早晨好! |
Good morning. |
Good morning, John. (早晨好,約翰。) |
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,媽媽。) |
鬧鐘響了嗎? |
Did the alarm clock go off? *go off是鬧鐘“響”的意思。 |
Did the alarm clock buzz? |
Did the alarm clock ring? |
該起牀了! |
It's time to get up! |
It's time to get up! (該起牀了!) |
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。) |
It's time to wake up! |
It's time to get out of bed. |
It's time to get ready. |
快點兒起牀! |
Get up soon. |
Get up soon. (快點兒起牀!) |
I don't want to. (我真不想起。) |
你醒了嗎? |
Are you awake? *get up是動詞,表示“起牀”、“起”的動作。awake是形容詞,表示“醒了”、“沒睡”的狀態。 |
Are you awake? (你醒了嗎?) |
I am now. (我剛醒。) |
你不舒服嗎? |
Are you feeling sick? |
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服嗎?) |
No, I'm just tired. (沒有,只是有點兒累。) |
睡得好嗎? |
Did you sleep well? |
Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?) |
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。) |
Did you sleep well? (睡得好嗎?) |
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪兒啊,幾乎沒睡着。) |
能幫我關掉鬧鐘嗎? |
Would you turn off the alarm clock? *turn off的原意是“關”,多用於收音機、電視、照明等類的東西。雖然現在有許多東西無需用按鈕開關,但一般也用turn off表示。 |
Please turn off the alarm clock. (請把鬧鐘關了。) |
你終於起來了。 |
You finally got up. |
You finally got up. (你終於起來了。) |
I'm still sleepy. (我還困着呢!) |
今天是個好天! |
It's a nice day! |
It's a nice day! (今天是個好天!) |
It sure is. (是不錯啊。) |
It's a beautiful day! |
It's a wonderful day! |
It's a great day! |
昨晚你熬夜了? |
Did you stay up late last night? *stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。 |
Did you go to bed late last night? |
把被子疊好。 |
Let's fold up the futon. *fold意爲“摺疊”,fold up意爲“疊好”、“疊整齊”;futon原本是日文,現在英文中也逐漸使用,意爲“被子”。 |
Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起來吧。) |
昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。 |
You were snoring last night. *snore“打呼嚕”。 |
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼嚕了。) |
Did I keep you up? (影響你睡覺了嗎?) |
You were sawing logs last night. *saw logs原意爲“鋸木頭”,在此用來表示“打呼嚕”。 |
我做了個可怕的夢。 |
I had a nightmare. |
I had a nightmare. (我做了個可怕的夢。) |
It's all right now. (現在沒事了。) |
你一直沒關燈啊。 |
You left the light on. *left (leave)是“保持某種樣子”、“保持某種狀態”的意思,表達“電燈一直開着”、“發動機一直開着”、“窗戶一直開着”也可以用這種句型。 |
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了關燈了。) |
我得洗臉了。 |
I have to go wash my face. *go wash是go和wash兩個動詞連用,口語中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的縮略形式。 |
該吃早飯了。 |
It's time to eat breakfast. |
It's time to have breakfast. |
我還困着呢。 |
I'm still sleepy. |
I'm still drowsy. |
我還打哈欠呢。 |
I'm still yawning. |
昨天的酒還沒醒呢。 |
I have a hangover. |
我是個夜貓子。 |
I'm a night person. *“早上起不來”的意思。 |
I'm a night person. (我是個夜貓子。) |
I'm not. (我可不是。) |
I'm a morning person. (我喜歡早起。) |
我是用咖啡來提神的。 |
Coffee wakes me up. |
Coffee gets me going. |
刷牙了嗎? |
Did you brush your teeth? |
Have you brushed your teeth? |
我得梳梳頭了。 |
I have to comb my hair. |
穿什麼好呢? |
What should I wear? |
What should I wear? (穿什麼好呢?) |
The red one. (穿紅的吧!) |
Which dress should I wear? |
Which one should I wear? |
What should I put on? |
快換衣服。 |
Hurry up and get dressed. |
Hurry up and get dressed. (快換衣服。) |
Why? (幹嘛?) |
把睡衣收好。 |
Put those pajamas away! |
Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。) |
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。) |
我走了,媽媽。 |
I'm leaving. Bye mom! |
I'm leaving. Bye mom! (我走了。媽媽再見!) |
Study hard. (好好學習啊!) |
I'll see you when I get back. |
I'm taking off now. |
See you. |
See you later. |
今天我們逃學吧。 |
Let's play hooky today! *play hooky爲俚語“逃學”。 |
Let's play hooky today! (今天我們逃學吧。) |
Yeah, let's. (好哇,走吧!) |
你毛衣穿反了。 |
You're wearing your sweater inside out. |
You have your sweater on inside out. |
上下顛倒了。 |
It's upside down. |
別忘了扔垃圾呀。 |
Don't forget to take out the garbage. |
Don't forget to take out the garbage. (可別忘了扔垃圾!) |
I won't. (忘不了!) |
今天該你扔垃圾了。 |
It's your turn to take out the garbage. *garbage也可以用trash和rubbish替代。 |
今天你幹什麼? |
What are you doing today? |
What are you doing today? (今天你們幹嘛?) |
We're having a track and field meet. (今天我們開運動會。) |
你快點兒,我們該遲到了。 |
If you don't hurry, we'll be late. |
If you don't hurry, we'll be late. (你快點兒,我們該遲到了!) |
Okay, Okay. (知道了,知道了。) |
Hurry up or we'll be late. |
快點兒,上學該遲到了。 |
Hurry or you'll be late for school. |
Hurry or you'll be late for school. (快點兒,上學該遲到了。) |
What time is it? (現在幾點?) |
你鎖門了嗎? |
Did you lock the door? |
Have you locked the door? |
沒忘了什麼東西吧? |
Aren't you forgetting something? |
Aren't you forgetting something? (沒忘了什麼東西吧?) |
I don't think so. (我想沒有。) |
都已經8點了! |
It's already 8:00. |
It's 8:00 already. |
我晚了! |
I'm late! |
I'm late! (我晚了!) |
Hurry up! (快點兒吧!) |
我得趕緊走! |
I have to rush! |
I have to hurry (up)! |
I have to get going! |
I have to get moving. |
你今天會回來得晚嗎? |
Are you gonna be late today? |
Are you gonna be late today? (你今天會回來得晚嗎?) |
No, I'll be home at the usual time. (不,和平常一樣。) |
幾點回來? |
What time are you coming home? |
What time are you coming home? (幾點回來?) |
Around seven o'clock. (大概7點左右吧。) |
飯盒帶了嗎? |
Have you got your lunch box? |
Have you got your lunch box? (飯盒帶了嗎?) |
Yes, right here. (嗯,帶了。) |
今天好像要下雨。 |
It might rain today. |
It might rain today. (今天好像要下雨。) |
Take your umbrella with you. (帶上傘吧!) |
出門的時候,可別忘了鎖門。 |
Don't forget to lock the door when you leave. |