偶然---徐志摩

Being a cloud in the sky,


我是天空里的一片云,


On your heart lake I cast my figure.


偶尔投影在你的波心。


You don't have to wonder,


你不必讶异,


Nor should you cheer,


更无须欢喜,


In an instant I will disappear.


在转瞬间消灭了踪影。


图片

On the dark sea we encounter,


你我相逢在黑夜的海上,


In different directions of our own we steer.


你有你的,我有我的,方向;


It's nice of you to remember.


你记得也好,


But you'd better forget the luster,


最好你忘掉,


That we've been devoted to each other.


在这交会时互放的光亮!

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章