看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E07 Part1

Scene 1 All

[.]

  • How can this go wrong?" 能有比这还糟的吗?
  • Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century? 你们知道剑术起源于12世纪吗.
    -go back to 起源于,追溯到。
  • no biggie: [俚]不要紧
  • it used to bug me. 让我不太舒服.
  • drop the ball 掉了球;失球;犯错误
    -We dropped the ball a little bit on that one. 他是有点输在起跑线上了.
    -Well, I guess we kind of dropped the ball. 好吧 那确实是我们的疏忽。

[.]

  • Uncoordinated kid, lethal weapon. 笨手笨脚的孩子 配上致命的利器
    -lethal /'liːθ(ə)l/ /'liθl/ adj. 致命的; n. 致死因子.
    Their bite is lethal to vampires.
  • Any monkey can shoot a home movie. 家庭录像谁都会拍。
    -shoot 拍摄。
  • you always just take things a little too far. 你做事总是做得太过了。
  • Who puts wheels on cribs? 谁会在婴儿床上装轮子
    -crib n. (美)(有栏杆的)小儿床.
  • I'd see their kids' trophies, and it used to bug me, you know, 看见他们小孩得的奖杯心里都特别不舒服
    -trophy [tro·phy || 'trəʊfɪ] n. 战利品, 奖品.

-[spanish]

  • Bravo! Bravo! 太棒啦

Bravo! Bravo! 太棒啦 太厉害啦
Bravo! 好样的
Bravo! 棒极了
Bravo, Manny! Bravo! 太厉害了 曼尼 厉害
Well, when I heard Manny wanted to fence, I was, like, 当我听说曼尼想学击剑时 我心想
"Sure. Uncoordinated kid, lethal weapon. 笨手笨脚的孩子 配上致命的利器
How can this go wrong?" 能有比这还糟的吗
What do you think now? 现在你的看法又如何呢
I'm proud of our little Zorro. 我们的小佐罗真让我骄傲
I mean I worked with him a little, but the kid's got skills. 虽说我也教过他几招 但他的确有天赋
It's in his blood. His father was a master swordsman. 那是与生俱来的 他爹就是个剑术大师
He was an artist with his sword. 堪称剑道里的艺术家
I mean, the way he throws the sword. 他英姿焕发 挥剑擡足的样子
I mean, he was legendary. 他就是传奇
You know this nice moment I'm having with your son? 你知道我在享受和你儿子的父子时刻吗
-You're kind of wrecking it. -Sorry. -你有点破坏气氛了 -对不起
Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century? 你们知道剑术起源于12世纪吗
You know what's even nerdier than fencing? 你知道什么比击剑还呆吗
Knowing when it began. 了解它的起源
I don't think you're a nerd, Alex. 我可不认为你是呆子 艾丽克斯
Shut up, dork. 闭嘴吧 呆子
All right. That's my boy! 就是这样 乖儿子
Would this be easier... 我们不如用起重机帮你
if we suspended you from a crane? 把这玩意吊起来吧
Any monkey can shoot a home movie. 家庭录像谁都会拍
I pride myself on shooting home films. 但只有我能拍出家庭电影的感觉
But, Cameron, you always just take things a little too far. 但是小卡 你做事总是做得太过了
No, I don't. 我才没有
-Okay, your nephew's first birthday. -That's not fair. -你侄子的周岁生日 -说那事儿不公平
You brought a wind machine. 你带了台鼓风机去
-To be fair, -Cameron, -老实说 -卡梅隆
-my vision was- -you brought a wind machine. -我本来是要 -那可是鼓风机呀
Who puts wheels on cribs? 谁会在婴儿床上装轮子
Ay! Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 抱歉
That's okay. 尽管抱
No. No, no, no, no! My phone died. 不不不不 我手机没电了
No biggie. Your battery probably just statically defracticated. 没什么 大概是你手机电池没静电了
What? 什么
It means you can recharge it with static electricity. 你给它充点静电就行了
Just rub it on your hair. 在你头发上蹭蹭就好了
Yes! 太棒了
You know, I used to go to the houses of my friends, 我以前去朋友家
I'd see their kids' trophies, 看见他们小孩得的奖杯
and it used to bug me, you know, 心里都特别不舒服
because there was never a trophy in my house. 因为我家从来没得过奖杯
Not until this one. 直到她的出现
Oh, that's a good grip. 你的手劲真大
Can we switch seats? 和我换换位置吧
Cam, people are staring. 小卡 别人在看你呢
I know you're not supposed to care, 我知道父母不该在意这些事
but it's kind of cool to have a kid in your house 但是家里有个有特长的孩子
who's the best at something. 感觉挺不错的
You know what I mean? 你懂我的意思吧
-Yeah, our kids are great. -They're the greatest. -我家小孩都很棒 -他们是最棒的
-Gosh, we're blessed. -We are. But, um, -我们真幸运 -没错 不过呢
are they the best at something? 要说他们有什么特长吗
I'd have to think about that. 我得好好想想
Well, Alex is great at every single thing she tries, 只要艾丽克斯想做的 她都能做到最好
-so, you know, she'll find her specialty. -She will. -所以她总会找到自己的特长 -是的
And Haley is-至于海莉嘛
Haley is so pretty. 海莉长得多漂亮啊
-Gorgeous, gorgeous girl. -Oh, gosh. -美若天仙 我女儿美若天仙 -没错
So she can meet someone who's the best at something. 所以她可以嫁个有特长的男人
That's right. 说的对
And then, uh, I guess that leaves Luke. 然后 还剩下卢克
We dropped the ball a little bit on that one. 他是有点输在起跑线上了
Yeah, a little bit. 的确 有那么一点.

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章