【 I Love You】一首美麗的情詩

I Love You

By Ella Wheeler Wilcox

I love your lips when they’re wet with wine

And red with a wild desire;

我愛著你那沾酒和帶點熾熱的紅豔雙脣

I love your eyes when the lovelight lies

Lit with a passionate fire.

我愛著你那熱火和愛意閃爍的迷情雙眼

I love your arms when the warm white flesh

Touches mine in a fond embrace;

我愛著你那溫暖白皙且緊緊抱住我的雙臂

I love your hair when the strands enmesh

Your kisses against my face.

我愛著你那纏繞和在我臉龐上親吻的髮絲

Not for me the cold, calm kiss

Of a virgin’s bloodless love;

處女之血般純給的愛,對我來說這吻並不冷淡

Not for me the saint’s white bliss,

也不是聖人樣的冷淡

Nor the heart of a spotless dove.

也不是鴿子心般的一塵不染

But give me the love that so freely gives

但請給我那自由自在的愛

And laughs at the whole world’s blame,

且能笑看世界對我的謾罵責難

With your body so young and warm in my arms,

你的身體在我的懷中是如此青春與溫暖

It sets my poor heart aflame.

它就這麼樣地點燃了我那可憐的心房

So kiss me sweet with your warm wet mouth,

吻我吧!且用你這溫暖潮濕的雙脣甜蜜地吻我

Still fragrant with ruby wine,

依然會帶點紅寶石酒味的芬芳

And say with a fervor born of the South

That your body and soul are mine.

也會用南方的熱情告訴我,你的身心都是我的

Clasp me close in your warm young arms,

把我緊緊摟著在你那溫暖且稚嫩的懷抱裡

While the pale stars shine above,

當蒼白雪亮的星星在上空閃爍時

And we’ll live our whole young lives away

In the joys of a living love.

我們也將在永恆的愛戀中度過我們如此青春美好的一生。

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章