亲子阅读📖《The New Potty》新便盆

适读年龄:6-9岁

小怪物的妹妹渐渐长大,不再是小baby了。长大后的小妹妹要开始学着使用便盆了。作为哥哥,小怪物又做了哪些事情,帮助妹妹迈出这“成长的第一步”呢?

I am a big boy, I know how to use the potty.

我是一个大孩子,我知道怎样用便盆。



I have underpants with skateboards on them.

我的内裤上有很多滑雪板。



My little sister is still a baby.

我的妹妹还是小宝宝。



She wears diapers.

她需要戴尿布。

I like to play with my sister.

我喜欢与妹妹一起玩。



But sometimes she smells funny and Mom has to change her diapers.

但有时她闻起来怪怪的,因此我会叫来妈妈给她换尿布。



One day Mom said:"It's time for little sister to use potty."

有一天,妈妈说:“是时候给小妹妹用便盆了。”



I thought that was a good idea.

我想,这真是一个好主意。

We went  to the store to get a potty chair for my sister.

我们去商店买了一个座椅式便盆。


Mom picked out a pink one.

妈妈挑的是粉色的。



When we got home, my little sister wanted to carry new potty inside by herself.

我们到家后,我的妹妹想要自己将便盆扛回家。

But she wouldn't sit on it. She cried instead.

但是她不但不坐上去,还哭个不停。



Mom said:"She's scared." I knew that.

妈妈说:“她害怕。”我非常理解妹妹。



So I sat on the potty first.

所以我坐在便盆上.


Then my sister wasn't sacred any more.

然后我的妹妹就再也不害怕了。

I got her a book to read.

我给她一本书来读。


Then she didn't want to get off the potty at all.

她就再也不会闹着要从便盆上下来了。



Mom took the potty downstairs,So my sister could sit on it while she watched TV.

妈妈把便盆搬到楼下,这样妹妹可以边坐在便盆上边看电视。


That was weired.

这看上去有些奇怪。

My sister sat on her potty while she ate dinner.

我的妹妹坐在便盆上吃晚餐。



Latter she sat her doll on the potty.

后来她把她的娃娃放在便盆上。



She tried to sit my monkey on it, but I wouldn't let her.

她还想把我的猴子放在便盆上,我可不会让她这么做。



That night, my sister slept with the potty beside her bed.

晚上,便盆就放在妹妹的床边。

In the morning, Mom sat my little sister on the potty without her diaper.

早上,妈妈没有让妹妹穿尿裤,便把她放在便盆上。



My sister read her book.

妹妹读着她的书。


Then she used the potty.

然后妹妹用了便盆。



Mom hugged her while she was still sitting on the potty,but I didn't.

在她坐在便盆上时,妈妈也会拥抱她。我可不会这么做。

Then Mom put new underpants on my little sister,"You look so cute."Mom said.

然后妈妈给妹妹穿上了新内裤,“你看上去真可爱。”妈妈说。


I didn't think she looked any cuter than me.

我可不觉得她看上去比我有多可爱。



We played in the sandbox.

我们在沙堆里玩。


I noticed that some of the sand was wet, so I called Mom.

我注意到沙子有些湿了,因此我叫了妈妈。

While Mom was doing landury, my little sister said:" Potty."

但是妈妈在洗衣服。妹妹说:“便盆!”


Mom asked me to take her.

妈妈让我带妹妹去找便盆。

My sister missed the potty and got the floor wet.

我的妹妹没坐好,弄得地板上都湿了。


We called Mom.

我们只好叫妈妈来。

The next time my little sister went to the potty,she did it just right.

第二天,我的妹妹坐在便盆上,用的刚刚好。


We were proud of her.

我们都为她而骄傲。



Now that my little sister can use the potty.

现在我的妹妹可以使用便盆了。


Mom and Dad said she is a big girl.

爸爸妈妈说,她现在是个大姑娘了。

But I think she still acts like a baby.

但是她还是像个小婴儿那样淘气。


Sometimes.

嗯,只是有时会啦。



• END •

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章