河流之王中英對照臺詞

1.“Brother, you're as cultured as a crematorium selling barbecue.”

大兄弟,你的素質和擺攤賣燒烤的火葬場差不多。

2.“You're as modest as a freshly paid courtesan.”

你優雅得和剛拿了錢的小姐一樣。

3.“Hiding in smoke? Young lady, you're as sharp as a bag of slugs.”

想躲在煙霧裏大殺四方?親愛的姑娘,你的犀利程度也就和一袋鼻涕蟲差不多。

4.“Any pejorative of bullheadedness is pulverised by your magnificence.”

那些說“某某蠢如牛”的人肯定沒見識過您這麼登峯造極的存在。

5.“I say, you're as 'fun' as a leaky roof.”

我說啊,你簡直跟漏雨的屋頂一樣無趣。

6.“I suppose I must defrost you first.”

我吃你前大概得解凍一下。

7.“Idiocy is often mistaken for innocence.”

萌萌噠小可愛只不過是熊孩子的另一種叫法而已。

8.“Girl, you got as much 'foresight' as a blindfolded mole.”

姑娘,您的“遠見”和無頭蒼蠅的視力不相上下。

9.“An emperor as humble as he is beloved.”

瞧這個愛裝逼又沒人愛的皇帝。

10.“Son, your empire was built on sand.”

孩子,你那個帝國不過是建在流沙上。

11.“You're the emperor - of mashed potatoes and gravy.”

你確實是個皇帝,不過也就統治統治濃湯土豆泥了。

12.“If your heart is gold and your body is steel, why's tin between your ears?”

如果你有個金子做的心,鋼做的軀體,爲啥腦子就省了料只能用白鐵了呢?

13.“You're strong like bull, and smart like cow.”

你壯如牛...也蠢如牛。

14.“My moustache will eat yours.”

連我的鬍子都能吊打你的鬍子。

15.“Personally I hunger for things less literal.”

我跟你都很餓,但是我畢竟比你餓得有追求。

16.“You're as subtle as a gold codpiece.”

你既有腔調又難以捉摸,可以比作一塊鑲金的褲襠布。

17.“I presume you are the waiter at this establishment.”

我猜你大概是這裏的服務員?

18.“Girl, you're crazier than a mouse in moonshine.”

姑娘,你簡直比見了月光的耗子還嚇人。

19.“At least the rumour of your vanity isn't overrated.”

不黑不吹,你的自戀程度確實名不虛傳。

20.“Your addiction is as exemplary as your intellect.”

你對痛苦的追求和你的智商一樣感人。

21.“Your youthful rebellion is as tedious as your hairstyle.”

人和髮型一樣中二。

22.“Youthful ignorance is unfortunately your best quality.”

很不幸,你最大的優點差不多就是中二了。

23.“A duel is a fight between two imbeciles... and you are the greatest.”

決鬥是隻有兩個蠢貨掐在一起纔會乾的事...然而你卻是決鬥界的大師。

24.“Wouldn't you care to travel to your people's destination?”

你不想知道你族人們去哪兒了?

25.“Are you the waiter of this establishment?”

你是服務員嗎?

26.“Your conversation makes as much sense as a fish in lingerie!”

跟聽懂你說話相比,我還是選擇死亡吧。

27.“Your tastes are as elegant as a broken latrine.”

你對酒的品位差不多也就是個壞掉的小便池的水平。

28.“Girl, you're as appealing as a cake in the rain.”

姑娘,你就如淋了雨的蛋糕一樣誘人。

29.“Anything getting through that gold helmet of yours?”

你那個金閃閃的頭盔裏面有腦子麼?

30.“Boy, you're a few candles short of a lantern.”

少年,要玩燈?你還差幾根蠟燭。

31“Dumber than a box of hammers.”

錘子。

32.“Girl, if brains were dynamite, you'd be a dud.”

姑娘,正常人的腦子是炸彈的話,你的腦子應該是個啞炮。

33.“Could I offer you a bargain to replace your previous engagement?”

要不然我再給你找個未婚妻?

34.“The enormity of the hat doesn't hide the vacancy beneath it!”

帽子太大,腦子太小!

35.“The tides call you sashimi.”

跟潮汐比起來,你就是一片刺身。

36.“A slave's mind is never free, but I suspect you got yours on discount.”

臣僕的靈魂本來難以獲得自由,不過你這解脫的方法也是賤得可以。

37.“You're as quick as a turtle on molasses.”

你慢得和滾在糖漿裏的烏龜一樣。

38.“Your destiny isn't in the wind - it's on the river.”

你的命運不在風中,在河道里。

 


�/�~�l�

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章