每天學點English Email(商務性結尾1)

2013年12月27日(星期五)

(一)期盼我們能繼續合作. [word] cooperation :n 合作;協力 [phrase] Look forward to 

Looking forward to our continued cooperation.

1.我很期待能和您針對此合作機會洽談.

I looking forward to speaking with you about this cooperation opportunity.

2.期待雙方的再次合作

We look forward to our renewed business.

3.希望我們未來還有機會合作

I hope that we have the opportunity to cooperate again in the future.

4.我期待很快就能再和您合作.

We look  forward to working with you again very soon.

5.很榮幸和您合作,也期盼未來能繼續我們的關係.

It's a pleasure to working with you,and I look forward to continuing our relationship in the future.

6.我們很希望您對此合約能在考慮一下.

We urge you to reconsider the contract.

(二)能和您合作我們深深榮幸,並期盼能繼續提供協助與服務. [word]privilege n.特權,優待 v.給什麼特權 [phrase]be/feel privileged +to +v  [感到很榮幸;很榮幸能夠]

We are privileged to have worked with you and look forward to providing continued assistance and service.

We are grateful for having such a great partner as you and we look forward to providing continued assistance and service.

1.能擔任你們的供應商我們深感榮幸,並期待來年與您繼續合作.

We feel privileged to be your supplier and look forward to working with you in the coming year.

(三)先謝謝您的配合.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

We will appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you for your cooperation.

(四)期盼我們迅速,有效處理您的訂單能讓您成爲我們的老主顧.[word] prompt adj.迅速的,敏捷的 handling n.處理事物的方式 lead to 導致 regular customer [口]常客;老顧客

We hope that our prompt and efficient handling of your order will lead to your becoming a regular customer.

1.我們希望您對這些貨品會感到滿意,我們會很榮幸能再收到更多您的訂單.

We hope you will find these goods satisfactory and that we will have the pleasure of receiving further orders from you.

(五)如需要更多相關信息,請治客服部.

For further information, contact Customer Services.

(六)我們想跟您強調您是我們很重要的客戶,我們儘可能地確保一切順利進行.[word]stress v強調;使緊張 smoothly adv.順利地;平順地;平滑地.

We would like to stress that your business is important to us, and we are doing everything possible to ensure that everything runs smoothly.

1)威廉採取了些確保財務安全的措施.

William took steps to ensure his financial security.

2)我會確保所有材料如期抵達

I will ensure that all materials arrive in a timely manner.

(七)請打電話或傳真給我,我很樂意將我們的完整目錄以傳真,郵寄或電子郵件的方式寄送給您. [word]post n.郵政;郵寄

Please phone or fax,and I'll be happy to send you our complete catalog by  fax,post or email.

1)只要打電話給我,我就會提供詳細的資料.

Call me and I'll give you the details.

2)打電話或傳真與我聯絡,我將會寄給您更多詳細的信息.

Contact me by phone or fax,and I'll send you more detail information.

3)Phone or fax , and I'll send you our brochure.

請打電話或傳真給我,我會將我們的產品簡介寄給您.


發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章