雙語讀詩| I Travelled among Unknown Men 我在陌生人中孤獨旅行

            William Wordsworth 威廉·華茲華斯

I travelled among unknown men,

我在陌生人中孤獨旅行,

In lands beyond the sea;

越過海洋在異鄉飄零;

Nor, England! did I know till then

英格蘭呵!那時我才知道,

What love I bore to thee.

我對你懷着多深的感情。


'Tis past, that melancholy dream!

終於過去了,那陰鬱的夢境!

Nor will I quit thy shore

我再不願離你遠行;

A second time; for still I seem

我心中對你的一片真情,

To love thee more and more.

時間愈久會愈深沉。


Among thy mountains did I feel

當我在你的山谷中徜徉,

The joy of my desire;

曾感到內心憧憬的歡欣;

And she I cherished turned her wheel

我心愛的姑娘搖着紡車,

Beside an English fire.

坐在一個英國爐旁。


Thy mornings showed, thy nights concealed

暮去朝來,霞光明滅,

The bowers where Lucy played;

照亮露西曾嬉遊的園亭;

And thine too is the last green field

露西,她最後一眼望見的

That Lucy's eyes surveyed.

是你那青碧的草原。

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章