美劇名字:Enlisted(軍旅軼事)(參軍)
20 years ago
take care of your brothers, okay? 照顧好你的弟弟們
yes sir 是 長官
bring me back something 給我帶點紀念品回來
okay 好的
hands on heads 手放頭上
check out these pictures 看看這些照片
these are my brothers 這是我的弟弟們
real nice guys 都是不錯的小夥子
i love that you're opening up to me 我喜歡你對我無話不說
but i'm freaking out here 但是我都要嚇死了
relax bro i got this 放鬆 我來處理
we are being shot at real bad i'd love some backup 我們受到強烈打擊請求支援
negative! command can't access your info, 不行!指揮部不能獲取你們的信息
cause the system's down 因爲系統出了故障
you'are telling me we're screwed because your computer crashed 你是在告訴我因爲你的電腦崩潰了所以我們也得完蛋?