看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E06 Part6

Scene 14 Phil & Claire

  • I'm cranking one of my mash-ups. 我在享受混搭专辑.
  • How was the first day back in school? 重回监狱第一天感觉如何?
  • Soon as I'm done kicking a little Mom butt here,
    -kick ones butt: 打败.
  • Not really. 没兴趣.
  • [/s/ vs. /θ/; /ð/]
  • I didn't say anything.
  • There they are.
  • Your mom and I are racing to the mailbox on Sequoia and back. 从这到红杉树那儿的信箱往返一圈.
    -sequoia /sɪ'kwɔɪə/ n. 红杉(产于美国加州).
  • I came outta the womb wearing tiny little golden wings. -我打娘胎就长着小金翅膀
    -womb /wum/ n. 子宫;发源地; vt. 容纳.

What? 什么
I didn't say anything. 我什么都没说
Couldn't hear ya. I'm cranking one of my mash-ups. 我听不到你讲话 我在享受混搭专辑
There they are. 他们回来了
How was the first day back in prison? 重回监狱第一天感觉如何
-Fine. -Yep -还不错 -嗯
What are you guys doing? 你们俩在搞什么啊
Your mom and I are racing 你妈和我要赛跑呢
to the mailbox on Sequoia and back. 从这到红杉树那儿的信箱往返一圈
-Why? -I don't know. -为什么 -我也不懂
Oh, she knows. 她当然懂的
Hey, buddy. Soon as I'm done kicking a little Mom butt here, 老弟 等我大获全胜之后
how about I school you in some Mario Kart? 我陪你练练马里奥赛车如何
Can't. Gotta work on my journal. 不行 还得赶日记呢
Lame! 真没劲
Hey, uh, Alex. You? 艾丽克斯 你呢
Uh, I have a history paper. 我要做历史卷子
Well, if you wanna see a little history being made right here- 好吧 如果你想小小见证一下历史诞生
-Not really. -Okay. -没兴趣 -好吧
-Ready? -Are you? -准备好了吗 -你呢
I was born ready. 我生来就准备好了
-I came outta the womb wearing tiny little golden wings--go! -我打娘胎就长着小金翅膀 -开始

Scene 15 All

  • please tell your wife to relax. 请让你夫人冷静。
  • You feeling cocky? 你现在特骄傲是吧?
  • But it just seemed like he could use a win today. 但在今天 他需要这一场胜利.
  • Pull over right here. I'll get out the registration. 就停在这儿吧 我来拿证件.
  • No can do! 你可以不停.
  • I got priors. -我有先例
  • I'm speeding up. 我在加速了.
  • Dad's with me.
    I am with you.
  • I have a resting heart rate of 48. 我的静止心率每分钟48次.
  • drafting off of you. 准备来个一举攻坚.
  • Afterburners engaged! 内燃机启动啦. 我要加速了。
    -afterburner /'ɑːftə,bɜːnə/ /'æftɚbɝnɚ/ n. 喷射引擎等的加力燃烧室.

I'm breaking the window! 我来打碎玻璃
Emergency assistance. This is Trina. 紧急援助中心 我叫崔娜
Help! We I-We locked our baby in the car 帮帮忙 我们把宝宝锁在车里了
and people are judging us! 人们正对着我们唧唧歪歪呢
I swear to God, I'm gonna break it! 我对天发誓 一定要砸碎它
Do not break the window! You'll get glass on her! 别把玻璃砸碎 玻璃会扎到她的
Sir, please tell your wife to relax. 先生 请让你夫人冷静
-Everything is going to be okay. -That's a man. -一切都会好的 -他是个男的
Really? 真的吗
Don't worry, Lily! Daddy's coming for you! 别怕 莉莉 爹地来救你了
Sir, we just sent the signal. 先生 我们刚发送了信号
-The door should be unlocked now. -Check-Check the door. -车门应该已经解锁了 -试试车门
-Check the door. Check the door. -It's not unlocked! -试试车门 试试车门 -没有开啊
Okay. 好了
That is amazing. How did they do that? 真不可思议 他们怎么做到的
I don't know. It's just-We got it. 不知道 我们搞定了
-Thank you. -Did that come from space? -谢谢 -难不成是天外来客.
I run five miles a day. 我每天跑5英里
I have a resting heart rate of 48. 我的静止心率每分钟48次
There is no way I'm going to lose 就2英里的赛跑 我没可能会输给
a two-mile race to Johnny Ski Pole. 这个天天撑着约翰尼滑雪杆竞走的家伙
Saving my energy, drafting off of you. 我这是节省体力 准备来个一举攻坚
You feeling cocky? 你现在特骄傲是吧
Yeah, I am. 对啊 我就是
Love it. 正中下怀
But after seeing that T-shirt, I realized something. 但当我看到那件T恤后 我突然明白了
The first day of school is tough on all my kids, 开学第一天对我的孩子们来说都不好过
especially the one I married. 尤其是我嫁的这个男人
Afterburners engaged! 内燃机启动啦
Whoo! Don't choke on my smoke! 别被尾烟呛到哦
And down the stretch he goes. 我要完成冲刺了
I don't believe it! 难以置信啊
Daddy wins! Do you believe in miracles? 老爸赢了 相信奇迹吗
U.S.A., u.S. - 美利坚万岁 美利
-Oh, no! -Oh, Jesus! -噢 不 -噢 上帝啊
Oh, my-What was that? 天呐 刚刚那是什么
-Was that a person? -I'm good! -是个人吗 -我没事
-Dad? -I'm good. -爸爸 -我没事
-Honey, are you okay? -I'm good. Whoo! -亲爱的 你还好吗 -我没事
You're getting better, sweetheart. 你有进步哦 宝贝
Did I lose the race to make him feel better? 我是故意输掉让他开心点的吗
Maybe. 也许吧
But it just seemed like he could use a win today. 但在今天 他需要这一场胜利
We do strange things for the people we love. 我们常常为了深爱的人做些稀奇古怪的事
We lie to them, we lie for them. 我们对他们撒谎 我们为他们撒谎
There may be some bumps along the way, 或许生活中难免坎坷颠簸
but we never stop wanting the best for them. 但我们总希望他们过得尽善尽美
That's what makes it such a tough job. 就像是肩负着最沉重的负担
Kind of the best job in the world. 但却是世上最甜蜜的负担
-What are you doing? -Turn your eyes on the road! -你在干嘛 -好好看路
-Oh, my God! -Oh, my God! -天呐 -天呐
-Okay. -Okay. -好吧 -好吧
All right, sweetie, this happens. 没事 宝贝 这很正常
Remain calm. That's the first thing. 保持冷静 这是首要的
Pull over right here. I'll get out the registration. 就停在这儿吧 我来拿证件
Mom, I don't like cops. 妈妈 我不喜欢警察
Ok, pull over right there. 没事儿 停下来
I don't like cops. 我不喜欢警察
All right, there's a space right here... 没事儿 这儿有个空位
-I can't pull over. No, I can't. -You need to pull over! -我不停下来 就不 -你必须停下
-No can do. No can do! -Phil! -你可以不停 我赞成 -菲尔
-I got priors. -I'm speeding up. -我有先例 -我在加速了
Phil, you- 菲尔 你
Parking ticket from the mall. 刚刚那商场要收停车费
I never paid the parking ticket. 我从不交停车费的
Keep moving, sweetheart. 继续开 宝贝
Dad's with me, I can speed up and- 老爸支持我 我可以加速了
It's not a movie, Hayley, and pull over! 你以为拍电影啊海莉 停车.

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章