看美劇練口語 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E06 Part1

待辦:實踐較少,需要進行一輪複習回顧。 今天事情多時間有限,未進行回顧及同步配音練習,暫更Season1 Episode6 Part1 Scene1~3 begin.

Scene 1 Phil & Claire

  • It's due today. 今天就得交了。
    -due /djuː/ /du/ 注意英美音區別。adj. 到期的;預期的;應付的;應得的;n. 應付款;應得之物;adv. 正(置於方位詞前)。due to 是…的結果,由於…。in due course 在適當的時候。
  • From the minute we get up at 7:00 從我倆7點起牀的那一刻開始。
    -from the minute that sb. do sth. 在某人做某事的那一刻起。
  • I thought we had a raccoon. 我還以爲是浣熊進來了呢。
    -raccoon 浣熊。
    -had 遭受某事undergo.

Okay, your brother's lunch is packed. 你弟弟的午餐裝好了
You're buying your own lunch. 你的午餐自己買
Luke, Alex, come on. Let's go. 盧克 艾麗克斯 快點 出發了
There he is. Last chance for the summer handshake. 他來了 最後一次夏日握手
Dad. 老爸
Come on. We're only halfway done. 繼續啊 我們只做了一半
I need help. 我需要幫忙
I was supposed to keep a journal all summer. It's due today. 我本來該寫暑假日記的 今天就得交了
Wow, first day of school and you're already behind? 開學第一天就落後了
I'm dead. 我死定了
All right. Tell me how far you've gotten. 好吧 說說看你還差多少
Okay. 好吧
"June 21. Found a stick." "6月21日 找到一根棍子"
"June 22." That's it. "6月22日" 沒了
-That's it? -It was a really cool stick. -沒了 -那棍子真的很贊
He's right. It looked like a snake. 他說的沒錯 長得就跟蛇一樣
Getting everybody out of the house in the morning 每天早上送大家出門
can be really tough, 可不是件省心的事
especially the first day of school. 尤其是開學第一天
From the minute we get up at 7:00 從我倆7點起牀的那一刻開始
till we drop 'em off at school, it is go, go, go. 到把他們送進學校 就沒一刻休息過
I get up at 6:00. 我6點就起來了
I get up at 5:00. 我還5點起牀呢
Seriously. I get up at 6:00. 說真的 我6點就起了
That's you? I thought we had a raccoon. 原來是你啊 我還以爲是浣熊進來了呢

Scene 2 Jay & Gloria

  • Let's get going. 出發了。動起來。
  • I'm proud of my heritage. 我對我的傳統自豪。
    -heritage 常見意思爲遺產,這裏是傳統的意思。
  • Mi niño pequeño. 我的小寶貝。
  • lindo/da adj. 帥氣的,漂亮的, 美麗的。

I can't believe my little boy is going into the fifth grade. 真不敢相信我的寶貝都上5年級了
He used to hold my finger with his little hand 我還記得他用小手緊握着我手指
and look at me with those big eyes. 一雙大眼望着我的樣子呢
Mi niño pequeño, Jay. 那是我的小寶貝啊 傑
Yup, they grow up. 是啊 孩子總會長大
Come on, Manny. Let's get going. 快點 曼尼 出發了
How's my hair? 我的髮型如何
Hold on. What are you wearing there? 等等 你穿的是個什麼玩意兒
That looks like an old Christmas tree skirt. 跟聖誕樹罩子一樣
It's a traditional Colombian poncho. 這是一件傳統的哥倫比亞斗篷
I want my new classmates to know 我想讓新同學知道
I'm proud of my heritage. 我對我的老祖先有多麼自豪
I think you look very handsome. Lindo. 我覺得你帥呆了 小寶貝
Oh, really? Am I driving him to school 真的嗎 是我載他去學校呢
or is he gonna ride his burro? 還是他自己騎驢去。

Scene 3 Mitchell & Cameron

  • Clearly she's Diana Ross from the R.C.A. Years. 明明是黃金歲月時期的戴安娜·羅斯。
    -clearly ad. 明明,很明顯。
    -the R.C.A. Years. 黃金歲月時期.
  • I made no such promises. 我可沒這麼說.
  • I guess I'm somewhat of a shutterbug.我算得上是個攝影愛好者.
    -shutterbug (US.)攝影愛好者.
    -I guess I'm somewhat of a ...
  • That's embarrassing. 真是羞愧啊。
  • Are you still baby-proofing? 你還在裝那些幼兒防護設備嗎?
    -baby-proofing 幼兒防護設備,如防撞條等。
  • Everything we own is pointy. 我們家到處都是尖角。
    -pointy 尖角的。
  • pop icon 流行偶像。

You are a cutie pie, yes, you are 你是個可愛派 沒錯 就是你
You are a cutie pie 你是個可愛派
Are you still baby-proofing? 你還在裝那些幼兒防護設備嗎
Everything we own is pointy. 我們家到處都是尖角
[唐娜·莎曼-美國迪斯科女王]
Why is our daughter dressed like Donna Summer? 我女兒怎麼一身唐娜·莎曼的打扮
She is not Donna Summer. 她纔不是唐娜·莎曼
[戴安娜·羅斯-美國黑人女歌手]
Clearly she's Diana Ross from the R.C.A. Years. 明明是黃金歲月時期的戴安娜·羅斯
How is daddy not seeing that? 你說爹地怎麼沒看出來呢
I really thought you were done with this. 我還以爲你已經玩膩了呢
I made no such promises. 我可沒這麼說
-I guess I'm somewhat of a shutterbug. -Yes. -我算得上是個攝影愛好者 -對
And my new favorite model, of course, is Lily. 我的模特新寵嘛 當然就是莉莉了
I just completed a series of photographs 我剛剛替莉莉拍完一整套
of her dressed as various pop icons. 流行偶像模仿寫真照
Let's see. 比如說
I've done Olivia Newton-John. 我們拍模仿過奧莉維亞·紐頓·約翰
I've done Madonna, the early years, 和出道早期的麥當娜
Stevie Wonder- 史提夫·汪達
Yeah, there are days when Lily has more costume changes than Cher. 對 有時候莉莉換衣服比雪兒還勤
Cher! How could I forget Cher? 雪兒 我怎麼把她給忘了
That's embarrassing. 真是羞愧啊
That's embarrassing? 你只爲這個羞愧嗎

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章