看美劇練口語 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E04 Part4

Scene 9 All

  • So you just spring it on Gloria like this? 所以你就給歌洛莉亞來個突然襲擊嗎?
  • a caring person 有愛心的人/通情達理的人。
  • It's not a good color on you. 你真心不適合王婆自誇。
  • This is ridiculous. 真是太荒唐了。 (ridiculous /rɪ'dɪkjʊləs/ /rɪ'dɪkjələs/ 英音美音差別)
  • it seems pretty simple to me. 在我看來這事很簡單。
  • Not a chance in hell. 沒門。
  • Nice mustache. mustache /mə'stɑːʃ/ /'mʌstæʃ/ n. (八字鬍)鬍子;髭.
  • She's so not going. 她不能跟他去。so表強調。

-D-Money! There he is. -Hey. -小迪迪 你可算來啦 -你好
-Come on in. -Hey. -快進來 -你好
-Hi. -How you doing? -你好 -你好嗎
Good. 我很好
Um-Uh, hey, everybody. 喂 各位
-This is Dylan. -Hey. -這位是迪蘭 -你們好
-Hi, Dylan. -Hey. -你好迪蘭 -你好
He has a very gentle soul. 這孩子心地非常善良
You got that from "Hey"? 一句"你好"你就看出來了
So, Dylan, see you brought the ax. 迪蘭 我看你帶了樂器啊
-Yeah, yeah. I just came from practice. -Sweet. -是啊 我剛排練回來 -真棒
Miss those days. 真懷念當年
Oh, you were in a band? 你以前也在樂隊混嗎
Could have been, but in high school 本來可以的 但是在高中時
I was really all about my magic, so- 一心癡迷於魔術 所以嘛
Oh, my God. Over. 老天啊 別吹了
Oh, that's gonna be Dad and Gloria. 肯定是爸爸和歌洛莉亞來了
Oh, Mitchell. 米奇
I know it's silly, but... 我知道這很傻 但我...
I'm a little nervous. 我真有點兒緊張了
Oh. That's not silly. You should be. 那可不傻 緊張是正常的
-Hola. Hola. -How are you? -好呀 -你好
-Manny? -Phil. -曼尼 -菲爾
-Nice mustache. -Thank you. -鬍子真帥 -謝謝
Don't make fun. He may burn your house down. 別逗他 小心他把你家給燒了。
Oh, boy. 老天
Dede. 迪迪
Hi, Jay, Gloria. 傑 歌洛莉亞 你們好
What is she doing here? 她在這兒幹嘛
What does she mean, "What is she doing here?" 她那話什麼意思 她不知道我要來嗎
-Mitchell told you I'd be here. -Lies! -米奇爾跟你說了我會來 -瞎說
I couldn't tell her, because she wouldn't come. 我不能跟她說 否則她就不來了
Gloria, uh, my mom wants to apologize for everything. 歌洛莉亞 我媽媽想爲之前的事道歉
So you just spring it on Gloria like this? 所以你就給歌洛莉亞來個突然襲擊嗎
Mitchell, what the hell is wrong with you? 米奇爾 你有病是吧
I don't want her apologies. 我不想聽她道歉
Who could blame you, honey? 寶貝 不能怪你
Which is why this is a terrible idea by you! 所以都怪你出的餿主意
Jay. Manny. Let's go. 傑 曼尼 我們走
Oh, wait, wait, Gloria. 歌洛莉亞 等等
I-I just want to tell you 我只是想告訴你
how sorry I am for ruining your wedding. 我對大鬧婚禮的事非常抱歉
I was struggling with being alone. 我那時孤獨一人 日子很不爽
Meanwhile, Jay moves on so easily, 同時 傑那麼快就有了新戀情
and-and not with just anyone- 而且他找的不是一般的女人
with a... 而是一位
young... 年輕的
and smart and beautiful woman. 聰明 而且美麗的女人
I don't expect you to forgive me. 我並不指望你原諒我
If I were you, I'd want to punch me right in the mouth. 如果我是你 我只想抽我自己丫的
I think we've had enough revenge in this family for one day. 我覺得我們家今天報仇也報夠了
Ah. Okay. Y-You see? 真好啊 你們看
Yeah, we're all gonna move past this, and because of me, 我們家即將翻開新的一頁 多虧了我
who's not a mama's boy, but is 我可不是媽媽的小乖乖
a caring person with wisdom and emotional insight. 而是個通情達理 善於察言觀色的智者
So make a note, bitches. 都給我記着吧 衰貨們
It's not a good color on you. 你真心不適合王婆自誇
I forgive you. 我原諒你
I am not prepared for this. 我沒料到會這樣
I just- 我只是
I-I wanna 我想
-rip your head off! -What? -扭斷你的脖子 -什麼
What are you doing? 搞毛啊
-You ruined my wedding! -Oh, no! -你毀了我的婚禮 -不
Oh! I got Gloria! 我按住歌洛莉亞了
-I got Gloria! -Mom, come on. -我按住歌洛莉亞了 -媽 別這樣
Unbend your legs. 腿別亂蹬
I got Gloria. 我按住歌洛莉亞了
Stand up like a big girl. Come on. 站好 都是大人了 別鬧了
All right. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it, the two of you. 好了 別鬧了 別鬧了 都別鬧了
-I am so sorry about this. -No, it's cool. It's cool. -讓你見笑了 很抱歉 -沒事沒事
This is ridiculous. Gloria didn't steal me, 真是太荒唐了 歌洛莉亞不是小三
Dede, and you know it. 迪迪 你是知道的
We grew apart for years, 我們夫妻不和已經多年
and you left to find yourself, remember? 你離開家去尋找自我 記得嗎
I thought I could handle this. 我還以爲自己能處理好
I'm so sorry. 我很抱歉
You don't say sorry anymore! 誰要聽你丫說抱歉
-That word means nothing in your mouth! -I got Gloria. -你的抱歉都是放屁 -我拉住歌洛莉亞了
I don't know what just happened. 我都不知道出什麼事了
I do. 我知道
I mean, it seems pretty simple to me. 我是說 在我看來這事很簡單
You're reaching out, trying to hold on to something awesome. 你們都極力想護住些美好的東西
Um, maybe-maybe you shouldn't... 這個 或許你不該...
Look, look, look. I'm not used to this- 沒事沒事 我不習慣這樣
the whole big family thing. 這種大家族的家事兒
In my house, we don't even talk to each other. 在我家 我們甚至互相不說話
You know, it's funny-the first time I saw Haley, 有趣的是 當我第一眼見到海莉
I knew I liked her. 我就知道我喜歡她
I mean, she's beautiful and everything, 她很美麗動人
but it's-it's not just that. 但不只如此
It's that she's got this killer confidence- 她還有一種令人折服的自信
you know, the kind of confidence 那種 那種自信
that you get from having a family like this... 來自於像你們這樣的大家庭
that's passionate... 這種充滿激情
and accepting of hot foreigners... 對異國美女的包容
and gay dudes and nutty people. 對基佬和瘋婆子的包容
You know, 就是
a family that actually loves each other. 真正相親相愛的家庭
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, 我無法相信自己會說出這話
but maybe we should let her go with him. 但也許我們應該讓她跟他去
He's perfect. 他真是個好小夥
Everybody, Haley says that Dylan is a musician, 各位 海莉說迪蘭是個音樂家
and he writes some great songs. 而且他寫歌寫得非常好
-Yeah. -Play something, bro. -是啊 -老弟 來演奏一曲吧
Well, I guess so, if you want me to. 好吧 你們真想聽的話當然可以
We could all use a nice tune right now. 給大家來一首好歌吧
This is, uh, actually a song I wrote for Haley. 這首歌嘛 其實是我寫給海莉的
It's called "In the Moonlight." 歌名叫《月下》
-Lovely title, Dylan. -Thanks. -歌名真有愛 -謝謝
The stars are falling from the sky 星星從天邊劃過
And you're the reason why 它們都是被你吸引而墜落
The moon is shining on your face 月光灑在你臉龐
Cause it finally feels 因爲它終於感到
It's found its place 它找到了歸屬
Cause baby, baby 因爲寶貝 寶貝
I just wanna do you do you 我就是想要幹你 幹你
Do you wanna do me, do me 你想不想幹我 幹我
Underneath the moonlight the moonlight 就在這月下 月下
Baby, baby 寶貝 寶貝
Maybe I will steal you Uh, steal you 也許我會偷你 偷你
Just so I can feel you feel you 這樣我就能摸你 摸你
Maybe that would heal you heal you 也許這能安撫你 安撫你
On the inside 從你身體裏
She's so not going. 她不能跟他去
Not a chance in hell. 打死也不準去
...
Never good at harmonizing. 我總是唱不好和聲
That was good. 唱得挺好的

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章