Soon is not as good as now

Where you stumble and fall, there you will find gold.

你在哪裏跌倒,就會在哪裏找到金子。

Some people could look at a mud puddle and see an ocean with ships.

有人眼望着泥塘,缺可以看到千帆競發的海洋。

Life's great happiness is to be convinced we are loved.

人生最大的幸福,就是確信我們被愛着。

You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.

限制你的只有你自己築起的牆。

I am seeking, I am striving, I am in it with all my heart.

Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.

無自律,不成功,就這樣。

There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.

比起遺落在過去的,未來會有更加美好的在等着我們。

At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.

在一天結束的時候,不要留接口,不要解釋,不要悔恨。

Many individuals have, like uncut diamonds, shining qualities beneath a rough exterior.

許多人像未切割的鑽石一樣,在粗糙的外表下擁有閃耀的品質。

You can do anything you decide to do.
You can act to change and control your life;
and the procedure, the process, is its own reward.

你可以做任何你決定的事,你可以採取行動改變並把控你的人生;而這一過程,本身就是報償。

No matter how small and unimportant what we are doing may seem, if we do it well, it may soon become the step that will lead us to better things.

無論我們所做的事情看起來多麼微不足道和不重要,如果我們認真得做,它可能很快就會成爲引領我們走向更好事物的一步。

 

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章