看美劇練口語 摩登家庭 Modern Family S01E01 Part3

一常用口語:

二 Notes

scene 7 Phil & Claire

Don't answer it! I'll get it!
你們別管了 我來開門
Hi. Hey, you must be Dylan.
你好 你一定是迪蘭吧
-Hey. Dylan. Yeah. -I'm Haley's mother.
-是的 迪蘭 -我是海莉的媽媽
-Come on. Let's go. -Okay. Um-
-我們走吧 -那個
Hang on one second.
等一下
Dylan, you're still in high school?
迪蘭 你還在念高中嗎
-Yeah, I'm a senior. -A senior. Okay. Cool.
-是 我高三了 -高三 很好
Hey, Phil. Sweetie. Honey. He is Dylan, and he is a senior.
菲爾 親愛的 這是迪蘭 他讀高三
You have to scare him.
你得給他個下馬威
Let me meet this "Playa."
讓我瞧瞧這個花心大少
Phil Dunphy, yo.
在下菲爾·鄧菲
It's like that. You just-You just stare down at 'em,
就是這樣 你只需死盯着他們看
let the eyes do the work.
用眼神中的殺氣震住他們
Your mouth might be saying, "Hey, we cool,"
你嘴上說着 沒問題
but your eyes are like, "No, we not."
可你的眼神說 纔怪
"Nice to meet you." "No, it's not."
很高興見到你 纔怪
"It's all good."
挺不錯嘛
"No, it's not."
纔怪
-Okay, I see you two guys--Wait, wait, wait.
-我看你倆已經 -等一下
You two-
你們倆
You two keep it real, know what I mean, son?
你倆要坦誠相待 懂嗎 小子
Not really.
不太懂
-Please, stop. -That's cool.
-求求你 別說了 -沒事
-Ow. Oh, God! That's my back. -Oh, honey. Sweetheart.
-媽呀我的背 -親愛的
Ow! Oh! I slipped in the baby oil.
我被嬰兒油滑倒了
"Oh, where you from originally?"
你哪兒冒出來的啊
"I could defeat you if it came to a physical confrontation."
單挑的話 我輕而易舉就能放倒你
I don't know about this. Should I call a doctor?
我不知道該怎麼辦 要打電話叫醫生嗎
No, no, no, no, no. Okay. 不用不用 好了,
-You're very strong, homes. -Thanks.
-小樣兒挺強壯的啊 -謝謝誇獎
-Okay. Nice-Nice soft landing. -There you go.
-好 輕輕放下我 -好了
-Okay, let's go. Come on. -I am on my side though.
-行了我們走吧 -我還側躺着
So just flip me right back, and we're good.
現在只需把我放平 就沒事了
We'll be good.
就沒事了
I just need to get flipped right on my back,
只需要把我翻過來就行
and we should be fine. So-
就沒事了

scene 8 Jay & Gloria

Brenda Feldman.
布蘭達·費爾曼
-What is that? -A poem I have written for Brenda Feldman.
-你拿的什麼 -我爲布蘭達·費爾曼寫的詩
Of course it is.
不用想也知道
I put my thoughts into words and now my words into action.
我將心事化爲文字 將文字用於行動
Hey, I'll give you 50 bucks not to do this.
你取消行動的話 我就給你50塊錢
I'm 11 years old. What am I gonna do with money?
我才11歲而已 要那麼多錢幹什麼
What are you gonna do with a 16-year-old?
你這年紀要16歲的花姑娘又能幹什麼
-He's like a bullfighter. -Mmm. You ever see a bullfight?
-他就像個鬥牛士 -你見過鬥牛嗎
I can't watch this. -You're in such a bad mood.
我看不下去了 -我知道你心情不好
And I know why. It's because that man thought you were my father.
我也知道原因 因爲那人以爲你是我爸爸
-No. -Yes.
-不是的 -就是
-No. -When you say "No" like that, it's always "Yes."
-不是 -你這樣否認時 就代表是
Come on. We're in the mall.
別這樣 我們都到商場了
Let's get you, like, some younger clothes.
給你買點年輕的衣服吧
-There's a store there. -I don't need any younger clothes.
-那邊有家店 -我不需要年輕的衣服
And I don't care what some jackass
我也不在乎那些
in a pair of ripped jeans thinks about me.
穿着破牛仔褲的混蛋如何看我
Good. You shouldn't.
沒錯 你不用在乎他們
You should only care what I think.
你只要在乎我的想法就行了
I love you, and I don't care how old you are.
我愛你 我不在意你的年紀
So stop being a gloomy goose and stop being so hard on Manny.
所以別鬱悶了 對曼尼也別那麼兇
The only reason I'm hard on Manny...
我對曼尼嚴格只是因爲
Is just because I don't wanna see him make a fool of himself.
我不想讓他出洋相
And I can smell that hair goo of his from here.
我從這兒都能聞到他的髮膠味了
Look, I don't know what's gonna happen to him over there.
我不知道他那裏會發生什麼
But you're his family now, and that means only one thing-
可你是他的家人 這就意味着
You be the wind in his back, not the spit in his face.
你只可背後送春風 不可當面唾其臉
-What? -It's something my mom always says.
-啥玩意 -這是我媽常掛嘴邊的話
It's gorgeous in Spanish.
用西班牙語說很華麗的
Look, he's there.
瞧 他來了
-She has a boyfriend. -Oh, I'm sorry, mi nino.
-她名花有主了 -真遺憾 小寶貝
I gave her my heart,
我把心獻給了她
she gave me a picture of me as an old-time sheriff.
她卻還了一幅把我畫成老式警長的圖
-That was pretty stupid of me, wasn't it? -No, mi amor.
-我真傻是吧 -纔不是呢小寶貝
It was brave. Right, Jay? Brave.
你是勇氣可嘉 對吧 傑 勇氣可嘉
W-Well, you'll know better next time.
下次你就會進步了
Come on. Let's get a pretzel.
來 我們買椒鹽捲去
Mentira. A me se me gusta.
沒事 我挺喜歡這畫的
Uh, excuse me, sir.
先生 不好意思
We ask that all mall-walkers stay to the right.
在商場散步鍛鍊的人必須靠右邊走
Alex, get out! Mom!
艾麗克斯 出去 媽媽你看她

scene 9 Phil & Claire

Alex, leave your sister alone.
艾麗克斯 別去煩你姐姐
I was just getting my book. Gosh.
我只是進去拿我的書而已 至於嗎
I know, sweetie. But you need to respect their privacy.
我知道 親愛的 可你要尊重個人隱私
-What are they doing up there? -Nothing.
-他們在樓上幹嘛呢 -沒幹嘛
Lying on her bed, watching a movie.
躺在她牀上並肩看電影
Okay. Okay.
很好 很好
Um, I'm making a cake for tonight.
我在爲今晚的聚餐準備蛋糕
You wanna help me with the frosting?
你想幫我做糖霜嗎
Sure.
好啊
So, you know, if Haley got pregnant,
要是海莉懷孕了
would you ever pretend she has mono for a few months,
你會假裝她得了腮腺炎 請假在家
and then, like, tell everyone the baby's yours?
然後告訴別人那孩子是你的嗎
-What? -This senior at school was "Out sick" for four months,
-什麼 -有個高中生請了4個月病假
but Jenna Resnick swears she saw her breast-feeding
可吉娜·瑞斯尼克發誓說看到她
at a coin-op car wash.
在自助洗車站給孩子餵奶
Buddy, what are you wearing?
老弟 你穿了多少衣服啊
-Nothing. -Uh-uh. No jacket.
-沒穿多少 -把外套脫了
One hat.
只能戴一頂帽子
How many pairs of underwear do you have on?
你穿了幾條內褲啊
One.
就1條
Six.
是6條
First of all, it would be really cool to see Haley that fat.
首先 看海莉懷孕變胖還蠻爽的
And how awesome would it be
更酷的是
to have a fake little brother who's really my nephew.
多了個假弟弟 實際上是我親外甥
Haley is not getting pregnant.
海莉纔不會懷孕
-Just saying "If." -I know.
-我只是說假如 -我知道
And I know you like to make trouble for your sister,
我知道你喜歡找你姐的茬兒
but it's not gonna work this time.
不過這次不管用了
You know why? 'Cause your sister's a good girl.
知道爲啥嗎 因爲你姐是個好女孩
I know. I was just like her when I was-
我明白 因爲她和我當年一模一...
I want you to know, I'm not enjoying this.
要知道 我也不想這麼做
But this is an important lesson that you're learning.
可你得吸取這個教訓
So, soak it. Keep it.
所以 記好了 記住了
You're too close. It's gonna hurt.
你站太近了 這樣會很疼的
It's supposed to hurt.
就是要你疼
-And why are you smiling? -I'm-What?
-你幹嘛賤賤地笑 -我笑了嗎
Oh, forget it. I can't do this.
算了 我下不了手
The point is you're scared. I think you've learned your lesson.
就是要讓你害怕 你已經學到教訓了
Mom! What are you doing?
媽 你幹什麼啊
Oh, hey! I was just, um, dropping off some laundry.
我是來放洗好的衣服
-Is this a bad time? -Yeah.
-打擾到你們了嗎 -當然
Oh. Okay.
那我走好了
Uh, can you shut the door, please?
你能把門帶上嗎
Actually, we're just gonna go ahead and leave that open.
我們還是讓門開着吧
Why?
爲啥
Because I have, uh, seen this little show before-
因爲這種場景我見多了
Lying on the bed with a tall senior.
和高大的學長共臥一塌
One minute you're just friends, watching Falcon Crest,
上一秒還只是一起看《鷹冠莊園》的朋友
and the next you're lying underneath the air hockey table
下一秒你們就鑽進遊戲桌下
with your bra in your pocket.
寬衣解帶了
Mom!
媽媽
-You hit my bone! -It was an accident!
-你打到我的骨頭了 -純屬意外
-I thought you were my friend! -I am your friend.
-我以爲你是我哥們呢 -我是啊
Dad! Dad, Dad. You have got to talk to Mom.
爸爸 你必須和媽媽談談
She is, like, completely freaking out and embarrassing me!
她簡直是瘋了 而且丟盡了我的臉
Honey, your mom isn't always as cool about things as-
寶貝 你媽是不像你爸那麼通情達理
What is with this thing?
這玩意怎麼回事啊

scene 10 All

My dad.
我爸
Uh, my dad still isn't completely comfortable with this.
我爸對這事還是不太習慣
Um-He-He still does this thing. It's been five years now.
已經過了5年了 他還是無法完全接受
And he still does this thing where he announces himself...
每次他要進入我和小卡在的房間時
before walking into any room we're in...
他都會先喊一聲
just to make sure he doesn't have to ever see us kiss.
以防撞見我和小卡親嘴
Wish my mother had that system.
要是我媽也有這個習慣就好了
-Remember? -Not now.
-還記得嗎 -以後再說
I still can't believe you did this to me.
我真不敢相信你這麼對我
Would you get in the spirit of things? It's a celebration.
你能高興點嗎 這是個慶祝會啊
Oh, God.
天啊
-Okay, I'm gonna go get Lily ready. -Okay.
-我去給莉莉打扮一下 -好
-And I want you to just come straight out with it. -All right.
-我要你對他們實話實說 -好吧
Okay. You can do this.
聽話 你能做到的
Yeah. Sports guy chest bump.
來個運動員式的撞胸
-No. -Sports guy chest bump.
-不要 -來撞一個
-Cam. Oh! All right. Go -Do it.
-小卡 好了 -上吧
Sorry.
抱歉
-How are you? -Hi, guys. Hey.
-你好啊 -大家好啊
That looks good. Oh, thank you. Thanks.
看起來很美味啊 謝謝
Don't thank us. Open it. Dad is coming right behind.
不用謝 打開吧 爸爸後腳馬上就到
Knock, knock! We're here. Coming in!
有人嗎 我們要進來了
Don't worry, Dad. Nothing gay going on here.
別擔心爸爸 我們沒在裏面搞基
May I take your multicolored coat and bejeweled cap?
能幫你脫下這繽紛外套和閃亮小帽嗎
-Yeah. Yeah. -Hey, Jay.
-拿去吧 -傑你好啊
-Gloria, hi. -Hi.
-你好 歌洛莉亞 -你好
-How are you? Hi, Dad. -Hi, Gloria. How are you?
-老爸你還好嗎 -歌洛莉亞 你好
-Oh, what a beautiful dress. -Ay, thank you, Phil.
-裙子真漂亮 -謝謝你 菲爾[摸摸]
Okay.
好吧
Oh, hey, Phil.
菲爾
2F2F2F&}["Phil菲爾"和"feel觸摸"音相似]
That's how she says "Phil." Not "Feel." Phil.
她是叫你名字 不是要你去摸
-So how was your trip? -It was good. It was good actually.
-旅行怎麼樣 -挺好的 真的
But, um, about that, I-I
關於這事
have something that I need to tell you guys.
我有些事要告訴你們
Um-Uh, we didn't just go to Vietnam for pleasure.
我們去越南不光是爲了旅遊
We, uh, kind of have some big news.
我們有重要消息宣佈
Oh, God. If Cam comes out here with boobs, I'm leaving.
天啊 要是小卡隆了胸 我立馬走人
-Dad. -I hope he didn't embarrass you, Mom.
-爸爸 -我希望你的家長沒讓你覺得丟人 媽
Oh, don't mind her. Haley had her first boy over today...
別管她 海莉今天首次帶男生回家
And Phil shot him.
菲爾就給了他一槍
Anyway, um, so, about-about a year ago,
總之 一年前
Cam and I started feeling this longing, you know,
小卡和我開始渴望有一個
for something more, like, uh, maybe a baby?
有一個 孩子
-Ooh, that's a bad idea. -What do you mean, "Bad idea"?
-這主意很糟糕 -你說糟糕是什麼意思
Well, kids need a mother.
孩子需要有媽媽
I mean if you two guys are bored, get a dog.
如果你們倆無聊了 可以養條狗
Okay, we're not bored, Dad.
我們不是閒得無聊 爸
I support you, Mitchell, even though you're not my son.
我支持米奇爾 儘管你不是我親生的
I-I-I-I think what Dad is trying to say...
我覺得爸爸的意思是
is that, Mitchell, you're a little uptight.
米奇爾 你有點緊張兮兮的
Kids bring chaos, and-and you don't handle it well.
孩子就意味着麻煩 你沒法處理這種事
That's not what Dad's saying.
爸爸可不是這個意思
That's what you're saying.
這是你的意思
And it's insulting in a whole different way.
而且是從另一個角度羞辱了我
Okay, people. Let's all "Chillax."
好了 各位都冷靜點
-Hey, where's Uncle Cameron? -Thank you. Thank you.
-卡梅隆舅夫呢 -多謝多謝
Someone who's not insulting me notices he's not here.
總算有人發現他不在了 而不是光羞辱我
Oh, so that's the big announcement, huh?
原來你的重要消息就是這個啊
You two broke up.
你倆分手了嗎
Well-Well, a baby wasn't gonna help that anyway.
領養個孩子也挽救不了破裂的婚姻
And let me tell you. You're better off,
老實說 你們分了也好
because he was a bit of a drama queen.
他就喜歡小題大做
No, no, no. Stop. Stop. No.
不是的 打住 打住
You come into my house and you insult me and my boyfriend,
你們到我家來 還羞辱我和我的男朋友
who, by the way, is not that dramatic-
而且他纔沒有小題大做
We adopted a baby.
我們領養了一個寶寶
Her name is Lily.
她名叫莉莉
-Exciting! -Just turn it off.
-激動吧 -停下來
I can't turn it off. It's who I am.
我停不下來 這就是我的個性
-The music. -Oh, yes, the music.
-我是說音樂 -關音樂啊
Come say hi to Lily.
來和莉莉打招呼吧
Ay, miren a la princesita.
看看這個小公主
The little princess.
真是個小公主
-She's so cute! -Thank you.
-她好可愛 -多謝誇獎
Let me see her. Let me see her.
讓我看看 讓我看看
Hi there, Lily.
你好啊 莉莉
"Lily." Isn't that gonna be hard for her to say?
莉莉 對她來說不是很難發音嗎
-Phil. -Excuse me.
-菲爾打住 -我說
Okay, I-I-I know that I said I thought this was a bad idea.
我知道我說了領養這個主意很糟糕
But, uh, what do I know?
可我又懂什麼呢
I mean, it's not like I wrote the book on fatherhood.
我也不是個模範父親
Been trying all my life to get it right. I'm still screwing up.
一輩子都想做好爸爸 可我還是搞砸了
-Right, Manny? -I wrote a song about it in the car.
-對吧曼尼 -我在車上爲此寫了首歌
Of course you did.
意料之中
Anyway, I'm happy for you.
不管怎樣 我爲你們感到高興
And, uh, you should know that, uh,
你們要知道
I'm not here to spit in your face,
我不是來唾你們臉的
I'm here to... blow at your back.
我是來給你們 吹吹後背春風的
-I don't understand what that means. -I don't-
-我不懂你的意思 -我也不懂
Well, it's-it's supposed to sound better in Spanish.
這話用西班牙語說比較好聽
Oh, that's beautiful. That's really nice.
真好聽 真美
And thank you too.
也謝謝你
Anyhow, Mitch, uh-
總之 米奇
No, Dad, it's-it's--
不用了 爸爸
-I got her. I got her. -Oh, she's crying.
-我來抱她 -她哭了
She wants her grandpa! She wants her daddy!
她要爺爺抱 她要爸爸抱
-Do you wanna meet Grandpa? -What? Are you kidding?
-想見見爺爺嗎 -開什麼玩笑
She's one of us now. Let me see the little pot sticker.
她是自家人了 讓我瞧瞧你這跟屁蟲
Hey, you're a cutie, aren't you?
你真是個小可愛 對嗎
Ah. Look at this.
看看這個

scene 11 The End

We're from different worlds, yet we somehow fit together.
我們來自不同的世界 但我們彼此相容
Love is what binds us, through fair or stormy weather.
愛將我們緊緊相連 共度風風雨雨
I stand before you now with only one agenda-
我到你的前面 只有一事相許
"To let you know my heart is yours,
我的心只屬於你
Feldman comma Brenda."
布蘭達·費爾曼
I mean, seriously.
不是吧我靠
Luke, so far, hasn't beaten me in basketball.
至今爲止 盧克在籃球上還沒贏過我
It's 2-0. 2-0. Okay. Okay.
2比0 2比0 來吧
-Get that weak stuff out of my kitchen! -Dad, stop it!
-手下敗將 滾吧 -爸爸 住手
Can you do me a favor? Just grab-
幫個忙好嗎 站過去
How's the weather down there?
籃下的滋味如何
But when the day comes that he does win-
等到他贏過我的那一天
if-you know-if/when-
如果有那麼一天
he beats me, I'm just gonna be like,
他打敗了我 我會說
"Well done. Well done."
幹得好 幹得好
Just, like, let him-Just support him...
就這樣支持他
in-in-in that kind of stuff.
就是這樣
I mean, I'd probably want to go, like,
我可能會說
two out of three and just see what happens there, but-
三局兩勝纔算贏 再來一局什麼的

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章