中文 |
english |
你好 |
hello |
早上/下午/晚上好 |
good morning/afterning/evening/night |
你是比爾嗎 |
are you bill |
是的,我是 |
yes ,i am |
你好嗎 |
how are you |
很好,謝謝 |
fine, thanks you |
海倫好嗎 |
how is helen |
她很好,謝謝您 |
she is very well,than you |
再見 |
good bye / see you tomorrow |
請進 |
come in |
坐下 |
sit down |
請站起來 |
stand up ,please |
打開/合上你的書 |
open / close your book ,please |
別打開書 |
don't open your book,please |
你明白了嗎 |
do you understand |
是的,我明白了/不,我不明白 |
yes,i understand / no, i don't understand |
聽着然後讀一遍 |
listen and repeat |
現在請大家讀 |
now read,please |
很好 |
that's fine |
是開始的時候了 |
it's time to begin |
現在讓我們開始 |
let's begin now |
這是什麼 |
what's this |
那是一本書 |
that's a book |
這是你的書嗎 |
is this your book? |
不是我的 |
no ,that's not my book |
這是誰的書 |
whose book is this |
門在哪兒 |
where is the door? |
那兒 |
there |
這些是什麼 |
what are these |
你是誰 |
who are you |
我是一名學生/工人 |
i am a student /worker |
那邊那個人是誰 |
who is that over there |
那位女士是學生嗎 |
is that lady a student ? |
不,她不是 |
no ,she isn't |
我真的不知道 |
i really don't know |
你叫什麼名字 |
what's your name |
我叫XX |
my name is xx |
怎麼拼寫 |
how do you spell your last name |
你的朋友叫什麼名字 |
what's your friend's name |
luoxian |
his name is luoxian |
你是約翰嘛 |
are you john? |
我和約翰是好朋友 |
john and i are old friends |
你好嘛 |
how are you |
見到你很高興 |
very to meet you |
今天是星期幾 |
what day is today |
今天 是週一 |
today is monday |
昨天是星期幾 |
what day was yesterday |
昨天是週末 |
yesterday was sunday |
明天是周幾 |
what day is tomorrow |
現在是幾月份 |
what month is this |
今天是幾號 |
what's the date today |
一月份 |
this is jannuary |
上個月是十二月對不對 |
last month was december,wasn't it |
下個月份是幾月份 |
what month is next month |
我在醫院裏幾個星期了 |
i was in the hospital for severl weeeks |
星期二你在哪兒 |
where were you on tuesday |
你有一本書嘛 |
do you have a book |
是的,我有 |
yes i do |
我沒有 |
i don't have a book |
你有幾個兄弟姐妹 |
how many sister and brothers do you have |
你沒有拿我的帽子吧 |
don't you have my hat |
現在幾點了 |
what time is it |
兩點了 |
it's two o'clock |
兩點過幾分了 |
it's a few minutes after two |
對不起,可以告訴我準確時間嗎 |
excuse me,can you tell me the correct time |
我不知道現在幾點了 |
i don't know what time it is |
我每天六點前起牀 |
i get up before six o'clock every day |
請你明天十點到這裏,可以嗎 |
will you be here at ten o'clock tomorrow |
我們將按時到 |
we'll be on time ,won't we |
我希望如此 |
i hope so |
你什麼時候出生的 |
when were you born |
今天是我的生日 |
today is my birthday |
我不知道確切的日子 |
i don't know the exact date |
你出生在什麼地方 |
where were you born |
我出生在距離這兒不遠的城市裏 |
i was born in a little town not far from here |
有關...你知道嗎 |
what do you know about the tenth century |
關於哪個我什麼都不知道 |
i don't know anything about that |
讓我們談些其他的吧 |
let's talk about something else |
去年四月份你在哪裏 |
where were you during the month of april last year |
我不記得那時我在哪裏 |
i don't remember where i was then |
你想要些什麼 |
what do you want |
我想要一杯咖啡 |
i want a cup of coffee |
你想吃些什麼 |
what would you like to eat |
請給我來片餅乾 |
please give me a piece of pie |
隨意就可以了 |
it doesn't matter to me |
我想和你談話 |
i'd like to with you |
很抱歉,他們都很忙 |
i'm sorry,but both of them are busy right now |
不想來點咖啡嗎 |
would you like some some coffee |
如果你不介意的話,請給我來杯茶 |
i'd rather have some tea,if you don't mind |
你認識這些人嗎 |
do you know any of those people |
他們都是我的朋友 |
all of those men are friends of mine |
你會講英語嗎 |
do you speak english |
會,而且很好 |
yes,perfectly |
你的母語是什麼 |
what's you native language |
有時候,我會在講英語時犯一些錯誤 |
sometimes i make mistakes when i speak english |
我的發音存在一些問題 |
i have a lot of trouble with pronunciation |
你在幹什麼 |
what are you doing |
我在看書 |
i'm reading a book |
我無事可做 |
i'm not doing anything right now |
你想去哪 |
where are you going |
你什麼時候回來 |
what time are you coming back |
我不確定我什麼時候可以回來 |
i'm not sure what time i'm coming back |
你在想什麼 |
what are you thinking about |
你在等誰 |
who are you waiting for |
誰也沒等 |
i'm not waiting for anybody |
你多大了 |
how ole are you |
26了 |
i'm twenty-six years old |
你家幾口人 |
how many are there in your family |
我最小 |
i'm the youngest |
猜我多大 |
guess how old i am |
我猜你可能23了 |
i'd say you're about 23 |
你平常幾點起牀 |
what time do you get up every day |
我通常很早起牀 |
i usually wake up early |
我每天六點起牀 |
i get up 6 o'clock every day |
每天我都會早上8點離開我家 |
i leave the house at 8 a.m.each day |
每天早上我都會努力的工作 |
i work hard all morning |
你全天都在工作嗎 |
Did you work all day |
是的,我從早上一直工作到深夜 |
yes,i worked from early morning until late at night |
昨天你去哪裏了 |
where did you go yesterday |
我去拜訪了一位朋友 |
i went to see a friend of mine |
你剛剛在講什麼 |
what did you talk about |
我們剛剛在說一些事情 |
we talked about a lot of things |
我問了他一些問題 |
i asked him a lot of questions |
你住在哪裏 |
where do you live |
你 的地址是什麼 |
what's your address |
我們相識十年了 |
he's known me for over ten years |
我來自城鎮 |
i'm from out of town |
我給你打電話時,你在幹什麼 |
what were you doing when i called you on the telephone |
你給我打電話時,我正在吃飯 |
when you called me,i was eating dinner |
猜猜我今天早上在幹嘛 |
can you guess what i was doing this morning |
他們叫我們時,我們在吃晚飯 |
they called us just as we were having dinner |
街有多長 |
how long is street |
你能告訴他我在這兒嗎 |
would you please tell he that i'm here |
現在請別打擾我,我很忙 |
please dont' bother me now.i'm very busy |
如果你明天有時間,可以給我打電話嗎 |
if you have time,will you call me tomorrow |
你能告訴我,xx 街在哪兒嗎 |
can you tell me where xxx street is |
到大學還有多遠 |
how far is it to the university |
你不會錯過的 |
you can't miss it |
你知道xx 先生的電話號碼嗎 |
do you happen to know Mr xxx telephone number |
你能告訴我最近的電話在哪嗎 |
could you tell me where the nearest telephone is |
我應該走這條路還是另外一條路 |
should i go this way,or that way |
請問這個座位有人了嗎 |
i beg your pardon,is this seat taken |
你結婚了嗎 |
are you married |
沒有,我仍然單身 |
no,i'm not married, i'm still single |
他們結婚多久了 |
how long have they been married |
你有孩子了嗎 |
do they have children |
你在哪長大 |
where did you grow up |
在過去的二十年間,這裏發生了很多的變化 |
there have been a lot of changes here in the last 20 years |
我們彼此之間有很深的瞭解 |
we all know each other pretty well |
do you think you'll be able to go to sleep right away |
你現在能去睡覺嗎 |
今天的天氣怎麼樣 |
how is the weather today |
今天的天氣很好 |
the weather is nice today |
昨天天氣怎麼樣 |
what was the weather like yesterday |
明天天氣怎麼樣 |
what will the weather be like tomorrow |
明天有雪 |
it's going to snow tomorrow |
今天真冷 |
it's quite cold today |
天氣在轉暖 |
the days are getting hotter |
今天的氣溫是多少 |
whats' the temperature today |
今天感覺怎麼樣 |
how are you feeling today |
今天早上我感覺並不好 |
i don't feel very well this morning |
昨天我病了,不過今天好了 |
i was sick yesterday,but i'm better today |
你怎麼了 |
what's matter with you |
希望你快些好 |
i hope you'll be will soon |
鑽石是一個女人最好的朋友 |
diamonds are a girl's best friend |
別挖鼻孔了,這習慣很髒 |
stop picking your nose,that's a filthy habit |
昨天我感冒了,一直不斷的擤鼻涕纔可以呼吸 |
i had a very bad cold yesterday,i had to blow my nose constantly to be able to breathe |
如果你不會游泳,往水裏跳的時候要捏住鼻子 |
if you don't know how to swim,hold your nose when you jumpl into the water |
xx,打飽嗝時把嘴巴捂上 |
cover your mouth when you burp |
你知道我愛上了誰嗎?請把第一個字再讀一遍 |
you wanna know who i'm in love with?read the first word again |
除你之外別無所愛 |
no other love but you |
你是我的今天,以及所有的明天 |
you are my today and all of my tomorrows |
沒有你在身邊的清晨我不想醒來 |
i'm not waking up another morning without being able to see you next to me |
婚姻不遷就,愛情就要寧缺毋濫 |
don't marry someone you can live with,but marry someone you cannot live without |
不要強迫呼吸 |
don't force your breath |
保持放鬆和自然 |
keep relaxed and normal |
向上看 |
look up |
保持背部挺直 |
keep your back |
能做您的孩子我很驕傲 |
i am so proud to be your kid |
養育我是意見非常需要耐心的事情,感謝您一直陪伴着我 |
raising me took a lot of patience.thanks for hanging there with me |
送給媽媽最真摯的愛,來自您最愛的孩子 |
to mom with love,from your favorite child |
你是我獨一無二的媽媽,在我心裏永遠爲你保留一個特別的位置 |
you are my one and only mon,and i will always have a special place for you in my heart |
給你媽媽一個擁抱或者電話 |
give your mother a hug or a call |
家庭聚餐 |
family dinner |
親愛的媽媽,感謝您一直在我身邊 |
thanks for being there,mom |
全世界這麼多的媽媽中,您是我唯一在意的 |
there may be moms all over the world,but you're the only one that matters to me |
白宮時一座很大的宅邸 |
the white house is a hube mansion |
這個新生命好小啊 |
the new born baby is teeny tiny |
午餐還沒有好嗎,我快餓死了 |
isn't lunch ready yet?i'm starving |
這部電影非常搞笑 |
the film was very funny |
我正在減肥 |
i am trying to lose weight/ i am on a diet |
我想讓我的身材更緊緻 |
i want to tone up a bit |
我知道在這個時刻我必須做出選擇。 我可以忍受發生的一切,過着充滿藉口的生活……或者我可以強迫自己。我可以強迫自己讓我的生活變得美好。 |
I know at this moment I had to make a choice. I could submit to everything that was happening and live a life of excuses... or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good. |
您決定要點什麼了嗎 |
may i take your order |
您的牛排幾分熟 |
how would you like your steak |
您想要什麼色拉醬 |
what kind of dressing on your salad |
我要出去玩了 |
i'm going out to play |
我要和朋友出去玩 |
i'm going to hang out with my friends |
我很好 |
i'm fine/ i'm good |
他馬馬虎虎吧 |
he is just so so |
電影很一般 |
the movie is just so so |
生活中最大的幸福就是,堅信有人愛我們 |
the superme happiness of life is the convication that we are loved |
無論你犯了多少錯,或者你進步得有多慢,你都走在了那些不曾嘗試的人的前面。 |
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying |
做你想做的夢吧,去你想去的地方吧,成爲你想成爲的人吧,因爲你只有一次生命,一個機會去做所有那些你想做的事 |
Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do. |
你勇敢,世界就會讓步。如果有時它戰勝你,你要不斷地勇敢再勇敢,它就會屈服。 |
Dare and the world always yields. If it beats you sometimes, dare it again and again and it will succumb. |
如果你覺得心有餘力不足,覺得缺乏前進的動力,有時候你只需要改變思維的角度。 |
If your life feels like it is lacking the power that you want and the motivation that you need, sometimes all you have to do is shift your point of view. |
我是轉機到倫敦的旅客 |
I'm a connecting passenger to London. |
這世界上沒有人是純潔和完美的 如果你因爲人們的錯誤而躲避他們 你將會孤獨的生活在這個世界上 因此,儘量少一些評判多一些愛。 |
Nobody in this world is pure and perfect, If you avoid people because of their mistakes, You will be alone in this world, So .try to judge less and love more |
如果你想要什麼,那就勇敢地去追求,不要管別人是怎麼想的,因爲這就是實現夢想的方式 |
If you are passionate about something, pursue it, no matter what anyone else thinks. That's how dreams are achieved。 |
一日是一生的縮影 |
A day is a miniature of eternity |
人生就像一本書
有些章節是悲傷的
有些是開心的,有些是令人興奮的
但是如果你從不翻開新的一頁你永遠不會知曉有怎樣的章節在等着你 |
Life is like a book Some chapters are sad
Some are happy and some are exciting
But if you never turn the page
You will never know what the next chapter has in store for you |
心累,就是常常徘徊在堅持和放棄之間,舉棋不定。煩惱,就是記性太好,該記的,不該記的都會留在記憶裏 |
Tired heart is always hovering between adhering to and giving up, indecisive. Trouble is that memory is good, the mind should not mind will stay in memory |
每一天都是新的開始!忘記不開心,走向開心。 成爲你想成爲的人。你會棒棒的! |
Everyday is a new start! Forget the bad and move on to the good. Be who you want and you will be GREAT!
|
擔憂沒有任何益處,如果你擔心你的表現,那麼你已經輸了。努力訓練、走上場、盡力而爲,其餘的問題將會自動解決 |
Worrying gets you nowhere. If you turn up worrying about how you’re going toperform, you’ve already lost. Train hard, turn up, run your best, and therest will take care of itself |
像花兒一樣,無論身在何處,不管周遭環境如何,都依然瀟灑的綻放自己的美麗,活出自己的精彩 |
Be alike flower . Spread beauty and happiness wherever you stay , irrespective of your surroundings |
他出乎意料的出現了 |
He shows up out of the blue |
我丈夫賺錢養家 |
My husband brings home the bacon |
如果你認爲我可以拿出更多錢,那你真的找錯人了 |
If you think I can come up with more money , you are barking up the wrong tree |
他的新車花了他一大筆錢 |
His new car cost him an arm and a leg |
每個人都有屬於自己的戰鬥,掙脫過去,活在當下,還有創造未來 |
Everyone is fighting their own battle. To be free from their past. To live in their present. And to create their future. |
頭腦需要書籍,恰似刀劍需要磨刀石,以保持鋒利 |
A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge. |
我們可能會遭遇很多挫敗,但是我們不可以被打敗 |
We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. |
生活的重點不是找到自我,而是塑造自我 |
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. |
不好意思打斷一下,您能再解釋一下這個詞/ 句子的意思嗎? |
I’m sorry to interrupt, could you explain this word/ sentence again ? |
這個什麼意思? |
What does it mean ? |
這個正確發音怎麼念? |
How do you pronounce this word ? |
這個詞如何放在句子裏使用 |
How do you use this word in a sentence ? |
你去哪裏? |
Where are you going? / Where to? |
麻煩去機場 |
To (the) airport ,Please |
請送我到這個地址。 |
Take me to this address, please |
多少錢一張票? |
How much is a ticket ? |
請問去第五大道應該在哪下車? |
Where should I get off for 5th Avenue? |
未經你的允許,沒有人可以讓你覺得低人一等 |
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent |
起牀咯 |
Time to wake up ! |
睡得好嗎? |
Did you sleep well ? |
過來吃早餐了 |
Come and eat your breakfast |
去刷牙洗臉吧 |
Wash you face and brush your teeth |
我們穿衣服吧 |
Let’s get dressed |
今天你想穿什麼 |
What do you want to wear today |
讓我來給你梳頭髮 |
Let me comb your hair |
注意看車 |
Watch out for cars |
今天學校怎麼樣 |
How was school today |
我可以要一間帶陽臺的房間嗎 |
May I have a room with a balcony please |
我可以要一間高樓層的房間嗎 |
May I have a room on a high floor please |
我是一個有團隊精神的人,我可以和我的團隊成員合作得很好 |
I am a team player. I can collaborate well with my teammates |
我是個堅定的人 我是個自我驅動的人 |
I am a determined person I am a self-starter |
我是一個有承諾並且可信賴的人 |
I am a committed and reliable person |
我在翻譯這方面有很高的造詣 |
I am highly accomplished in interpreting |
我是一個精通英語的人 |
I am an advanced English speaker |
我今天工作地很賣力,我累壞了 |
I worked so hard today. I'm beat |
我要去睡覺了,一天下來把我累壞了 |
I'm going to hit the hay. It's been a long day and I'm exhausted |
她真的累壞了 |
She is really worn out |
我的鞋子已經穿壞了 |
My shoes are worn out |
我想在你們銀行開戶。我要先取號碼牌嗎? |
I'd like to open an account in your bank. Should I take a number first? |
我想要轉帳 |
I'd like to transfer my account |
我想從我的賬戶提一萬美金出來 |
I'd like to withdraw 10,000 US dollars from my account |
我想用人民幣兌換些美金。今天的匯率是多少 |
I'd like to exchange some RMB to US dollars. What's today's exchange rate |
如果你不介意我問的話,你是做什麼工作的 |
So, what do you do, if you don't mind me asking? |
你做什麼工作 |
What do you do for a living |
你是做哪一行的 |
So what line of business are you in |
我對你的愛是一段旅程,它始於天荒,終於地老 |
My love for you is a journey, starting at forever, and ending at never |
別急 |
Hold your horses |
我要讓他知道我的厲害 |
I’m going to kick his ass |
我們很快就要登機了 |
We will begin boarding soon |
我可以看下你的登機牌嗎 |
May I see your boarding pass |
你這件行李必須託運 |
You’ll have to check that item of luggage |
本次航班已延誤 |
This flight has been delayed |
本次航班已改在4號登機口登機 |
This flight has been moved to gate 4 |
你能幫我嗎 能幫我一個小忙嗎 你能幫個忙嗎 可以幫我一下嗎 |
Can you help me Can you help me out Can you do me a favor Can you give me a hand |
你幫了我大忙 你真的幫了我一個大忙 你昨天幫了我大忙 |
You helped me big time You saved the day You did me a solid yesterday |
就是那種三月的日子,陽光熱烈,冷風吹拂— 陽光中是夏天,陰影裏是冬日 |
It was one of those March days when the sun shines hot and the wind blows cold: when it is summer in the light, and winter in the shade. |
我想預定一張去紐約的機票 |
I want to book a seat to New York. |
我要一張往返票 |
I want a round trip ticket. |
我想取消我預定的去倫敦的航班 |
I'd like to cancel my reservation to London. |
我剛剛錯過了航班,需要重新確定航班時間 |
I just missed my flight,I need to reschedule it. |
還有座位嗎 |
Are there seats still available? |
我要把所有要申報的東西都填上嗎 |
Do I have to write down all the things I have to declare |
我有件行李要託運 |
I have a piece of baggage to check |
我想要靠窗的座位 |
I’d like a window seat |
我應該去哪個登機口 |
Which boarding gate should I go to? |
我覺得噁心 |
I feel sick. |
我現在可以使用衛生間了嗎 |
Can I use the toilet now? |
希望是一件好事,也許是世上最美好的,而美好的事物永不消逝 |
Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies |
金秋的歲月,豐收的季節,願我最真誠的笑容伴隨你,深深的祝福你,國慶節快快樂樂,事業輝煌騰達 |
Autumn years, the harvest season, I wish the most sincere smile with you, deeply wishes you happy National Day, cause brilliant TOUCH DOWN |
節日快樂 |
Have a great holiday |
改變原有的生活方式和日常習慣,生活就會有意想不到的喜悅和精彩 |
Changes in the original lifestyle and daily habits, life will have unexpected joy and wonderful. |
你的生活是由你的選擇造成的,如果你不喜歡你現在的生活,那就是時候做些更好地選擇了 |
Your life is a result of the choices you make,if you don't like your life it is time to start making better choices |
如果你無法掌控你的心志,它就會反過來控制你。所以,我對我的心說:我一定能做到這件事,我也一定要去做 |
If you don’t rule your !mind, it can rule you. So I tell my mind that I’m really able to do this thing and I will do it |
無論你犯了多少錯或者進步有多慢,你仍然走在那些不曾嘗試的人前面 |
No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying。 |
曾經有一份真誠的愛情放在我面前,我沒有珍惜,等我失去的時候我才後悔莫及,人世間最痛苦的事莫過於此,如果上天能夠給我一個再來一次的機會,我會對那個女孩子說三個字:我愛你,如果非要在這份愛上加上一個期限,我希望是……,一萬年。 |
I ever had a true love. I didn’t take it. I’m very sorry after I lost it. It is the worst thing in the world. If the God could give me one more chance, I would tell the girl,“I love you.” If you ask me how long I want it to be, I hope it could be 10,000 years! |
因爲我不甘失敗,所以要奮鬥不止,因爲我明白如果我現在放棄,我就再也沒有前進的動力 |
I don't want to fail, so I fight on, because I know that if I give up now, I will have no way to success. |
我的意中人是個蓋世英雄,有一天他會踩着七色雲彩來娶我,我猜中了前頭可我猜不着這結局 |
My love is a great hero. He will come on the colorful cloud and marry me. I succeeded in guessing the beginning, but I could not guess the outcome... |
不管雨下多久,最終彩虹總會出現。不管你有多難過,始終要相信,幸福就在不遠處 |
No matter how long the rain lasts, there will be a rainbow in the end. No matter how sad you may be, believe, that happiness is waiting |
走出去,世界就在眼前;走不出去,眼前就是世界 |
Go out and the world is before you. If you can't get out, you're in the world. |
破釜沉舟,背水一戰 |
Burn one’s bridges |
英雄所見略同 |
Great minds think alike |
沒有消息就是好消息 |
No news is good news |
愛屋及烏 |
Love me, love my dog |
留得青山在,不怕沒柴燒 |
Where there is life, there is hope |
請問有2人的空位嗎 |
Do you have a table for two? |
可以給我菜單嗎 |
Can I have the menu? |
我可以點餐了 |
I'm ready to order. |
請問有什麼推薦嗎? |
What would you recommend? |
這樣就好了,謝謝 |
That's all, thank you |
我已經等了好久了 |
I've been waiting for quite a while |
我們應該戰勝的不是別人,而是我們自己 |
The person who we should defeat is nobody but ourselves |
不要一心多用,那隻會分散你的注意力 |
Stop multi-tasking. It merely kills your focus. |
當你在狀態時,就多幹點 |
Work more when you're in the zone |
進入工作狀態的最佳方式就是工作。先從小事開始,啓動工作的狀態。 |
Work is the best way to get working. Start with short tasks to get the ball rolling. |
有什麼需要幫助的嗎? |
Can I help you with anything? |
你在找什麼樣的商品? |
Are you looking for anything in particular/specific? |
只是閒逛 |
Oh no, I’m just looking round. |
如果這樣行不通,我們只好從頭開始 |
If this doesn't work we're back to square one |
在學校裏表現優異的學生十有八九都能找到好工作 |
Nine times out of ten, students who do well in school find good jobs. |
她開心極了 |
She’s on cloud nine |
時間是免費的,但也是無價的 |
Time is free but it’s priceless |
你不能擁有它,但你能夠使用它 |
You can’t own it, but you can use it |
一旦它消失了,你就再也拿不回來了 |
And once it’s lost, you can never get it back |
時間比金錢更有價值 |
Time is more valuable than money |
你會賺更多的錢,卻不能賺到更多的時間 |
You can get more money, but you can never get more time |
你將會如何運用這些時間呢 |
How will you spend that time |
學會感恩 |
Be grateful |
明智地選擇朋友 |
Choose your friends wisely |
不斷學習 |
Keep learning |
學會解決問題 |
Become a problem solver |
做你愛做的事情 |
Do what you love |
活在當下 |
Live in the present |
經常微笑 |
Laugh often |
學會原諒 |
Practice forgiveness. |
學會深交 |
Create deeper connections |
信守承諾 |
Keep your agreement |
專注你在做的事情 |
Focus on what you’re doing |
樂觀,積極,向上 |
Be optimistic. |
無條件的付出愛 |
Love unconditionally. |
永不放棄 |
Don’t give up. |
照顧好自己 |
Take care of yourself. |
風險來自於盲目 |
Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing. |
你必須控制你自己的時間,要做到這點你得學會說“不”。你不能讓別人控制你生活的時間表。 |
You’ve gotta keep control of your time, and you can’t unless you say no. You can’t let people set your agenda in life. |
在他人貪婪時膽怯,在他人膽怯時貪婪。 |
Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful. |
可以把所有雞蛋放在同一個籃子裏,不過要把那個籃子看緊點。 |
Keep all your eggs in one basket, but watch that basket closely. |
今天很難,明天更糟。但是後天就都好了。可惜很多人沒熬過明天晚上。 |
Today is hard, tomorrow will be even worse, but the day after tomorrow will be beautiful. Most people die tomorrow evening. |
我好餓啊。外賣簡直就是我的救星。 |
I’m so hungry. Food delivery is a lifesaver. |
我們點外賣吧。 |
Let’s order delivery. |
我不想出門,我想點個外賣。 |
I don’t want to go out. I want to order delivery. |
外賣小哥幾乎不能按時吃飯,因爲他們得在飯點送餐。 |
Delivery guys can hardly eat their meals on time, because they have to deliver food during meal time. |
我見過他們在小摩托上吃飯。 |
I have seen them have lunch on the scooter. |
我想要找一個女朋友 |
I want to find a girlfriend. |
願你在迷茫時,堅信你的珍貴,愛你所愛,行你所行,聽從你心,無問西東。 |
I truly beg you that you can believe how special you are and love who you really love, do what you should do, follow your heart without caring about practical gains or loss. |
請一路披荊斬棘,勇往直前吧。 |
Break down these walls and come on in . |
春風十里,不及相遇有你;晴空萬里,不及心中有你。 |
Spring breeze miles, less than to meet you; Clear blue skies, not as good as you are in my heart. |
好的老師就是"燃燒自己,照亮別人"。 |
A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others. |
教書是所有職業之本,是老師讓所有其他職業成爲可能。 |
Teaching is the essential profession, the one that makes all other professions possible. |
一本書、一支筆、一個孩子和一個老師,就可以改變世界。 |
One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. |
這個很有意思。 |
That's interesting. |
這也太棒了。 |
That's amazing. |
多說點吧。 |
Tell me more. |
饒了我吧,別開玩笑了。 |
Give me a break. |
你在開玩笑吧。 |
You gotta be kidding me. |
後天 |
The day after tomorrow |
下下週 |
The week after next week |
下下個月 |
The month after next month |
記住該記住的,忘記該忘記的。改變能改變的,接受不能改變的。 |
Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten.Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable. |
這個世界上根本就不存在"不會做"這回事,當你失去了所有的依靠的時候,自然就什麼都會了。 |
There is no such thing as "can't do" in this world. When you lose all dependence, you can do everything naturally. |
耽溺回憶不如活在當下,讓此刻成爲未來榮耀之日。 |
Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it’s gone. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering. |
你休息的還好嗎? |
Did you have a nice break? |
放假你去哪裏玩了嗎? |
Did you go anywhere for the holiday ? |
打破;休息 |
Break |
擁有不同的思維模式 |
Have a different mindset |
找到對的人 |
Find the right people |
你能經歷的最大冒險,就是過你夢想的生活。 |
The biggest adventure you can take is to live of your dreams. |
你介意給我拍張照嗎? |
Do you mind taking a picture of me? |
我們爲什麼不自拍一張呢? |
Why don't we take a selfie? |
我們走之前拍張合影吧! |
Why don’t we take a group picture before we leave! |
合照 |
Group picture |
你喜歡吃麻辣火鍋嗎? |
Do you like to eat spicy hot pot? |
你喜歡吃辣嗎? |
Do you like spicy food? |
你喜歡自助餐嗎? |
Do you like buffet? |
我吃飽了 |
I'm stuffed |
我裝滿了 |
I’m full |
我吃夠了 |
I’ve had enough |
實在沒地方裝了 |
There's no room for any more. |
我一口也吃不下了 |
I can't eat another bite. |
喂,您是哪位? |
Who are you ? / May I ask who’s calling ? |
現在說話方便嗎? |
Is this a good time to talk ? |
我的信號很差 |
My reception is really bad. |
女士們先生們,歡迎乘坐521航班,由我的心前往你的心,請繫好安全帶, 因爲通往愛的道路,也許有些顛簸.請關閉手機,虛擬世界的感情不是真實的.我們的飛機即將起飛,請對生活保持樂觀,幸福總會來臨,祝您旅途愉快 |
Ladies and gentlemen,Welcom aboard love airline 521,From my heart to yours.please make sure that your seatbelts are fastened,because the way love is always a little bumpy.Also keep your phones turned off,Emotion from artificial world isn't real.our flight is taking off shortly .please remain optimistic to life, Happiness is about to come,Enjoy your flight |
你今天上班用的什麼交通方式? |
How did you get to work today? |
多少站? |
How many stations? | How many stops ? |
Stop 才用來指小的公交站點。 |
Station 表示火車、地鐵站點,或大型的公交總站。 |
我坐過站了。 |
I missed my stop. |
到目前爲止還算不錯 |
So far so good |
工作相當困難,但目前爲止還算順利。 |
The work is rather difficult, but so far so good . |
信不信由你 |
Believe it or not |
信不信由你,我明天就要去美國了! |
Believe it or not , I’m going to America tomorrow ! |
來得容易去得也快 |
Easy come easy go |
我昨晚在賭場贏了很多錢,準備收手的時候又輸完了。真的是來得容易去得也快! |
I won a lot of money at the casino last night but lost it on my way out. Oh well, easy come, easy go. |
投緣,一拍即合 |
Hit it off |
我們一見面就很投緣。 |
We hit it off right away. |
我有喜歡的人了。 |
I’m crushing on someone. |
好甜蜜啊!沒準他是喜歡上你了! |
How sweet! Maybe he has a crush on you! |
你是我生命中的一道光。 |
You are the light of my life. |
我曬黑了。 |
I got tanned. |
我喜歡你白皙的皮膚。 |
I like your fair skin. |
你看起來沒有精神。 |
You seem a bit off . |
他看起來心不在焉。 |
He seems distracted. |
你還好吧,亞歷克斯?你看起來不太舒服。 |
Are you ok Alex? You look a bit under the weather. |
還好嗎?你今天看起來不太對勁。 |
Is everything ok ? You don’t seem like yourself today. |
九十九次的理論不如一次的行動來得實際。 |
Ninety-nine times the theory is not as much as one action. |
成功不是終點,失敗也並非末日,最重要的是繼續前進的勇氣。 |
Success is never final, failure is never fatal. It's courage that counts. |
人們在餐廳外面排隊。 |
People are lining up outside the restaurant. |
這兒在排隊呢。 |
There is a line. |
我們都在排隊等候。 |
We are all waiting in line. |
靠邊停車,開到路邊 |
Pull over |
超速行駛 |
Speeding |
我因超速被(交警)攔下來了。 |
I got pulled over for speeding. |
輕微交通事故 |
Fender bender |
我昨天去上班的路上出了個小車禍 |
I had a fender bender on my way to work yesterday. |
我昨天被一輛寶馬車追尾了。 |
I got rear-ended by a BMW yesterday. |
你給了我靈感/你激勵了我 |
You inspired me. |
她絕對被新的獎金制度驅動了 |
She is definitely motivated by the new bonus policy . |
終於我鼓起勇氣走過去問他要手機號碼 |
Eventually I mustered up the courage to go over and ask him for his phone number . |
永遠不要去責怪你人生裏的任何人,好的人給你快樂,壞的人給你經歷,最差的人給你教訓,最好的人給你回憶。 |
Never blame anyone in your life. The good gives you happiness, the bad gives you experience, the worst teaches you, and the best gives you memories. |
學問在成功時是裝飾品,在失意時是庇護所,在年老時是供應品。 |
Learning is an ornament in prosperity, a refuge in adversity, and a provision in old age. |
你人生中唯一會後悔的是,那些你沒敢接受的挑戰 |
The only thing you live to regret are the risks you didn't take. |
麻煩給我收據好嗎? |
Could I have a receipt, please? |
可以請您輸一下密碼嗎? |
Can you input your pin number for me? |
和我不一樣,她對英語很精通。 |
Unlike me, she is proficient in English. |
莫妮卡,借我點錢吧,比方說500美元。 |
Lend me some money, say 500 dollars, Monika. |
去年夏天我本想去歐洲,但費用太高於是放棄了。 |
I wanted to go to Europe last summer, but it was too expensive so I gave up the idea. |
我就是這樣做的。 |
This is how I did it. or This is the way I did it. |
我來這兒的路上遇到了交通事故,所以遲到了。 |
There was a traffic accident on my way here. That is why I was late. |
他們不理解我的想法。 |
They didn't understand what I was thinking. |
勞駕,能看一下菜單嗎? |
Excuse me, could I see the menu, please? |
我對…不是很瞭解。你有什麼推薦的麼? |
I don’t know much about …. What do you recommend? |
我對牛排不是很瞭解。你有什麼推薦嗎? |
I don’t know much about steak. What do you recommend? |
我想要一份蔬菜沙拉。 |
I would like to have a vegetable salad, please. |
我可以來一杯咖啡嗎? |
May I have a coffee, please? |
請把賬單給我好嗎? |
Could I have the bill, please? |
你想做這件事嗎? |
Are you up for it? |
你想吃泰國菜嗎? |
Are you up for Thai food? |
你想喝兩杯啤酒嗎? |
Are you up for a few beers? |
我想喝兩杯啤酒 |
I’m down for a few beers. |
這件有折扣嗎? |
Is this on sale? |
這件打八折。 |
Yes, it’s 20% off its current price. |
目前這個商品沒有折扣。 |
No, I’m sorry. We don’t do any discount on it. |
您是現金還是刷卡支付? |
Are you paying with cash or card? |
我用現金結賬。 |
I’m paying with cash. |
我用借記卡/信用卡結賬。 |
I’m paying with debit card/credit card. |
退休 |
To retire |
懶惰就像一把鎖,鎖住了知識的倉庫,使你的智力變得匱乏。 | Laziness is like a lock, which bolts you out of the storehouse of information and makes you an intellectual starveling. |
人們會在感恩節晚餐做火雞吃 | People cook turkeys for Thanksgiving dinner |
歷史使人明智;詩詞使人靈秀;數學使人周密;自然哲學使人深刻;倫理使人莊重;邏輯修辭學使人善辨。 | Histories make men wise; poems witty; the mathematics subtle; natural philosophy deep; moral grave; logic and rhetoric able to contend. |
我想要參加九點出發的旅行團。 | I’d like to be part of the tour that starts at 9 a.m. |
我叫Ella。很高興認識你們。這次旅行一定會很有意思。 | I’m Ella. Nice to meet you. This is going to be a lot of fun. |
我們兩點回到這裏集合。好好欣賞風景吧! | Please meet back here at 2:00. Enjoy the sights! |
可以幫我拍張照片嗎?按這個按鈕就可以了。 | Can you take a picture for me? Just press the button right here. |
你有關於這個景點的簡介嗎? | Do you have a brochure about this tourist attraction? |
一天要收多少錢? | How much will you charge for one day? |
再有5分鐘吧 | In about five more minutes. |
還要多久才能做好呀? |
How soon can you get it ready? |
該吃晚飯了吧? | Is it time for dinner yet? |
晚飯做好了嗎? | Have you made dinner? |
媽媽,今天晚飯吃什麼? |
Mom, what's for dinner tonight? Mom, what did you make for dinner? Mom, what did you fix for dinner? What's for dinner? |