Brown Bear, BrownBear, What Do You See | 重複、迴環,我不停歇

進擊的母親,全網同號,專注幼兒英語啓蒙。

對,我終於忍不住對這本書下手了。

這本書其實是如意最早接觸到的英文繪本之一,但由於不忍心打亂它重複、迴環的節奏,我在給娃講繪本時一直就是簡單地從頭讀到尾,在讀的過程中用手指指每一頁的主題動物。

在給如意英語啓蒙的過程中,娃給出的最大進步與驚喜卻也來自這本繪本,來自這種最簡單的讀法。現在,娃大了些些,除了感受韻律、學習小動物相關單詞外,還可以引入其中的句型了,老母親的教法也在與時俱進。


就是這樣,好的繪本值得反覆讀,可以陪伴孩子整個童年。一起來讀繪本吧!


Brown Bear, BrownBear, What Do You See ,來自Eric Carle爺爺。

Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?

棕熊,棕熊,你看到了什麼?

I see a red bird looking at me.

我看到了一隻紅色的鳥正在看着我。

Look, here  comes a brown bear.

看,這邊走來一隻棕熊。

The color of his flur is brown.

他皮毛的顏色是棕色。

So we call him brown bear.

因此我們叫他棕熊。

What if his color is black?

如果他的顏色是黑色呢?

Yes, black bear.

是的,黑熊。

What other colors do you know?

你還知道熊有哪些顏色呢?

White. White  bear.

白色,白熊。

We also call it polar bear.

我們也叫白熊北極熊。


Red bird, Red bird, What do you see?

紅色的鳥,紅色的鳥,你看到了什麼?

I see a yellow duck looking at me.

我看到了一隻黃色的鴨子正在看着我。

Here comes a red bird.

這邊飛來了一隻紅鳥。

Birds are usually colorful and beautiful.

小鳥總是顏色鮮豔、非常漂亮。

Parrots are birds, too.

鸚鵡也是鳥類。

Parrots are colorful and beautiful, too. Aren't they?

鸚鵡也是顏色鮮豔、非常漂亮的。不是嗎?

Yellow duck, Yellow duck, What do you see?

黃色的鴨子,黃色的鴨子,你看到了什麼?

I see a blue horse looking at me.

我看到了一隻藍色的馬正在看着我。

The red bird sees a yellow duck.

小紅鳥看到了一隻黃鴨子。

Look at his feet.

看看他的腳。

There are some thin pieces of skin between his toes.

他的腳趾中間有層薄薄的皮膚。

So when his paddles in the water, he will move faster.

這樣一來,當他在水裏游泳時就可以遊地快些。


Blue horse, Blue horse, What do you see?

藍色的馬,藍色的馬,你看到了什麼?

I see a green frog looking at me

我看到了一隻綠色的青蛙正在看着我。

Let's have a look at who comes after the yellow duck.

我們來看看小黃鴨的後面是誰。

It's a blue horse.

是一匹藍馬。

The color is BLUE!

藍色的。

How fantastic!

太奇特了。

Green frog, Green frog, What do you see?

綠色的青蛙,綠色的青蛙,你看到了什麼?

I see a purple cat looking at me.

我看到了一隻紫色的貓正在看着我

Frogs live both on land and in water.

青蛙是水陸兩棲動物哦。

Look at his back legs.

看看他的後腿。

They are longer and stronger than his forelegs.

他們比他的前腿要長得多,強壯得多。

Frogs use forelegs to jump.

青蛙用後腿跳躍。

Purple cat, Purple cat, What do you see?

紫色的貓,紫色的貓,你看到了什麼?

I see a white dog looking at me.

我看到了一隻白色的狗正在看着我。

Here comes a cat.

這邊來了一隻貓。

Here comes another fantastic thing.

這邊又來了件奇特的事。

The cat is purple.

貓是紫色的。

It is the first time I see a purple cat.

這是我第一次見到紫色的貓。

Children's books are always full of imagination.

童書總是這麼富有想象力。


White dog, White dog, What do you see?

白色的狗,白色的狗,你看到了什麼?

I see a black sheep looking at me

看到了一隻黑色的羊正在看着我。

The purple cat is followed by a white dog.

紫色的貓後邊跟着一隻白色的小狗。

He has a collar around his neck, which means he has a owner.

他帶着一個項圈,這意味着他是有主人的。

He has a home.

是有家的。


Black sheep, Black sheep, What do you see?

黑色的羊,黑色的羊,你看到了什麼?

I see a goldfish looking at me.

我看到了一隻金色的魚正在看着我。

The sheep is soooo black.

這綿羊真黑。

Even his face is black.

連他的臉都是黑的。

He looks unhappy.

他看起來還很不高興。

What will you do when you feel unhappy?

當你不開心的時候你會做什麼呢?

Turn to mommy for help?

找媽媽嗎?

Have some snacks?

喫點零食?

Or just feel like to be left alone and deal with your bad feelings yourself.

還是想自己一個人靜靜,處理一下自己的壞情緒?



Goldfish, Goldfish, What do you see?

金色的魚,金色的魚,你看到了什麼?

I see a teacher looking at me.

我看到了一個老師正在看着我。

The fish is beautiful.

這隻魚真漂亮。

We fed goldfish in the park last weekend.

我們上週末就在公園裏餵了金魚。

This time, he doesn't see any other animals.

這次,金魚沒有看到其他動物了。

He sees a teacher.

他看到了一位老師。


Teacher, Teacher, What do you see?

老師,老師,你看到了什麼?

I see children looking at me.

我看到了好多小朋友正在看着我。

The teacher wears glasses and a green tshirt.

老師戴着眼鏡,穿着綠T恤。

She is looking at her students.

她正看着她的學生。

I guess she is teaching her students something about animals or colors.

我猜她正在教學生們一些跟動物或顏色有關都東西。


Children, Children, What do you see?

小朋友,小朋友,你們看到了什麼?

Look at the pictures. They are foreign kids.

看圖,他們是外國小朋友。

Different from Chinese kids, they have white or black skins and red or golden hairs.

與中國小朋友不一樣的是,他們有黑色或白色的皮膚,紅色或金色的頭髮。

Their eyes are also green or blue.

他們的眼睛也是綠色或藍色的。

But they are all ordinary people, just like you and me.

但他們都是普通人,就像你和我一樣。

We see a brown bear, a red bird, a yellow duck, a blue horse, a green frog, a purple cat, a white dog, a black sheep, a goldfish, and a teacher looking at us.

我們看到一隻棕色的熊、一隻紅色的鳥、一隻黃色的鴨子、一匹藍色的馬、一隻綠色的青蛙、一隻紫色的小貓、一隻白色的狗、一隻黑色的羊、一條金色的魚還有一位老師正在看着我們。

That's what we see.

這就是我們看到的。

At the end of the book, with the guide of those kids, we go through the book and meet all the animals we see again.

在書的最後,在小朋友們的帶領下,我們再次看到了在這本繪本中我們看見過的動物們。

Let's read the book again loudly and enjoy the rhythm.

讓我們再大聲朗讀一遍,體會一下書中的節奏和韻律吧。

就這樣,培養小復讀機去吧。

本文部分文字和圖片來自繪本Brown Bear, BrownBear, What Do You See,如有不妥,請聯繫作者刪除。

歡迎點贊、轉發、在看,如需轉載,請聯繫作者。

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章