看美劇練口語 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E05 Part2

Scene 4 Phil & Claire

  • We'll be right down. 我們馬上過來
  • Luke got in a fight. 盧克打架了.
  • By the time a teacher separated them, 老師把他們分開的時候.
  • That's the worst thing you could do. 那是你最不該做的.
  • He probably jumped on Luke and Luke just fought back. 也許是他突然挑釁盧克,而盧克只是反抗而已
    -jumped on sb. 挑釁某人
  • These two knuckleheads were fighting each other. 這兩個笨蛋在一起打架。
    -knucklehead /ˈnʌkəlˌhɛd/ n. (美)蠢人,傻瓜
  • What's weird is that her kid wears aftershave and dresses like a count. 怪異的是她的孩子抹鬚後水,而且打扮得像個伯爵。
    -count n. 伯爵.

No problem. We'll be right down. Thanks. 沒問題 我們馬上過來 謝謝
Hey, honey. What's up? 親愛的 怎麼了
The school just called. Luke got in a fight. 學校剛剛來電話了 盧克打架了
Oh, geez. Is he okay? 天吶 他還好嗎
Yeah, he's fine, but they want us to come down there. 他沒事 但老師想要我們去一趟
-Where are you? -I'm showing a house. -你在哪裏 -我在帶人看房子
What house? 什麼房子
I'm golfing. 我在打高爾夫球
I bet it was that Durkas kid. 我猜是那個叫德卡斯的小孩
I hate that kid. 我討厭那個小孩
He probably jumped on Luke 也許是他突然挑釁盧克
and Luke just fought back. 而盧克只是反抗而已
-Kid's a menace. -He made fun of my hair once. -那小孩真討厭 -他曾經取笑我的頭髮
Shh. The parents are probably in there. 噓 他的家長可能在裏面
I slept on it funny. 我只是睡覺把頭髮睡亂了
Like that never happened to him? 就好像他沒有過一樣
Come on. 走吧
What are you doing here? 你們在這裏幹嘛
These two knuckleheads were fighting each other. 這兩個笨蛋在一起打架
-What? -Could've been worse. -什麼 -幸好是你啊
I was not ready to face Durkas today. 我還沒準備好今天面對德卡斯
So what happened? 發生什麼事了
Well, apparently there was some name-calling 很明顯 在操場上發生了罵人
and shoving on the playground. 和鬥毆的事情
By the time a teacher separated them, 老師把他們分開的時候
Luke was sitting on Manny's chest. 盧克正坐在曼尼的胸上
-Luke, that's not like you. -Wait a minute. -盧克 那可不像你啊 -等等
-You're Luke's father? -Grandfather. -你是盧克的爸爸嗎 -外公
-So Manny's father is... -Javier. -那麼曼尼的爸爸是 -哈維爾
Crazy guy. That's where he gets his fire. 一個瘋子 就是從他身上遺傳到的暴脾氣
-Okay, you're... -He's our son. -好吧 你是 -他是我們的兒子
-And my grandson. -I'm his daughter. -我的外孫 -我是他女兒
-So you're... -His uncle. -那麼你是 -他小舅舅
Stop saying that or I'll sit on your chest again. 你要再敢這麼說 我還會坐到你的胸上
Ho! Wait a second. Is that what this was all about? 等一下 打架就是因爲這個嗎
He keeps calling me his nephew. 他一直說我是他的外甥
You are my nephew. 你就是我的外甥
-Shut up! -Okay, okay. -閉嘴 -好了 好了
I'm getting the sense that you're all related, uh, somehow. 我明白了 你們似乎是一家人
So it's probably best if you work this out at home... 所以 也許你們最好能回家自己解決
so the boys can go back to class, okay? 這樣孩子們就能回去上課了 好嗎
But we're not happy about this, boys. 但是我們很生氣你們這樣 小夥子們
This is not how mature young men behave. 這不是成熟的年輕小夥的行爲
Here's your note for Miss Passwater. 把這便條給"帕斯沃"老師
Look, I wouldn't worry. They're good kids. 我並不擔心 他們都是好孩子
It's just tough when one kid's a little different. 只是當某個孩子比較怪異時 會有點難處理
-Yes. -Yes. -是的 -是的
You heard how she said that, right? 你聽到她那麼說了 對嗎
"Yes." "是的"
She thought Luke was the weird one. Luke. 她覺得盧克是怪異的那個 盧克
Her kid gets his head stuck in the furniture, 她家孩子把自己的頭卡在傢俱裏
and Manny is the different one. 還好意思說曼尼怪異
I will tell you what's weird. 我來告訴你什麼怪異
Our son is not weird. 我們的孩子並不怪異
What's weird is that her kid wears aftershave 怪異的是她的孩子抹鬚後水
and dresses like a count. 而且打扮得像個伯爵
I think we should cancel with them for the barbecue. 我想我們別請他們過來燒烤了
If we cancel, it'll just make this a bigger deal than it is. 如果我們不去 只會把問題越鬧越大
It'll be good for Luke and Manny to spend some time. 讓盧克和曼尼多相處一下對他們兩個都好
-Might be good for you and Gloria too. -Why? -也許對你和歌洛莉亞也好 -爲什麼
She's always had a problem with me. 她一直對我有意見
I think I'm gonna find out what it is. 我覺得我該找出是什麼問題
That's the worst thing you could do. 那是你最不該做的
Just sweep it under the rug. 就當沒發生過 忍忍就過去了
-I'm not a sweeper. -Trust me on this. -我可不是個"忍者" -聽我的沒錯
I think you two need to talk it out. 我覺得你們倆得談談這件事
I don't have anything to say to her. 我跟她沒什麼好說的
She's the one with the problem, not me. 她纔是有問題的那個 不是我
Whose side are you on? 你到底向着誰
She's my daughter. You're my wife. 她是我的女兒 你是我的妻子
Let's remember what's important here. 讓我們先理清重點
There's a football game on. 橄欖球賽馬上就開始了
I just hate it when my two girls aren't getting along. 我只是不想我的兩個女孩相處得不好
How exactly is she your girl? 她怎麼成你的女孩了

Scene 5 Mitchell & Cameron

  • That's very elitist of you. 你最聰明.
  • team-mascots 讀音疊合現象。Mitchell 聽成了 team ascots。
    -Don't forget about the team mascots. 別忘了還有球隊的吉祥物
    -They wear ascots? 他們戴"寬領帶"嗎.
  • corner routes 三角線路.
  • pageantry n. 壯麗的展示,盛況;正規慶典的傳統特徵.
  • mascots n. 吉祥物.
  • ascots n. 領巾狀領帶;(大寫)英國阿斯科特賽馬會.

I got a few things for the party. 我爲聚會準備了一點東西
Is Lily ready to go? 莉莉準備好要走了嗎
Oh, yeah, yeah. She's ready. 是的 她準備好了
What's wrong? 怎麼了
I'm just really worried about C.J. Hightower. 我真的很擔心C·J·海託
With the bad ankle, 他腳踝受傷了
I don't know how he's gonna run his corner routes. 我不知道他要怎麼跑完三角線路
What did my boyfriend just say? 我男友剛剛說了什麼呀
Listen, I heard what you said, and I thought, yes, 我聽了你之前說的 我同意你的話
I should try to learn more about football. 我應該多瞭解一下橄欖球
That is very mature of you. 你這麼做真是成熟了
I figure, if football fans can learn it, 我覺得 橄欖球迷都能學會
how hard can it be? 那能有多難呢
That's very elitist of you. 就你最聰明
I'm taking baby steps here, all right? 我纔剛剛起步 好不
I'm actually-I'm really looking forward to it. 其實 我真的很期待
'Cause it's not just the game. 因爲這不僅僅是比賽
It's-It's the bands and the drama, the pageantry. 而且現場彩旗招展 鑼鼓喧天
Don't forget about the team mascots. 別忘了還有球隊的吉祥物
They wear ascots? 他們戴"寬領帶"嗎
No. Mascots. With an "M." 不是 是"吉祥物" 有個"M"開頭
That could have been very embarrassing. 要是在外人面前你就丟臉了
Okay. 好吧
Am I straight? 直嗎
I'm not sure what you are right now. 我也不知道你是直男還是什麼

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章