看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E06 Part5

Scene 12 Jay & Gloria

  • I support Manny no matter what. 我无条件支持曼尼.
  • Didn't end great. 结局不怎么样。
  • it was definitely to identify a body. 肯定是叫你认尸的。
    -it's definitely to do sth.
  • What do you got there? 有什么啊?
  • I have never been more proud of you. 我真为你骄傲。
  • I'm sure your friends are gonna love it. 你的朋友们一定会喜欢的。
  • my son will die a virgin. 我儿子绝对出师未捷身先死。
  • And now you stepped on it! -而你居然还踩上去了.
  • My pan flute. -排箫
    -can I take a look at that whistle?
    -flute, whistle.

I don't see any ponchos, 我没看到哪儿有斗篷
which means either the kids don't wear them 说明孩子们要么不会穿斗篷
or the ones who do wear them disappear. 要么穿斗篷的孩子们都被撵走了
We're doing the right thing. 我们是对的啦
I support Manny no matter what. 我无条件支持曼尼
Children need to know that you believe in them. 孩子们需要你的信任
It's the most important thing. 那非常非常重要
If you tell them they have wings, 如果你告诉他们 他们有翅膀
they will believe they can fly. 他们就会相信自己能飞上蓝天
Oh, really? 噢 是吗
I had a buddy, went to Woodstock, 我认识个老兄 去了伍德斯托克音乐节
believed he could fly. Didn't end great. 坚信自己能飞起来 最后没啥好下场
It's why hotel windows don't open anymore. 正因此 酒店的窗户都不敢开了
Is something wrong? Who's died? 发生什么事了吗 谁死了
No one, Manny. 没人死 曼尼
Why would you even think that? 你怎么这么想呢
In Colombia, 在哥伦比亚的时候
Manny went to Pablo Escobar Elementary School. 曼尼念巴勃罗埃斯科瓦尔小学
If you were pulled out of class, 如果你从课堂上被叫出来
it was definitely to identify a body. 肯定是叫你认尸的
Well, we got your poncho here. 好吧 我们把你的斗篷带来了
I thought you said it made me look like 你不是说我穿着它就像
my neck was wearing a dress. 我脖子穿了条裙子吗
That was a joke. 我只是开玩笑的
Oh, good! It's still in the pocket! 噢 太好了 还在包里
-What do you got there, buddy? -My pan flute. -什么还在包里 小家伙 -排箫
I'm going to play some colombian folk music for my new classmates. 我要给新同学演奏哥伦比亚民俗音乐
Huh. Great. 不错嘛
I have never been more proud of you. 我真为你骄傲了
I'm sure your friends are gonna love it. 你的朋友们一定会喜欢的
-Break the flute. -What? -把排箫毁掉 -什么
The poncho by itself is fine. 斗篷本身没什么
The poncho, plus the flute, 斗篷 加排箫
plus the stupid dance- 再加上蠢头蠢脑的舞蹈
my son will die a virgin. 我儿子绝对出师未捷身先死
That's right. 一语中的
Hey, sport, can I take a look at that whistle? 嘿 给我看看那排箫吧
Oh, geez. Look at that. 噢 天 弄掉了
-And now you stepped on it! -What? -而你居然还踩上去了 -什么
What's wrong with me? 我这是怎么了啊

Scene 13 Mitchell & Cameron

  • how long are you gonna beat yourself up over one mistake? 你还要用这个失误折磨自己多久
    -Little by little change your habits, but don’t beat yourself up over it. 一点一点改变你的习惯,不要气馁。
  • Is this going to be like the blond highlights all over again? 又要像上次"挑染金发"事件一样吗?
    -all over again 重复一次。
  • I think I suck at being a father. 我只是觉得我这个父亲当得很失败。
  • at -- suck at sth. / be good at sth.
  • you're such a natural. 你简直是天生的.
  • Don't you forget it. 可别忘了。
  • Don't freak out! 别抓狂。
  • pinch her with the seat belt. 绑安全带的时候夹到她.
    -pinch 夹痛。
  • she lights up. 她就来精神了。
  • preschool 幼儿园,学前班。 elementary school 小学。

-Here, let me get it. -Thank you. -来 我来开门吧 -谢谢
-You know, actually, maybe you should do this. -Why? -也许真的该你来开门 -为什么
I don't want to bump her head against the door, 我不想又把她头撞到门上了
you know, pinch her with the seat belt. 或者说 绑安全带的时候夹到她
Mitchell, how long are you gonna beat 米奇尔 你还要用这个失误
yourself up over one mistake? 折磨自己多久
Is this going to be like the blond highlights all over again? 又要像上次"挑染金发"事件一样吗
I just-I think I suck at being a father. 我只是觉得我这个父亲当得很失败
What are you talking about? We're new at this. 你在说什么呢 我们还是新手爸爸
Yeah, but you're such a natural. I mean, look at you. 对 可你简直是天生的好父亲 你看你
You walk into the room and she lights up. 你一进屋她就来精神了
Y-You change her diaper with one hand. I- 你一只手就能给她换尿片 而我
Nice. I-I'm actually jealous of you. 好吧 我其实是在嫉妒你
There are so many things that you do that I can't. 也有好多事儿你行我不行呢
Y-You baby-proofed the entire house. 你把整个屋子都做好了幼儿防护
You took care of all the adoption paperwork. 你把所有的领养文件都处理得有条不紊
Without you, we wouldn't even have a baby to injure. 要没你 我们都没有宝宝可撞
Just a couple of forms. 只是一些表格而已
Actually, that was a lot of paperwork. 好吧 确实是一大堆表格
And you got her on all those preschool waiting lists. 你还挤进了所有幼儿园的候选名单
Can't believe you were gonna wait until she was "old enough." 不然呢 难道要等到她年龄"足够大"
You see, that's what makes us a great team. 看到没 所以我们才是超棒的一队啊
We each have our own strengths. 我们各有所长
-Now, who are amazing parents? -We are. -快说 谁是超棒奶爸 -我们
-I can't hear you. -We are! -我听不见 -我们
-Don't you forget it. -Okay. -可别忘了 -好啦
Did we just lock our baby in the car? 我们是不是把宝宝锁在车里了
Did you put the keys in the bag? 你把钥匙放在包里了吗
I put the keys in the bag. 我把钥匙放在包里了
Oh, Mitchell, 米奇尔
I told you not to put the keys in the bag! 我说过不要把钥匙放在包里的嘛
Come on! Don't freak out! 拜托 别抓狂
Lily, it's okay! 莉莉 没事的
A-B-C-D-E-F-
What, are you singing to her? 有没有搞错 你还跟她唱歌
People get arrested for this, Mitchell. 人们会为此被逮捕的
H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P
-Do all four doors lock? -Do you have a phone? -四个门都锁上了吗 -带手机了吗?

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章