英語口語8000句(4)

●陳述症狀

你不舒服嗎?

Are you feeling okay? *見到身體狀況不好的人時的問話。

Do you feel all right?

你怎麼了?

What's wrong? *wrong “身體不舒服”。

What's wrong? (你怎麼了?)

I'm not feeling well. (我覺得身體有點不對勁。)

Is anything wrong?

Are you okay?

What's the matter? *matter“問題”、“麻煩”。

Is everything all right?

你的臉色真不好。

You look pale. *pale“臉色不好的,沒有血色的。”

You look pale. Are you okay? (你的臉色很難看。沒事吧?)

I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有點兒累了。)

You don't look well. (你看上去身體不太好。)

我覺得難受。

I don't feel well.

I don't feel well. (我覺得難受。)

Please sit down for a while. (你坐會兒吧。)

I'm not feeling well.

你好像不太舒服。

You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。

You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)

I have a cold. (我感冒了。)

她昏過去了。

She passed out. *pass out“昏過去,失去知覺”。

我覺得難受。

I feel sick.

I don't feel well.

I feel bad.

我肚子疼。

I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。

I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)

How long have you had it? (疼多長時間了?)

I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)

Did you eat too much? (是不是喫多了?)

My stomach hurts.

隱隱作痛。

I have a dull pain.

鑽心地疼。

I have a sharp pain.

一跳一跳地疼。

I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。

我感到巨痛。

I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。

像針扎似地疼。

I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“針扎”。

我拉肚子了。

I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。

我食物中毒了。

I have food poisoning.

血壓高/低。

I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血壓”。

我頭疼。

I have a headache.

What happened, sir? (你怎麼了?)

I have a headache. (我頭疼。)

My head hurts.

My head is pounding.

I have a splitting headache. (我的頭像裂了似地疼。)

我牙疼。

I have a toothache.

I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)

When did it start? (什麼時候開始的?)

My tooth hurts.

My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)

我頭暈目眩。

I feel dizzy.

我渾身沒勁。

I feel sluggish.

I feel tired.

我沒有一點兒食慾。

I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食慾”。

I don't have any appetite. (我沒有食慾。)

You should eat something. (那你也得喫點兒東西。)

I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我沒什麼食慾。)

我有點兒感冒。

I have a slight cold.

我渾身發冷。

I feel chilly.

I feel chilly. (我渾身發冷。)

Here, wear my jacket. (給,穿上我的夾克吧。)

我得了重感冒。

I have a bad cold.

熱點推薦:
20個做生意的經典決策! 單身mm闖蕩外貿:52個精彩 進出口行業詞彙英語翻譯
女孩到女人:我做外貿那十年 外貿——社交忌諱15例 我是如何做大一家貿易公司的

●喜歡、愛上……

湯姆是個美男子。

Tom is a lady-killer. *lady-killer直譯是“少女殺手”,其實不是殺手,而是指一下子就能迷住女人的男子。

Tom dates around a lot. (湯姆和好多女人來往。)

Tom is a real playboy. (湯姆真是個花花公子。)

湯姆真讓我神魂顛倒。

Tom really turns me on. *turn...on“有性方面的吸引力”、“使人着迷”。

Tom really turns me on. (湯姆真讓我神魂顛倒。)

I didn't know you felt that way. (我一點兒都不知道你的感覺。)

I'm crazy about Tom.

I have strong feelings for Tom.

I love Tom.

I have the hots for Tom. *俚語。

克里斯長得真帥。

Chris is really a heartbreaker. *用heartbreaker表示“長得很帥,對異性有吸引力的人”。進一步講,“heartbreaker”是指給異性帶來撕心裂肺的痛苦和失望的人,魅惑他人,讓人沉醉的人。Elvis Presley (愛爾維斯·普里斯利)有一首成名曲“Heartbreak Hotel”,指的就是“(因戀愛而)絕望的人住的飯店”。

Chris breaks a lot of hearts. (克里斯使很多女人嚐到了失戀的痛苦。)

Chris dates a lot of women. (克里斯和許多女人有來往。)

珍妮特真迷人。

Janet is a knockout. *如同拳擊中的“knock out”一樣,表示極具魅力、使對方暈頭轉向的人,多指女性。

Janet is a knockout. (珍妮特真迷人呀。)

You can say that again! (頗有同感。)

Janet is sexy.

Janet is beautiful.

他好像看上你了。

I think he has a crush on you. *have a crush on...“看上……”。

I think he has a crush on you. (他好像看上你了。)

Give me a break. (別隨便瞎說。)

I think he is infatuated with you. * be infatuated with...“被……迷住,爲……神魂顛倒”。

I think he likes you.

簡好像喜歡上我了。

Jane seems to like me. *seem“好像,看上去像……”。
I've got the feeling that Jane likes me.

I think Jane likes me.

I have a hunch (that) Jane likes me.

戴安娜對傑克有意思。

Diana's been coming on to Jack.

我不敢打像她那樣的姑娘的主意。

I can't handle a girl like her. * handle 表示“對待,對待(人)”。

She's too much for me.

我非常想見到她。

I'm dying to see her. *dying to“忍耐不住地想做某事”。

我想追求她。

I'm trying to make a pass at her. *make a pass at...“(特別是對女性)挑逗,求愛”。

I'm trying to make a pass at her. (我想追求她。)

I don't blame you. ([她對你來說很有魅力,]我理解你的心情。)

I'm trying to pick her up. (我打算把她弄到手。) *pick up 是口語“把異性弄到手”、“勾搭女人”、“追女人”的意思。

I'm trying to get a date with her. (我打算和她約會。) *get a date with...“和……約會”、“約會”。

你也太狠心了。

You broke my heart. *break...heart在戀愛中“使……十分痛苦”,用於甩掉自己的人。

You broke my heart. (你也太狠心了。)

I didn't mean to... (我不是那個意思……)

●約會

今晚有空嗎?

Are you free tonight? *free“空閒的”。

Are you free tonight? (今晚有空嗎?)

Yes. Why? (有空,幹嘛?)

Do you have plans tonight? (今天晚上有事嗎?)

Are you available tonight?

Are you busy tonight? (今天晚上忙嗎?)

今晚你能和我約會嗎?

Do you want to go out with me tonight? *go out並不一定就是“約會”,但是如果go out的後面直接跟with me的話,就一定是“約會”了。

Let's go out tonight. (今晚出去吧。)

If you're free, why don't we go out tonight?(要是晚上有空,我們出去走走行嗎?)

願意和我一起去看電影嗎?

Would you like to go to the movies with me?

Would you like to go to the movies with me? (願意和我一起去看電影嗎?)

I'd love to. (當然,我很樂意。)

我們喝點茶什麼的吧。

Let's have tea or something.

Let's have something to drink. (我們喝點什麼吧。)

How about having a cup of tea?

能陪陪我嗎?

Please keep me company for a while. *keep me company“和我在一起”、“交往”、“親近”。

我想請你去看演出。

I'd like to invite you to a show.

Would you like to go to a show with me? (願意和我一起去看演出嗎?)

我能和你約會嗎?

May I ask you out? *ask out“約會”。

May I ask you out? (我能和你約會嗎?)

Sorry, I have a boyfriend. (對不起,我有男朋友了。)

Would you mind if I took you out?

Would you go on a date with me?

你是想和我約會嗎? (你想勾引我嗎?)

Are you trying to pick me up? *pick up“勾引(男人/女人),欺騙”。

Are you asking me out?

Are you asking me for a date?

Are you asking me out on a date?

在哪兒見面?

Where do you want to meet?

Where do you want to meet? (在哪兒見面?)

Any place you want. (你覺得哪兒合適就在哪兒。)

我們幾點見面?

What time should we meet?

What time should we meet? (我們幾點見面?)

How about seven? (7點怎麼樣?)  
發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章