偶然---徐志摩

Being a cloud in the sky,


我是天空裏的一片雲,


On your heart lake I cast my figure.


偶爾投影在你的波心。


You don't have to wonder,


你不必訝異,


Nor should you cheer,


更無須歡喜,


In an instant I will disappear.


在轉瞬間消滅了蹤影。


圖片

On the dark sea we encounter,


你我相逢在黑夜的海上,


In different directions of our own we steer.


你有你的,我有我的,方向;


It's nice of you to remember.


你記得也好,


But you'd better forget the luster,


最好你忘掉,


That we've been devoted to each other.


在這交會時互放的光亮!

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章