The Global Deep Learning System Market report contains historical, current, and forecast estimation of the revenue generation and profits for each segment and sub-segment of the Deep Learning System Market in each key region of the world. The report additionally sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities in the business sphere that are anticipated to bolster the growth of the market.
The global deep learning system market size is expected to reach USD 93.34 Billion at a steady CAGR of 39.1% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. The deep learning system market is witnessing increased growth due to improvement in computing power and reducing hardware cost. Increase in the number of smart devices and usage of embedded Artificial Intelligence and deep learning to enhance features of these devices is driving growth of the deep learning system market. Increasing investment by major players in the market in advanced technologies to facilitate data mining processes and deep learning-based speech and image recognition are factors expected to propel market growth. Deep learning is an important technology behind autonomous cars, which enables vehicles to recognize stop signs or distinguish objects from pedestrians.
Click the link to get [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/deep-learning-system-market
Key Highlights in the Report
- In March 2021, Locus, which is a proprietary user of algorithms and deep machine learning to offer smart logistics solutions to customers, partnered with Lytx, video telematics, safety, analytics, and productivity solution provider for public and commercial sector fleets. Locus will use Lytx GPS location information on vehicles to provide optimized routes to users. The partnership will enable fleet managers to save on total ownership costs by optimizing expenses on fuel economy monitoring, compliance management, and predictive maintenance alerts.
- Image recognition segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, as image recognition is one of the tasks of deep learning at which it excels. Deep learning software help radiologists deal with large workload of interpreting different medical images from ultrasound scans, computed tomography, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
- Deep learning in healthcare is used in chabot, medical imaging solutions, and can also identify patterns in patient symptoms. The technology can identify specific types of cancer or rare types of pathogens. It also provides medical professionals with insights to help them identify health issues early on, thus delivering personalized and relevant patient care.
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Key players in the market include Google, Intel, IBM, Qualcomm, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Samsung Electronics, Micron Technology, Nvidia, Sensory Inc., and Microsoft Corporation.
Emergen Research has segmented the global deep learning system market on the basis of product, application, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Solution (Software Framework/SDK)
- Support & Maintenance
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Signal Recognition
- Image Recognition
- Data Mining
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Human Resources
Key Points of deep learning system Market:
- Extensive coverage of the analysis of the deep learning system market
- Key insights into the regional spread of the industry in key geographies
- Radical insights into the vital market trends; both current and emerging trends, and factors influencing the growth of the deep learning system market
- Comprehensive coverage of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall growth of the deep learning system market
- Complete data about the key manufacturers and vendors in the deep learning system market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Laparoscopy and Endoscopy Devices Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/laparoscopy-and-endoscopy-devices-market
Traffic Jam Assist Systems Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/traffic-jam-assist-systems-market
Isoflavones Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/isoflavones-market
Acoustic Insulation Market https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/acoustic-insulation-market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights