親子閱讀📖《The Lucky Penny》幸運幣

適讀年齡:6-9歲

今天的繪本是《The Lucky Penny》,兔子撿到一枚幸運幣,真的會帶來幸運嗎?

Rabbit went to visit his friend Bear.

兔子去看望他的好朋友小熊。

Hopping along, he spotted a penny and picked it up.

他蹦蹦跳跳地走着,看到一個硬幣並撿了起來。


When he reached Bear’s house,

當他到達小熊家時,



Rabbit said,

兔子說,



"Hi, Bear. Look at this shiny penny I found."

“嗨,小熊。看看我撿到的這個閃亮的硬幣。”


He put the penny into his back pocket and said,

他把硬幣放進後口袋,說,



"Finding a penny brings good luck."

“撿到硬幣會給你帶來好運。”

"I need luck," said Bear.

“我需要幸運,”小熊說。



"I've locked myself out of my house.

“我把自己鎖在家門外了。



My house key is not where it should be."

我的鑰匙沒有放在平時放的地方。”




"Where should it be?" asked Rabbit.

“它應該在哪裏?”兔子問。



"In the front pocket of my overalls," said Bear.

“它應該在我工作服的前口袋裏,”小熊說。



"I'm sure I dropped it in there as I worked in my garden.

“我肯定是在花園工作時落在那裏了。



I've searched for an hour, but I can't find the key."

我找了一個小時,但沒找到。”

"Let's look some more," said Rabbit.

“讓我們再看看,”兔子說。



He searched near the porch.

他在門廊附近搜尋。



Bear peered into the pond.

熊凝視着池塘。

They both crawled through the bushes.

他們倆都爬過灌木叢。



Bear sighed.

熊嘆了口氣。



"We're not having any luck."

“我們沒有一絲好運氣。”

Those words made Rabbit remember his good luck penny.

這些話讓兔子想到他的幸運幣。



He plucked it from his back pocket.

他從後口袋裏掏出幸運幣。



"Bear," said Rabbit,

“小熊,”兔子說,



"We know your key isn't in your front pocket.

“我們知道你的鑰匙不在你的前口袋裏。



But could you have put it into your back pocket?"

但是你是不是把它放在了後口袋呢?”

Bear checked his back pocket.

小熊檢查了一下他的後口袋。



"Here it is! That really is a lucky penny!"

“果然在這裏!這真的是一枚幸運幣!”



• END •

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章