看美劇練口語 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E07 Part1

Scene 1 All

[.]

  • How can this go wrong?" 能有比這還糟的嗎?
  • Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century? 你們知道劍術起源於12世紀嗎.
    -go back to 起源於,追溯到。
  • no biggie: [俚]不要緊
  • it used to bug me. 讓我不太舒服.
  • drop the ball 掉了球;失球;犯錯誤
    -We dropped the ball a little bit on that one. 他是有點輸在起跑線上了.
    -Well, I guess we kind of dropped the ball. 好吧 那確實是我們的疏忽。

[.]

  • Uncoordinated kid, lethal weapon. 笨手笨腳的孩子 配上致命的利器
    -lethal /'liːθ(ə)l/ /'liθl/ adj. 致命的; n. 致死因子.
    Their bite is lethal to vampires.
  • Any monkey can shoot a home movie. 家庭錄像誰都會拍。
    -shoot 拍攝。
  • you always just take things a little too far. 你做事總是做得太過了。
  • Who puts wheels on cribs? 誰會在嬰兒牀上裝輪子
    -crib n. (美)(有欄杆的)小兒牀.
  • I'd see their kids' trophies, and it used to bug me, you know, 看見他們小孩得的獎盃心裏都特別不舒服
    -trophy [tro·phy || 'trəʊfɪ] n. 戰利品, 獎品.

-[spanish]

  • Bravo! Bravo! 太棒啦

Bravo! Bravo! 太棒啦 太厲害啦
Bravo! 好樣的
Bravo! 棒極了
Bravo, Manny! Bravo! 太厲害了 曼尼 厲害
Well, when I heard Manny wanted to fence, I was, like, 當我聽說曼尼想學擊劍時 我心想
"Sure. Uncoordinated kid, lethal weapon. 笨手笨腳的孩子 配上致命的利器
How can this go wrong?" 能有比這還糟的嗎
What do you think now? 現在你的看法又如何呢
I'm proud of our little Zorro. 我們的小佐羅真讓我驕傲
I mean I worked with him a little, but the kid's got skills. 雖說我也教過他幾招 但他的確有天賦
It's in his blood. His father was a master swordsman. 那是與生俱來的 他爹就是個劍術大師
He was an artist with his sword. 堪稱劍道里的藝術家
I mean, the way he throws the sword. 他英姿煥發 揮劍擡足的樣子
I mean, he was legendary. 他就是傳奇
You know this nice moment I'm having with your son? 你知道我在享受和你兒子的父子時刻嗎
-You're kind of wrecking it. -Sorry. -你有點破壞氣氛了 -對不起
Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century? 你們知道劍術起源於12世紀嗎
You know what's even nerdier than fencing? 你知道什麼比擊劍還呆嗎
Knowing when it began. 瞭解它的起源
I don't think you're a nerd, Alex. 我可不認爲你是呆子 艾麗克斯
Shut up, dork. 閉嘴吧 呆子
All right. That's my boy! 就是這樣 乖兒子
Would this be easier... 我們不如用起重機幫你
if we suspended you from a crane? 把這玩意吊起來吧
Any monkey can shoot a home movie. 家庭錄像誰都會拍
I pride myself on shooting home films. 但只有我能拍出家庭電影的感覺
But, Cameron, you always just take things a little too far. 但是小卡 你做事總是做得太過了
No, I don't. 我纔沒有
-Okay, your nephew's first birthday. -That's not fair. -你侄子的週歲生日 -說那事兒不公平
You brought a wind machine. 你帶了臺鼓風機去
-To be fair, -Cameron, -老實說 -卡梅隆
-my vision was- -you brought a wind machine. -我本來是要 -那可是鼓風機呀
Who puts wheels on cribs? 誰會在嬰兒牀上裝輪子
Ay! Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
That's okay. 儘管抱
No. No, no, no, no! My phone died. 不不不不 我手機沒電了
No biggie. Your battery probably just statically defracticated. 沒什麼 大概是你手機電池沒靜電了
What? 什麼
It means you can recharge it with static electricity. 你給它充點靜電就行了
Just rub it on your hair. 在你頭髮上蹭蹭就好了
Yes! 太棒了
You know, I used to go to the houses of my friends, 我以前去朋友家
I'd see their kids' trophies, 看見他們小孩得的獎盃
and it used to bug me, you know, 心裏都特別不舒服
because there was never a trophy in my house. 因爲我家從來沒得過獎盃
Not until this one. 直到她的出現
Oh, that's a good grip. 你的手勁真大
Can we switch seats? 和我換換位置吧
Cam, people are staring. 小卡 別人在看你呢
I know you're not supposed to care, 我知道父母不該在意這些事
but it's kind of cool to have a kid in your house 但是家裏有個有特長的孩子
who's the best at something. 感覺挺不錯的
You know what I mean? 你懂我的意思吧
-Yeah, our kids are great. -They're the greatest. -我家小孩都很棒 -他們是最棒的
-Gosh, we're blessed. -We are. But, um, -我們真幸運 -沒錯 不過呢
are they the best at something? 要說他們有什麼特長嗎
I'd have to think about that. 我得好好想想
Well, Alex is great at every single thing she tries, 只要艾麗克斯想做的 她都能做到最好
-so, you know, she'll find her specialty. -She will. -所以她總會找到自己的特長 -是的
And Haley is-至於海莉嘛
Haley is so pretty. 海莉長得多漂亮啊
-Gorgeous, gorgeous girl. -Oh, gosh. -美若天仙 我女兒美若天仙 -沒錯
So she can meet someone who's the best at something. 所以她可以嫁個有特長的男人
That's right. 說的對
And then, uh, I guess that leaves Luke. 然後 還剩下盧克
We dropped the ball a little bit on that one. 他是有點輸在起跑線上了
Yeah, a little bit. 的確 有那麼一點.

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章