Soul Mate

轉自:http://article.yeeyan.org/view/wshijf/110264

Soul Mate
情投意合

 

Is there truly a soul mate?
你有真心實意、心心相映的心上人嗎?
Someone on whom you can always depend?
是誰,你可以永遠地依靠?
Someone who brings sunshine into your life.
是誰,他/她會在你的生活裏帶來陽光?
More than a lover and always a friend?
他/她不只是你的愛人,而且是你矢志不渝的朋友
When they hear their voice and know that they're safe...
當你聽到他/她的聲音和知道他/她安全無恙時
It is then when a smile lights up your face.
在你的臉上就會顯露出笑容。
To know true love, you want to give of yourself.
要知道真正的愛,你就得付出你自己
Thoughts are of them and no one else
想到的全要是他/她,而不是其他人。
It matters not if the road to happiness is a bumpy ride.
即使通向幸福的道路崎嶇不平,那也不要緊,
As long as your soul mate is there by your side.
只要你的心上人總是在你的身邊。
You can handle the storms for you see sunny weather.
你能夠衝過暴風雨,因爲你看到了陽光燦爛的好天氣。
Life is beautiful when you are together.
當你們在一起的時候,生命是美麗的。
Borrow from tomorrow's sun if there are clouds today.
假如今天烏雲密佈,就借用明天的太陽吧!
Pick flowers and savour them, as you pass along the way.
在你們一起走過的路上,摘一些花朵來欣賞。
If you find your soul mate
如果你找到了情投意合的人,
and you love them so ... Never forget to let them know
並且非常地愛他/她...,那就絕對不要忘記要讓他/她知道
Love with a fervour full of fire.
你那充滿激情、火一樣的愛情。
Let them know they are your hearts desire.
要讓他/她知道,他/她是你心中的願望。
And if they give it all back to you.
如果他/她也把全部的感情回送給你,
Then you will know that they love you true.
那麼,你就會知道他/她的愛情是真心實意的。
Perhaps it was fate ... For you have found your
SOUL MATE
也許這是命理註定的...。因爲你已經找到了心心相映的人。
Always loving you...       
他/她會永遠地愛着你...
譯者: 王士傑

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章