親子閱讀📖《Don't Let the Pigeon Drive a Bus》 別讓鴿子開巴士!

Hi! I'm the bus driver.


嗨!我是那輛巴士的司機




Listen, I've got to leave for a little while, so can you watch things for me until I get back?


聽好了,我要離開一會兒,我回來以前,你能不能幫我看好它?




Thanks. Oh, and remember:Don't let the pigeon drive the bus!


謝謝,哦,還有,記住:別讓鴿子開巴士!

I thought he'd never leave.


我還以爲他不走了呢。

Hey, can I drive the bus?


嘿,我能開那輛巴士嗎?

Please? I'll be careful.


拜託嘛~我會很小心地。

I tell you what: I'll just steer.


我跟你說,我轉轉方向盤就行。

My cousin Herb drives a bus almost every day!


我表哥赫伯幾乎每天都開巴士!

True story.


真的。

VROOM-VROOM


嗚——嗚——




VROOMY


嘟嘟——嘀嘀——




VROOM-VROOM!


嗚——嗚——

Pigeon at the wheel!


鴿子開車咯!

No? I never get to do anything


不行?我什麼事也做不成!

Hey, I've got an idea. Let's play "Drive the bus"!


嘿,我有個好主意。我們來玩“開巴士”遊戲吧!

I'll go fist!


我先玩!

C'mon! Just once around the block!


求你啦!就在這條街上轉一圈!

I’ll be your best friend!


我會做你最好的朋友的!




How'bout I give you five bucks?


給你五塊錢怎麼樣?




No fair!


不公平!




I bet your mom would let me.


我打賭,你媽媽都會同意的。

What's the big deal!?


有什麼大不了的?!




It's just a bus!!


不就是一輛巴士嘛!!




I have dreams, you know!


你知道,我也是有夢想的!




Fine.


好吧。

LET ME DRIVE THE BUS!!!


讓我開那輛巴士!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back! You didn't let the pigeon drive the bus, did you?


我回來了!你沒讓那隻鴿子開巴士,對吧?




Great! Thank a lot.


太好了!非常感謝。

Uh-oh!


啊哦!

Bye!


拜拜!

Hey...


嘿....


發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章