看美劇練口語 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E03 Part2

Scene 5 Phil & Claire , Jay & Gloria

  • That's such a nice offer, but I think we're good. 多謝好意,不過不用了。
  • It's gonna kill you to look like a girl for one afternoon? 就一個下午穿得像個女孩會死嗎?
  • It's non-negotiable. 沒得商量。
  • He's not a talker or a hugger. 他不愛說話也不喜歡擁抱.
  • but basically ... 但基本上...
  • that primal place where it started. 在原地踏步
  • presenting their nice scarlet behinds.
    -scarlet /'skɑːlɪt/ /'skɑrlət/ 注意英音與美音發間差別。adj. 罪孽深重的;淫蕩的;n. 猩紅色;緋紅色;鮮紅色布.
  • behinds Phil在這句中說的b的爆破非常明顯。
  • You wanna go fly it? 元+元連讀加j&省音。 fly(j)i-
  • with kind of an invisible asterisk. 外界看不出來。
    -asterisk n. 星號;vt. 註上星號。
  • silverback n. 銀背大猩猩. Gorilla n. 大猩猩. ape n. 猿. [同義替換詞,閱讀中的習慣與技巧]

Manny brought his favorite game to play with Luke. 曼尼把他最喜歡的桌遊帶來跟盧克一起玩
It's called Empire. 叫帝國時代
You use strategy to expand territories and take over the world. 玩家要運用策略 攻城掠地 一統天下
Luke is gonna love that. He's out back playing. 盧克會愛死這遊戲的 他正在後院玩呢
Do you need me to get you something while I'm out shopping? 我要出去買東西 需要給你帶點什麼回來嗎
That's such a nice offer, but I think we're good. Thanks. 多謝好意了 不過用不着 多謝
Okay. What about this? 你看 這樣如何
You don't even say "Hello" To Gloria and Manny? 你都不跟歌洛莉亞和曼尼打招呼的嗎
Hi, Gloria and Manny. Okay, Mom, what about this? 嗨 歌洛莉亞和曼尼 媽 到底怎麼樣
-No. You're wearing a dress. -Mom, come on. -不行 必須穿裙子 -媽 拜託
What? It's gonna kill you to look like a girl for one afternoon? 怎麼啦 今天一下午穿得像個女孩會死嗎
But it's a wedding for some friend of yours I never even heard of. 要結婚的可是你的朋友 雖然我完全沒聽說過
It's non-negotiable. You can borrow a dress of Haley's again. 沒得商量 裙子你可以再去跟海莉借
No. 纔不要
That sends an ugly message-that I'm Haley. 那會讓人錯以爲 我是不爭氣的海莉
You know, instead of trying to force me to wear a dress, 比起逼着我穿裙子
why don't you worry about getting Luke to wear some pants? 你是不是更該操心怎麼讓盧克穿褲子
What? Why does he do this? 什麼 他這是要鬧哪樣
Luke! 盧克
Pants! Come on! 拜託 快穿褲子
Jay and I are buds, for sure- 我跟傑真是鐵哥們兒 真的
but with kind of, um, an invisible asterisk. 但我們的親密關係外界看不出來
Um, he's not, uh-He's not a talker. 他嘛 不是很愛說話
Or-Or a hugger. 也不喜歡擁抱
Once he ran over my foot with his car. 有一次他開車碾過我的腳
To-To be fair, he had just given up smoking, 不過說實話 那時他剛戒菸很煩躁
but basically we're-we're buds. 但基本上我們絕對是鐵哥們兒
Do you have to just stand there? 你非得在那傻站着嗎
You're making me feel uneasy. 你這樣弄得我很不自在
Oh, for God's sake. Sit here. Here. 老天啊 你就坐那吧
Hold this wing like this while I adjust this. 像這樣扶住機翼 我要調下這邊
Okay. 好的
Come on. Here. 過來 坐這兒
Not too hard. 不要太用力
Alex, why don't you come shopping with me? 艾麗克斯 何不跟我購物去呢
Maybe I can help you find something that you like. 也許我能幫你找到些你喜歡的東西
That's a really nice offer, but it's not really her thing. 多謝你的好意了 但她不怎麼喜好逛街
Actually, I'd love to go. 實際上 我挺想去的
See, you don't know what my thing is. 老實說 你完全不知道我的喜好是什麼
You have no idea what my thing is. 你對我的喜好一無所知
I know what your thing is. 我知道得非常清楚
Your thing is to provoke, just like your sister's thing... 你就愛激怒老孃發火 你姐呢
is to never come out of her room, 就是一天到晚宅在房裏
and your brother's thing- 而你那個老弟呢
Well, there's your brother's thing. 就好這一口
Luke! Put 'em on! Mm-hmm. 盧克 快穿上褲子
The thing about me and Jay is our relationship's... 我跟傑的關係存在的問題就是...
always been stuck in that, 總是停滯不前
that primal place where it started. 總在原地踏步
You know, he's the old silverback protecting his females, 你懂的 他就像個護雌的銀背大猩猩
then along comes this younger, stronger gorilla swinging in, 一旦有一隻更年輕力壯的猩猩進入族羣
beating his chest. 把老的那隻打敗了
You know, naturally, the ape ladies come running, 你懂的 很自然的 那些雌猩猩就會
presenting their nice scarlet behinds. 投懷送抱 求勾搭求包養
Papa ape wants to stop all that, but he can't. 猩猩爸爸想要阻止 但辦不到
You know? That's-That's life. I'm not the enemy. 你明白嗎 生命規律就是那樣的 我不是敵人
The enemy is poachers. 偷獵者纔是
That'll do it. Don't touch it. 好了 別碰
All right. 好吧
-You wanna go fly it? -Sure. -一起玩飛機去嗎 -好啊

Scene 6 Mitchell & Cameron

  • I feel you rolling your eyes at me. 我感覺你對我翻白眼了。
  • I had no idea how to act out my clue. 我不知道該怎麼把線索用手勢表演出來.
  • A little bit. 有那麼一點兒。
  • without missing a beat,... 立馬...
  • general store 雜貨店.
  • charade /ʃə'rɑːd/ /ʃə'red/ 英音美音差別。n. 看手勢猜字謎遊戲。 Let's play charade. 咱們來玩看手勢猜字謎遊戲。
  • he kept rolling his eyes every time I would get a little boisterous. 每當我興奮地叫喊,他就衝我翻白眼。
    -boisterous /'bɒɪst(ə)rəs/ /'bɔɪstərəs/ GRE adj. 熱鬧的;喧鬧的; 粗魯的.
  • paper shredder 碎紙機.
  • Confetti and crosscut. 五彩紙屑 ,還能橫切

Oh. Hey, I got the toothpaste and the soap. 我拿了牙膏和香皂
Good. Now we can open that general store. 真棒 現在我們都能開雜貨店了
I thought we were just here to get diapers. 我還以爲我們只是來買尿布的呢
We had a saying on the farm: 農場裏有句俗話流傳很廣
as long as you're bringing the mule to the market, you- 既然已經把騾子拉到集市上...
I feel you rolling your eyes at me. 我感覺到你在對我翻白眼
We met at one of Pepper's legendary game nights. 我們是在胡嬌組織的一次傳奇遊戲夜上相識的
I remember Mitchell because 我對米奇爾有印象是因爲
he kept rolling his eyes every time I would get a little boisterous. 每當我興奮地喊叫 他就衝我翻白眼
I did not. 我纔沒有
A little bit. 有一點兒哦
Yeah, maybe a little bit. 好吧 或許吧
Anyway, we were-we were playing charades, 總之 我們在玩字謎遊戲時
and I had no idea how to act out my clue. 我不知道該怎麼把線索用手勢表演出來
And all I could think of to do was- 我只能想到這麼來比劃
And without missing a beat, Cam says- 而小卡立馬就回答到
Casablanca. 卡薩布蘭卡
-All I did was this--Casablanca. -我就這麼比劃了下 -卡薩布蘭卡
Casablanca. 卡薩布蘭卡
Can we just please get the diapers and get out of here? 我們能不能只拿尿布 買單閃人
Fine, but I wanna stop by the wine section first. 沒問題 不過我想先去瞧瞧酒水區
Wait. There's a wine section? 等等 這兒居然有酒水區
Yeah, a really good one-just past the tires. 當然 挺棒的 就在輪胎區後面
No way. They do not have-Oh, my God. 不可能 他們纔沒有... 天吶
Oh, my-Cam. Cam. The paper shredder I wanted. 天啊 小卡 是我想要的那種碎紙機耶
Huh? Confetti and crosscut. 瞧瞧 五彩紙屑 還能橫切
Yep. 棒
Oh, my God. Amazing. 老天啊 好滿足呀
Yeah. 是啊
Cam, what is this place? 小卡 這地方叫什麼

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章