大便

I have to poop, Mom. 媽,我要大便。
My tummy aches. I have to poop. 我肚子痛。我要去大便。
Close the door. It smells. 關上門,便便很臭。
Call Mommy when you are done. 你都上完之,後告訴媽咪。
My poop looks like a sweet potato. 我的便便看起來像番薯。
My baby's poop is like goat poop. 我孩子的大便好像山羊大便。
Did you clean your bottom well? 你好好地擦了屁股嗎
Flush when you're done. 你都上完之後,要衝水。
Wash your hands. 要洗手。
Will you wipe it, Mom? 媽,你能幫我擦嗎?
I pooped a lot, Mom. 媽,我大了好多。
Eeek! It stinks! 啊!好臭!
Let's stop talking about pooping. 我們不要再談大便了。
What happens if I don't poop? 如果我不大便的話,會怎樣?
Is it unhealthy if you don't poop every day? 如果沒有每天大便的話,會不健康嗎?
Then the poop sits here below your belly button. 那麼,大便就會留在肚臍下面。
I pooped this morning. Why is it coming out 我今天早上大便了。爲什麼又出來了。
It looks like the food got digested well. 看起來好像食物被消化的很好。
發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章