親子閱讀📖《Home sweet home》家,甜蜜的家

適讀年齡:3-6歲




母雞她有一所漂亮的白色房子。她非常喜歡自己的房子。




但是,她想爲自己的房子換一個新的顏色......

Hen had a nice white house.


母雞有一所漂亮的白色房子。




She liked her house.


她非常喜歡自己的房子。




But she wanted a new color for her house.


但是,她想爲自己的房子換一個新的顏色。




"I will paint my house red,"thought Hen.


“我要把我的房子粉刷成紅色。”母雞想道。

Along came Cow.


奶牛走了過來。




"Hello,Hen,"said Cow."Do you want to play with me?"


說道:“你好,母雞,你想和我一起玩麼?”




"Not today,"said Hen.


“今天不行,”母雞說道。




"I'm going to paint my house."


“我要粉刷我的房子。”




"I will help you,"said Cow.


奶牛說道,“我會幫助你的。”

"We need a ladder,"said Hen.


“我們需要一把梯子,”母雞說。




"I will go find one.You wait here."


“我去找一個,你在這兒等着。”




Cow waited and waited.She got tired of waiting.


奶牛等呀等呀。她等得不耐煩了。




So Cow grabbed a can of paint.


於是,奶牛拿起了一罐塗料。




"This paint is as blue as the sky,"said Cow.


“這塗料的顏色和天空一樣藍,”奶牛說道,




"Blue is a good color for a house.I will use this bright blue paint."


“對於房子來說,藍色是個不錯的顏色。我要用這個天藍色的塗料。”




And she did.


於是她也這樣做了。

Along came Pig.


小豬也來了。




"Look at all the paint cans,"Pig said.


“看看這所有的塗料罐,”小豬說道。




"Hen must be painting her house.I can help her."


“母雞一定是要粉刷她的房子。我可以幫她。”




Pig grabbed a can of paint.

小豬拿起了一罐塗料。




"This paint is as yellow as the sun,"said Pig.


“這塗料的顏色和陽光的顏色一樣金黃,”小豬說道。




"Yellow is a nice color for a house.I will use this yellow paint."


“對於房子來說,黃色是個不錯的顏色。我要用這個黃色的塗料。”




And he did.


於是他也這麼做了。

Along came Duck.


鴨子也來了。




"Hen has lots of paint,"said Duck.


“母雞有好多塗料,”鴨子說道,




"She must be painting her house.I will help her."


“她一定是在粉刷她的房子。我要幫她。”




Duck grabbed a paint can.


鴨子拿起了一罐塗料。




"This paint is as green as the grass,"said Duck.


“這塗料的顏色和青草一樣翠綠,”鴨子說道,




"Green is a fine color for a house.I will use this green paint."


“對於房子來說綠色是個不錯的顏色。我要用綠色的塗料。”




And he did.


於是,他也這麼做了。

Along came Hen with a tall ladder.


母雞帶着高高的梯子回來了。




"Hello,Hen,"said Cow.


“你好啊,母雞,”奶牛說道,




"Look at your bright blue house."


“看看你天藍色的房子。”




"Hi,Hen!"said Pig.


“嗨,母雞!”小豬說道。




"Look at your bright yellow house."


“看看你亮黃色的房子。”



"Good morning,Hen!"said Duck.


“早上好,母雞!”鴨子說道,




"Look at your bright green house."


“看看你鮮綠色的房子。”




"Oh,no!"said Hen.


“哦,不!”母雞說道。




She looked at her house.Then Hen smiled.


她看了看自己的房子,然後笑了。

"My house is as bright as a rainbow,"said Hen.


“我的房子想彩虹一樣鮮豔明亮,”母雞說道。




"But it needs a red door.I'll paint this door as red as a rose."


“但是它還需要一個紅色的門。我來把門粉刷得和玫瑰一樣紅。”




And she did!


於是她也這麼做了。






• END •

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章