看美劇練口語 摩登家庭 Modern Family S01E01 Part1

【鑽還不夠,無法插入音頻……】

一 常用口語

  • would you get them.
  • text me.
  • It's way too short/far.
  • Let's take it down a notch.
  • Give me a second.
  • we had initially ...

二 Notes

scene1 Phil & Claire

  • Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs?
    字面義:當我們遠在樓上時你倆爲啥衝我們喊. 意爲(我們遠在樓上 你們喊也沒用)
  • That's not gonna happen. 那是不可能的。
    gonna = going to 將要。
    gotta = got to/have got to 必須要。
    wanna= want to 想要。
  • banister n. (樓梯的)欄杆,扶手

Kids, breakfast!
孩子們 吃早飯了
Kids?
孩子們
Phil, would you get them?
菲爾 把他們叫下來好嗎
Yeah. Just a sec.
好 等一下
Kids!
孩子們
That is - Okay.
-這真是 -算了
Kids? Get down here!
孩子們 快下來
Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs?
我們遠在樓上 你們喊也沒用
Just text me. - All right. That's not gonna happen.
發個短信不就行了 -那是不可能的
And, wow! You're not wearing that outfit.
你不能穿這套衣服出門
What's wrong with it?
這衣服怎麼了
Honey, do you have anything to say
親愛的 對你女兒這條裙子
to your daughter about her skirt? - Sorry.
有什麼意見嗎 -不好意思
Oh, yeah. That looks really cute, sweetheart. - Thanks.
挺可愛的嘛 寶貝 -謝了
No. It's way too short.
不行 這裙子太短了
People know you're a girl.
大家知道你是女生
You don't need to prove it to them.
沒必要穿這麼少給他們看
Luke got his head stuck in the banister again.
盧克又把頭卡在欄杆裏了
I got it. Where's the baby oil?
我去吧 嬰兒油在哪兒
It's on our bedside tab- I don't know. Find it.
在我們牀頭的 我不知道 你自己找
Come on!
拜託
I was out of control growing up.
我在成長期間簡直無法無天
There, you know? I said it.
你看 我坦白了
I-I just don't want my kids to make the same bad mistakes I made.
我只是不想讓我的孩子重蹈我的覆轍
I-If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida, half-naked,
只要海莉沒有半裸着在佛羅里達沙灘上醒來
I've done my job.
我就算完成我的任務了
Our job. - Right.
我倆的任務 -對
I've done our job.
我就算完成了我倆的任務

scene2 Jay & Gloria

  • Spanish:
    Vamos 加油。
    ¡A la derecha! 向右!
  • they're 0 and 6.
    他們已經是0比6,落後6個球了。
  • Let's take it down a notch.
    (down a notch 降一個等級)你還是小點聲吧。
  • I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks 我6周來一直想對她說這個。(tell sb. off for sth. 因某事責備某人。to speak to someone because they have done something。)

Vamos, Manny! Kick it! Kick it!
加油 曼尼 踢球啊 踢啊
Don't let him- Kick it!
別讓他 踢啊
Manny, go! A la derecha! A la derecha!
曼尼 加油 往右跑 往右
No! No, no.
不 不 不要啊
He tripped him, Jay. Where's the penalty?
他下絆子 傑 怎麼沒人吹犯規
Gloria, they're 0 and 6.
歌洛莉亞 他們已經落後了6個球
Let's take it down a notch.
你小點聲叫喊
We're very different.
我們是不同世界的人
Jay's from the city.
傑來自城市
He has a big business.
他的生意做得很大
I come from a small village.
我來自一個小山村
Very poor but very, very beautiful.
窮困潦倒 但風景怡人
It's the number one village in all Colombia for all the-
我們村擁有全哥倫比亞最多的
What's the word?
那個詞怎麼說來着
Murders.
兇殺案
Yes. The murders.
沒錯 兇殺案
Manny, stop him!
曼尼 攔住他
Stop him! You can do it!
攔住他 你可以的
Damn it, Manny!
你真爛 曼尼
Come on, coach. You gotta take that kid out.
教練 該讓那孩子下場了
You wanna take him out? How about I take you out?
你想讓他下場嗎 不如我讓你"下場"如何
Honey, honey. - Why don't you worry about your son?
親愛的 -你還是操心你的兒子吧
He spent the first half with his hand in his pants!
他整個上半場光忙着抓褲襠了
I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks.
那話我6周來一直想對她說來着
I'm Josh. Ryan's dad.
我叫喬希 萊恩的爸爸
Hi, I'm Gloria Pritchett. Manny's mother.
我叫歌洛莉亞·普里契特 曼尼的媽媽
Oh, and this must be your dad. - Her dad?
這位是你父親吧 -她父親?
Yeah. - No, no. That's funny.
是啊 -不 不是 真搞笑
Actually, no, I'm her husband.
怎麼可能 我是她老公
Don't be fooled by the, uh-
別被外表給騙了
Give me a second here.
稍等片刻

scene3 Mitchell & Cameron

  • Vietnam /ˌvjet'næm/.
  • we had initially asked one of our lesbian friends to be a surrogate. 一開始我們想找一個女同性戀朋友代孕。
    lesbian n.&a. 女同。 gay, faggotry n. 男同。
    surrogate /'sʌrəɡɪt/ n. 替代,代理。 surrogate mother 代孕母親。surrogacy 代孕。
  • Can you imagine one of 'em pregnant?
    one of them-> one(n-o連讀)of(th省略)em “one of'em” .
  • No, thank you. Ick.
    ick /ek/ 噁心,嘔(非正式表達). (腦補 講話時表達不屑的那種吐舌頭撇嘴ye)
  • Everybody fawning over Lily, and then you walk on and suddenly it's all, "Ooh, SkyMall. I gotta buy a motorized tie rack."
    -fawn over 奉承;
    -walk on 走上來。 walk on不常見,這裏理解爲上飛機用的on. 拓展: walk on air vi. 洋洋得意;飄飄然;
    -SkyMall 空中百貨。即飛機上的購物雜誌。
  • Cream puff 奶油泡芙;娘娘腔。
  • Hear this. Love knows no race, creed or gender. 給我聽好了. 愛不分種族 ,信仰和性別。
    -Hear this. 給我聽着,給我聽好了。
    -creed n. 信仰,宗教。
  • headset 耳機;headphone 耳麥。

Who is a good girl? Who's that?
誰是乖寶寶啊 是誰啊
Who's that?
是誰啊
Oh, she's adorable. - Oh, thank you.
她真可愛 -謝謝
Hi, precious. Hello.
你好 小公主
Uh, we just, uh- We just adopted her from Vietnam.
我們剛從越南領養了她
And we're bringing her home for the first time, huh?
這是我們第一次帶她回家
She's an angel. You and your wife must be thrilled.
她像個小天使 你們夫妻倆一定很激動
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Daddy needed snacks.
抱歉 我來晚了 老爹去買點心了
So, what are we talking about?
大家在聊什麼呢
Uh, we have been together for- guh, five- five years now?
我們在一起已經...5年了吧?
And, uh, we just- we decided we really wanted to have a baby.
我們非常想要一個孩子
So, we had initially asked one of our
一開始 我們想找一個
lesbian friends to be a surrogate, but-
女同性戀朋友做代孕母親
Then we figured, they're already mean enough.
後來又想 她們平時就夠刻薄了
Can you imagine one of 'em pregnant? Pregnant, no.
你能想象她們懷孕後會如何變本加厲嗎
No, thank you. Ick.
還是算了吧 想想就怕
You saw that, right? Everybody fawning over Lily,
你看到沒 大家本來在逗莉莉玩
and then you walk on and suddenly it's all,
你一走進來 他們就裝作
"Ooh, SkyMall.
看機上購物雜誌
I gotta buy a motorized tie rack."
考慮買個電動領帶架什麼的
All right, you know, I'm gonna give the speech.
我得教育一下這幫人
You are not giving the speech.
千萬別這麼做
You're gonna be stuck with these people for the next five hours.
你還得和他們一起呆上5小時呢
You're right, you're right. Okay. I'm sorry.
好吧 你說得對 我錯了
-Look at that baby with those cream puffs. - Okay. Excuse me.
-你看那個拿着泡芙的寶寶 -好吧 夠了
Excuse me.
不好意思
This baby would have grown up in a crowded orphanage
這寶寶原本可能會在人滿爲患的孤兒院裏成長
if it wasn't for us "Cream puffs."
多虧我們這些娘娘腔收養呢
-And you know what? Note to all of you who judge- - Mitchell!
-你們這些搞歧視的人 -米奇爾
Hear this. Love knows no race, creed-
給我聽好了 愛不分種族 信仰
Or gender.
不分性別
-And shame on you, - Mitchell.
-我爲你們感到羞恥 -米奇爾
-you small-minded, ignorant few - Mitchell!
-你們這些狹隘愚昧的 -米奇爾
-What? -She's got the cream puffs.
-幹嘛 -人家說的是泡芙
We would like to pay for everyone's headsets.
各位的耳機費我們請了。

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章