親子閱讀📖《My New Friend is So Fun》我的新朋友真有趣

適讀年齡:5歲


今天分享的繪本是《My New Friend is So Fun》。小豬 Piggie 交了新朋友,小象卻擔心、緊張起來。害怕小豬有了新朋友就不喜歡他了。其實小豬心裏最好朋友還是 Gerald。

Snake: Hi, Gerald!


嗨,Gerald!


Gerald: Hi, Snake! Have you seen Piggie?


嗨,小蛇!你看見小豬了嗎?

The snake:Piggie just met Brian Bat for the first time.


Piggie剛纔第一次認識了蝙蝠Brian。


Now they are playing.


他們現在正在一起玩兒呢。

Gerald: Fun! Brian Bat is nice!


哇,有趣!蝙蝠人很好!


Snake: I know. Brian is my Best Friend!


我知道,Brian是我最好的好朋友!

he'll want to string it all together.

他會把爆米花全都串在一起。

Gerald: Piggie is my Best Friend!


小豬也是我最好的好朋友耶!

Snake: Both Piggie and Brian are so nice!

小豬和蝙蝠人都超好!

Gerald: They must be having a really fun time! 

他們現在肯定正玩得開心!

Snake: Yeah!

耶!

Gerald: They must be having a super fun time! 


他們現在肯定正玩得很開心!


Snake: Yeah!


耶!


Gerald: They must be having a super-duper fun time! 


他們現在肯定玩得超級開心!


Snake: Yeah!


耶!

Gerald: They must be having a —— Oh no...

他們現在肯定玩得......噢不!

Gerald:What if they are having too much fun?


如果他們兩玩得太開心了可怎麼辦?


Snake: How can they have too much fun?


他們怎麼會玩得太開心呢?

Gerald: They could be having more fun than they have with us! 

他們可能玩得比和我們兩在一起的時候還要開心!

Snake: MORE FUN!? 

還要開心?

Gerald: Much more fun! 

更有趣!

Snake: MUCH MORE FUN!?!

更有趣!?!

Gerald: If they are having that much fun together,then...

如果他們在一起玩得非常開心,也許...

maybe they do not need us.

他們就不再需要我們了。

Gerald: I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY BEST FRIEND!!!


我不想失去我的好朋友!!!


Snake: I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY BEST FRIEND!!!


我不想失去我的好朋友!!!

Gerald: We must do something!


我們需要做點什麼!


We must tell them to stop having fun!


我們需要告訴他們停止玩得開心了!

Gerald: Piggie! 

小豬!

Snake: Brian!

蝙蝠!

Piggie & Brian Bat: Hee! Hee! Ha! Ha! Hee! Ha!

呵呵呵哈哈哈!

SKID!


打滑!

Piggie: Oh, hi, Gerald!


噢,嗨,大象!


Brian Bat: Hi, Snake!


嗨,小蛇!


Gerald: Piggie! Brian! We have to tell you something!


小豬!蝙蝠!我們必須告訴你們一件事情!

Piggie & Brian Bat: So do we!


我們也是!


The snake: You do?


你們也是?

Piggie: We have to tell you how much fun we are having! 

我們必須告訴你們,我們兩在一起玩得多麼開心!

Brian: So much fun!

超級開心!

Piggie & Brian Bat: We have been playing BEST FRIEND GAMES!

我們在一起玩了“好朋友的遊戲”!


Gerald: Best friend games?


好朋友的遊戲?

Brian:It's Best Friend fun!


好朋友真有趣的遊戲!


The snake:Best Friend fun!?


好朋友真有趣?

Piggie: We even made Best Friend drawings!


我們甚至還畫了最好朋友的肖像畫!


Gerald & Snake: Best. Friend. Drawings?


最好......朋友......肖像畫?

Gerald: It is worse than we feared!


天啊,這比我們擔心得還要糟糕!


Snake: We are doomed.


我們完蛋了。

Piggie: Do you want to see our drawings?


你們想看看我們畫的畫嗎?


Gerald: I must cover my eyes! 


天啊,我必須把我眼睛給遮上。

Snake: I cannot cover my eyes!

可是我遮不上啊!

Piggie & Brian Bat: Ta-da!


嗒噠!


The snake: Oh!


噢!

Gerald: You made drawings of 


你們居然畫了


Snake: ——US!


——我們!

Piggie: Of course!


當然!


Brian: You are our Best Friends.


你們是我們最好的朋友。

Piggie: What did you have to tell us?

你們想要告訴我們什麼來着?

Gerald & Snake: Have fun with your new friend!


噢,和你的新朋友玩兒得開心吧!

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章