親子閱讀📖《The New Potty》新便盆

適讀年齡:6-9歲

小怪物的妹妹漸漸長大,不再是小baby了。長大後的小妹妹要開始學着使用便盆了。作爲哥哥,小怪物又做了哪些事情,幫助妹妹邁出這“成長的第一步”呢?

I am a big boy, I know how to use the potty.

我是一個大孩子,我知道怎樣用便盆。



I have underpants with skateboards on them.

我的內褲上有很多滑雪板。



My little sister is still a baby.

我的妹妹還是小寶寶。



She wears diapers.

她需要戴尿布。

I like to play with my sister.

我喜歡與妹妹一起玩。



But sometimes she smells funny and Mom has to change her diapers.

但有時她聞起來怪怪的,因此我會叫來媽媽給她換尿布。



One day Mom said:"It's time for little sister to use potty."

有一天,媽媽說:“是時候給小妹妹用便盆了。”



I thought that was a good idea.

我想,這真是一個好主意。

We went  to the store to get a potty chair for my sister.

我們去商店買了一個座椅式便盆。


Mom picked out a pink one.

媽媽挑的是粉色的。



When we got home, my little sister wanted to carry new potty inside by herself.

我們到家後,我的妹妹想要自己將便盆扛回家。

But she wouldn't sit on it. She cried instead.

但是她不但不坐上去,還哭個不停。



Mom said:"She's scared." I knew that.

媽媽說:“她害怕。”我非常理解妹妹。



So I sat on the potty first.

所以我坐在便盆上.


Then my sister wasn't sacred any more.

然後我的妹妹就再也不害怕了。

I got her a book to read.

我給她一本書來讀。


Then she didn't want to get off the potty at all.

她就再也不會鬧着要從便盆上下來了。



Mom took the potty downstairs,So my sister could sit on it while she watched TV.

媽媽把便盆搬到樓下,這樣妹妹可以邊坐在便盆上邊看電視。


That was weired.

這看上去有些奇怪。

My sister sat on her potty while she ate dinner.

我的妹妹坐在便盆上喫晚餐。



Latter she sat her doll on the potty.

後來她把她的娃娃放在便盆上。



She tried to sit my monkey on it, but I wouldn't let her.

她還想把我的猴子放在便盆上,我可不會讓她這麼做。



That night, my sister slept with the potty beside her bed.

晚上,便盆就放在妹妹的牀邊。

In the morning, Mom sat my little sister on the potty without her diaper.

早上,媽媽沒有讓妹妹穿尿褲,便把她放在便盆上。



My sister read her book.

妹妹讀着她的書。


Then she used the potty.

然後妹妹用了便盆。



Mom hugged her while she was still sitting on the potty,but I didn't.

在她坐在便盆上時,媽媽也會擁抱她。我可不會這麼做。

Then Mom put new underpants on my little sister,"You look so cute."Mom said.

然後媽媽給妹妹穿上了新內褲,“你看上去真可愛。”媽媽說。


I didn't think she looked any cuter than me.

我可不覺得她看上去比我有多可愛。



We played in the sandbox.

我們在沙堆裏玩。


I noticed that some of the sand was wet, so I called Mom.

我注意到沙子有些溼了,因此我叫了媽媽。

While Mom was doing landury, my little sister said:" Potty."

但是媽媽在洗衣服。妹妹說:“便盆!”


Mom asked me to take her.

媽媽讓我帶妹妹去找便盆。

My sister missed the potty and got the floor wet.

我的妹妹沒坐好,弄得地板上都溼了。


We called Mom.

我們只好叫媽媽來。

The next time my little sister went to the potty,she did it just right.

第二天,我的妹妹坐在便盆上,用的剛剛好。


We were proud of her.

我們都爲她而驕傲。



Now that my little sister can use the potty.

現在我的妹妹可以使用便盆了。


Mom and Dad said she is a big girl.

爸爸媽媽說,她現在是個大姑娘了。

But I think she still acts like a baby.

但是她還是像個小嬰兒那樣淘氣。


Sometimes.

嗯,只是有時會啦。



• END •

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章