國外購物常用砍價英文

How about (100¥)? 賣(一百塊錢)如何?

Don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth. 別想宰我,我識貨。( rip sb off 表示“欺騙某人”)

It's too expensive. I can't afford it. 太貴了,我買不起。(關鍵時刻,跟老闆哭窮。)

The price is beyond my budget. 價格超出了我的預算。 (母上大人給的錢太少,不夠花啊! )

I’d buy this if it were cheaper. 再便宜一點我就買。

Lower the price, and I’ll consider it. 價錢低一點我纔會考慮。

I’ve seen this cheaper (in) other places. 我在別家有看過更便宜的

If I buy more than one, will you give me a discount?多買一點有折扣嗎?

Could you give me a discount? 能給我個折扣嗎?

Is the price negotiable? 這價錢可以商量嗎?

Can I make an offer? 我能講價嗎?

Can you make it a little cheaper? 能便宜點嗎?

Let's make it 30 yuan, a round number. 就 30 元了,湊個整吧。

30 yuan is about as high as I can go. 我最高就出 30 元。

I can get a little cheaper at another place. 我能在別的地方買到更便宜的。





發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章