我真想睡個午覺。 |
I want to take a nap. |
I want to take a nap. (我真想睡個午覺。) |
But you just woke up. (你不是剛剛起來嗎?) |
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下兒”。 |
I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺會兒。) |
我去躺一會兒。 |
I'm going to lie down. *用於稍感疲勞的時候。 |
I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一會兒。) |
你在裝睡啊! |
You're pretending to be asleep. |
You're just pretending that you're asleep. |
You're not really asleep. (你其實沒睡吧!) |
I know you're still awake. (我知道你還沒睡。) |
你睡着了嗎? |
Were you sleeping? |
Were you asleep? |
沒有,還沒睡呢。 |
No, I was awake. |
你能給孩子換塊尿布嗎? |
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。 |
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能給孩子換塊尿布嗎?) |
Again? (又要換呀?) |
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能給孩子換塊尿布嗎?) |
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10分鐘前我剛換過的。) |
想尿尿嗎? |
Do you need to pee? *主要對小孩子用。 |
該尿尿了。 |
It's time to go wee-wee. *主要對小孩子用。 |
It's time to go pee-pee. *對兒童用wee和pee,對嬰幼兒用重疊wee-wee和pee-pee的形式表示“小便”。 |
蒙一兒。 |
Peekaboo! *孩子們在玩藏貓遊戲時常用。大人有時也半帶玩樂地使用。 |
Peekaboo! (蒙一兒。) |
Do it again. (再來一次。) |
胳肢胳肢。 |
Kuchi-kuchi-koo. *胳肢嬰兒時用。大人有時開玩笑時也用。 |
我們來投球吧。 |
Let's play catch. |
Let's play catch. (我們來投球吧。) |
Great! (好呀!) |
Let's play ball. |
漏水了。 |
The water is leaking. |
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。) |
全是灰呀。 |
It's so dusty. *dusty“到處都是灰塵”、“沾滿塵土”。 |
It's so dusty. (都是灰啊!) |
I didn't notice. (我倒沒注意。) |
It needs to be dusted. (得掃掃了。) |
這間屋子通風真差。 |
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房間等地方“通風不好”、“憋悶得慌”。 |
The air is thick. (這裏真悶。) |
I can't breathe in this room. (這屋讓人喘不過氣來。) |
The air is dense. (空氣混濁。) |
這個房間很通風。 |
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂風的”。 |
你能去喂喂狗嗎? |
Will you feed the dog? *feed “餵食”。 |
Please give the dog some food. |
你去遛遛狗吧? |
Will you take the dog for a walk? |
幫我照看一下弟弟和妹妹啊。 |
Take care of my brother and sister. |
Take care of my brother and sister. (幫我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。) |
You bet. (放心吧。) |
請(給植物)澆點水。 |
Please water the plants. *water在這裏是動詞“澆水,灑水”。 |
Can I help? (要我幫忙嗎?) |
Yes, please water the plants. (好吧,請幫我給花澆澆水。) |
啊!怎麼這麼亂呀! |
What a mess! *母親看到孩子們的房間時常說的一句話。 |
Look at the mess! |
What a pigsty! * 含有髒得像個豬窩的語氣。 |
幫幫我吧。 |
Help me. |
Help me. (幫幫我吧。) |
What do you want me to do? (我能幫你做什麼呢?) |
把你的屋子收拾收拾。 |
Clean up your room. |
Clean up your room. (把你的屋子收拾收拾。) |
But I'm watching TV now. (可我正在看電視呢。) |
Straighten up your room. |
Tidy up the room. |
幫我打掃打掃衛生。 |
Help me clean up the house. |
洗滌靈用完了。 |
We're out of dish detergent. *“洗衣粉”是laundry detergent。 |
We're out of dish detergent. (洗滌靈用完啦。) |
I'll go get more. (那我去買一瓶。) |
你能把衣服晾上嗎? |
Would you put up the clothes to dry? |
*put up是“向上掛”的意思,但在這裏表示“晾衣服”。 |
你能幫我把衣服疊起來嗎? |
Will you help me fold up the clothes? *fold up“疊整齊”。 |
把地掃掃。 |
Please sweep the floor. *sweep“掃”、“打掃”。 |
把廚房的池子洗乾淨。 |
Please scrub the sink. *“洗”一般用動詞wash和clean來表示,但是“使勁搓洗”這一動作,用scrub表示最合適。 |
我得用吸塵器吸吸我房間了。 |
I have to vacuum my room. *vacuum“用吸塵器打掃”。 |
撣撣櫃子上的土。 |
Please dust the shelves. *dust“撣土”。 |
Please wipe the shelves. (請擦一擦櫃子。) |
請拖拖地。 |
Please mop the floor. |
你能把那件襯衫熨熨嗎? |
Will you iron the shirt? |
我的裙子得熨了。 |
I have to iron my skirt. *iron不僅是名詞,它還可以用作動詞“熨”。 |
我們去超市買東西吧。 |
Let's go grocery shopping. |
We need more milk. (還得再買點牛奶。) |
Let's go grocery shopping. (那我們去超市買吧。) |
公園裏人擠人。 |
The park was crowded. |
The park was filled with people. |
今晚能幫我照看一下孩子嗎? |
Can you baby-sit tonight? *baby-sit“父母不在時幫忙照顧孩子”。 |
Can you baby-sit tonight? (今晚能幫我照看一下孩子嗎?) |
Sure I can. (當然可以。) |
日常英語口語學習1:在家中——週末
發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.