感動---《成事在人》

­Invictus                                                  不可征服

Out of the night that covers me,              透過覆蓋我的深夜,               
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,        我看見層層無底的黑暗。           
I thank whatever gods may be                感謝上帝曾賜我,                 
For my unconquerable soul.               不可征服的靈魂。                 
In the fell clutch of circumstance              就算被地獄緊緊攫住,             
I have not winced nor cried aloud.            我不會畏縮,也不驚叫。           
Under the bludgeoninmgs of chance        經受過一浪又一浪的打擊,         
My head is bloody, but unbowed.            我滿頭鮮血都不低頭。             
Beyond this place of wrath and tear        在這滿是憤怒和眼淚的世界之外,   
Looms but the Horror of the shade,          恐怖的陰影在遊蕩。               
And yet the menace of the years              還有,未來的威脅,               
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.          可我是毫不畏懼的。               
It matters not how strait the gate,            無論我將穿過的那扇門有多窄,     
How charged with punishments the scroll,無論我將肩承怎樣的責罰。         
I am the master of my fate:  ▼▼▼▼      我是命運的主宰,                 
I am the captain of my soul. ▲▲▲▲      我是靈魂的統帥。
 
電影《成事在人》,怎一個好字了得。
我是命運的主宰,
我要扼住命運的咽喉,
我是靈魂的統帥。
讓我敞開雙臂迎接2010,一切困難沒有不可以克服的。
YES,I CAN.
發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章