看美剧练口语 摩登家庭 Modern Family S01E01 Part3

一常用口语:

二 Notes

scene 7 Phil & Claire

Don't answer it! I'll get it!
你们别管了 我来开门
Hi. Hey, you must be Dylan.
你好 你一定是迪兰吧
-Hey. Dylan. Yeah. -I'm Haley's mother.
-是的 迪兰 -我是海莉的妈妈
-Come on. Let's go. -Okay. Um-
-我们走吧 -那个
Hang on one second.
等一下
Dylan, you're still in high school?
迪兰 你还在念高中吗
-Yeah, I'm a senior. -A senior. Okay. Cool.
-是 我高三了 -高三 很好
Hey, Phil. Sweetie. Honey. He is Dylan, and he is a senior.
菲尔 亲爱的 这是迪兰 他读高三
You have to scare him.
你得给他个下马威
Let me meet this "Playa."
让我瞧瞧这个花心大少
Phil Dunphy, yo.
在下菲尔·邓菲
It's like that. You just-You just stare down at 'em,
就是这样 你只需死盯着他们看
let the eyes do the work.
用眼神中的杀气震住他们
Your mouth might be saying, "Hey, we cool,"
你嘴上说着 没问题
but your eyes are like, "No, we not."
可你的眼神说 才怪
"Nice to meet you." "No, it's not."
很高兴见到你 才怪
"It's all good."
挺不错嘛
"No, it's not."
才怪
-Okay, I see you two guys--Wait, wait, wait.
-我看你俩已经 -等一下
You two-
你们俩
You two keep it real, know what I mean, son?
你俩要坦诚相待 懂吗 小子
Not really.
不太懂
-Please, stop. -That's cool.
-求求你 别说了 -没事
-Ow. Oh, God! That's my back. -Oh, honey. Sweetheart.
-妈呀我的背 -亲爱的
Ow! Oh! I slipped in the baby oil.
我被婴儿油滑倒了
"Oh, where you from originally?"
你哪儿冒出来的啊
"I could defeat you if it came to a physical confrontation."
单挑的话 我轻而易举就能放倒你
I don't know about this. Should I call a doctor?
我不知道该怎么办 要打电话叫医生吗
No, no, no, no, no. Okay. 不用不用 好了,
-You're very strong, homes. -Thanks.
-小样儿挺强壮的啊 -谢谢夸奖
-Okay. Nice-Nice soft landing. -There you go.
-好 轻轻放下我 -好了
-Okay, let's go. Come on. -I am on my side though.
-行了我们走吧 -我还侧躺着
So just flip me right back, and we're good.
现在只需把我放平 就没事了
We'll be good.
就没事了
I just need to get flipped right on my back,
只需要把我翻过来就行
and we should be fine. So-
就没事了

scene 8 Jay & Gloria

Brenda Feldman.
布兰达·费尔曼
-What is that? -A poem I have written for Brenda Feldman.
-你拿的什么 -我为布兰达·费尔曼写的诗
Of course it is.
不用想也知道
I put my thoughts into words and now my words into action.
我将心事化为文字 将文字用于行动
Hey, I'll give you 50 bucks not to do this.
你取消行动的话 我就给你50块钱
I'm 11 years old. What am I gonna do with money?
我才11岁而已 要那么多钱干什么
What are you gonna do with a 16-year-old?
你这年纪要16岁的花姑娘又能干什么
-He's like a bullfighter. -Mmm. You ever see a bullfight?
-他就像个斗牛士 -你见过斗牛吗
I can't watch this. -You're in such a bad mood.
我看不下去了 -我知道你心情不好
And I know why. It's because that man thought you were my father.
我也知道原因 因为那人以为你是我爸爸
-No. -Yes.
-不是的 -就是
-No. -When you say "No" like that, it's always "Yes."
-不是 -你这样否认时 就代表是
Come on. We're in the mall.
别这样 我们都到商场了
Let's get you, like, some younger clothes.
给你买点年轻的衣服吧
-There's a store there. -I don't need any younger clothes.
-那边有家店 -我不需要年轻的衣服
And I don't care what some jackass
我也不在乎那些
in a pair of ripped jeans thinks about me.
穿着破牛仔裤的混蛋如何看我
Good. You shouldn't.
没错 你不用在乎他们
You should only care what I think.
你只要在乎我的想法就行了
I love you, and I don't care how old you are.
我爱你 我不在意你的年纪
So stop being a gloomy goose and stop being so hard on Manny.
所以别郁闷了 对曼尼也别那么凶
The only reason I'm hard on Manny...
我对曼尼严格只是因为
Is just because I don't wanna see him make a fool of himself.
我不想让他出洋相
And I can smell that hair goo of his from here.
我从这儿都能闻到他的发胶味了
Look, I don't know what's gonna happen to him over there.
我不知道他那里会发生什么
But you're his family now, and that means only one thing-
可你是他的家人 这就意味着
You be the wind in his back, not the spit in his face.
你只可背后送春风 不可当面唾其脸
-What? -It's something my mom always says.
-啥玩意 -这是我妈常挂嘴边的话
It's gorgeous in Spanish.
用西班牙语说很华丽的
Look, he's there.
瞧 他来了
-She has a boyfriend. -Oh, I'm sorry, mi nino.
-她名花有主了 -真遗憾 小宝贝
I gave her my heart,
我把心献给了她
she gave me a picture of me as an old-time sheriff.
她却还了一幅把我画成老式警长的图
-That was pretty stupid of me, wasn't it? -No, mi amor.
-我真傻是吧 -才不是呢小宝贝
It was brave. Right, Jay? Brave.
你是勇气可嘉 对吧 杰 勇气可嘉
W-Well, you'll know better next time.
下次你就会进步了
Come on. Let's get a pretzel.
来 我们买椒盐卷去
Mentira. A me se me gusta.
没事 我挺喜欢这画的
Uh, excuse me, sir.
先生 不好意思
We ask that all mall-walkers stay to the right.
在商场散步锻炼的人必须靠右边走
Alex, get out! Mom!
艾丽克斯 出去 妈妈你看她

scene 9 Phil & Claire

Alex, leave your sister alone.
艾丽克斯 别去烦你姐姐
I was just getting my book. Gosh.
我只是进去拿我的书而已 至于吗
I know, sweetie. But you need to respect their privacy.
我知道 亲爱的 可你要尊重个人隐私
-What are they doing up there? -Nothing.
-他们在楼上干嘛呢 -没干嘛
Lying on her bed, watching a movie.
躺在她床上并肩看电影
Okay. Okay.
很好 很好
Um, I'm making a cake for tonight.
我在为今晚的聚餐准备蛋糕
You wanna help me with the frosting?
你想帮我做糖霜吗
Sure.
好啊
So, you know, if Haley got pregnant,
要是海莉怀孕了
would you ever pretend she has mono for a few months,
你会假装她得了腮腺炎 请假在家
and then, like, tell everyone the baby's yours?
然后告诉别人那孩子是你的吗
-What? -This senior at school was "Out sick" for four months,
-什么 -有个高中生请了4个月病假
but Jenna Resnick swears she saw her breast-feeding
可吉娜·瑞斯尼克发誓说看到她
at a coin-op car wash.
在自助洗车站给孩子喂奶
Buddy, what are you wearing?
老弟 你穿了多少衣服啊
-Nothing. -Uh-uh. No jacket.
-没穿多少 -把外套脱了
One hat.
只能戴一顶帽子
How many pairs of underwear do you have on?
你穿了几条内裤啊
One.
就1条
Six.
是6条
First of all, it would be really cool to see Haley that fat.
首先 看海莉怀孕变胖还蛮爽的
And how awesome would it be
更酷的是
to have a fake little brother who's really my nephew.
多了个假弟弟 实际上是我亲外甥
Haley is not getting pregnant.
海莉才不会怀孕
-Just saying "If." -I know.
-我只是说假如 -我知道
And I know you like to make trouble for your sister,
我知道你喜欢找你姐的茬儿
but it's not gonna work this time.
不过这次不管用了
You know why? 'Cause your sister's a good girl.
知道为啥吗 因为你姐是个好女孩
I know. I was just like her when I was-
我明白 因为她和我当年一模一...
I want you to know, I'm not enjoying this.
要知道 我也不想这么做
But this is an important lesson that you're learning.
可你得吸取这个教训
So, soak it. Keep it.
所以 记好了 记住了
You're too close. It's gonna hurt.
你站太近了 这样会很疼的
It's supposed to hurt.
就是要你疼
-And why are you smiling? -I'm-What?
-你干嘛贱贱地笑 -我笑了吗
Oh, forget it. I can't do this.
算了 我下不了手
The point is you're scared. I think you've learned your lesson.
就是要让你害怕 你已经学到教训了
Mom! What are you doing?
妈 你干什么啊
Oh, hey! I was just, um, dropping off some laundry.
我是来放洗好的衣服
-Is this a bad time? -Yeah.
-打扰到你们了吗 -当然
Oh. Okay.
那我走好了
Uh, can you shut the door, please?
你能把门带上吗
Actually, we're just gonna go ahead and leave that open.
我们还是让门开着吧
Why?
为啥
Because I have, uh, seen this little show before-
因为这种场景我见多了
Lying on the bed with a tall senior.
和高大的学长共卧一塌
One minute you're just friends, watching Falcon Crest,
上一秒还只是一起看《鹰冠庄园》的朋友
and the next you're lying underneath the air hockey table
下一秒你们就钻进游戏桌下
with your bra in your pocket.
宽衣解带了
Mom!
妈妈
-You hit my bone! -It was an accident!
-你打到我的骨头了 -纯属意外
-I thought you were my friend! -I am your friend.
-我以为你是我哥们呢 -我是啊
Dad! Dad, Dad. You have got to talk to Mom.
爸爸 你必须和妈妈谈谈
She is, like, completely freaking out and embarrassing me!
她简直是疯了 而且丢尽了我的脸
Honey, your mom isn't always as cool about things as-
宝贝 你妈是不像你爸那么通情达理
What is with this thing?
这玩意怎么回事啊

scene 10 All

My dad.
我爸
Uh, my dad still isn't completely comfortable with this.
我爸对这事还是不太习惯
Um-He-He still does this thing. It's been five years now.
已经过了5年了 他还是无法完全接受
And he still does this thing where he announces himself...
每次他要进入我和小卡在的房间时
before walking into any room we're in...
他都会先喊一声
just to make sure he doesn't have to ever see us kiss.
以防撞见我和小卡亲嘴
Wish my mother had that system.
要是我妈也有这个习惯就好了
-Remember? -Not now.
-还记得吗 -以后再说
I still can't believe you did this to me.
我真不敢相信你这么对我
Would you get in the spirit of things? It's a celebration.
你能高兴点吗 这是个庆祝会啊
Oh, God.
天啊
-Okay, I'm gonna go get Lily ready. -Okay.
-我去给莉莉打扮一下 -好
-And I want you to just come straight out with it. -All right.
-我要你对他们实话实说 -好吧
Okay. You can do this.
听话 你能做到的
Yeah. Sports guy chest bump.
来个运动员式的撞胸
-No. -Sports guy chest bump.
-不要 -来撞一个
-Cam. Oh! All right. Go -Do it.
-小卡 好了 -上吧
Sorry.
抱歉
-How are you? -Hi, guys. Hey.
-你好啊 -大家好啊
That looks good. Oh, thank you. Thanks.
看起来很美味啊 谢谢
Don't thank us. Open it. Dad is coming right behind.
不用谢 打开吧 爸爸后脚马上就到
Knock, knock! We're here. Coming in!
有人吗 我们要进来了
Don't worry, Dad. Nothing gay going on here.
别担心爸爸 我们没在里面搞基
May I take your multicolored coat and bejeweled cap?
能帮你脱下这缤纷外套和闪亮小帽吗
-Yeah. Yeah. -Hey, Jay.
-拿去吧 -杰你好啊
-Gloria, hi. -Hi.
-你好 歌洛莉亚 -你好
-How are you? Hi, Dad. -Hi, Gloria. How are you?
-老爸你还好吗 -歌洛莉亚 你好
-Oh, what a beautiful dress. -Ay, thank you, Phil.
-裙子真漂亮 -谢谢你 菲尔[摸摸]
Okay.
好吧
Oh, hey, Phil.
菲尔
2F2F2F&}["Phil菲尔"和"feel触摸"音相似]
That's how she says "Phil." Not "Feel." Phil.
她是叫你名字 不是要你去摸
-So how was your trip? -It was good. It was good actually.
-旅行怎么样 -挺好的 真的
But, um, about that, I-I
关于这事
have something that I need to tell you guys.
我有些事要告诉你们
Um-Uh, we didn't just go to Vietnam for pleasure.
我们去越南不光是为了旅游
We, uh, kind of have some big news.
我们有重要消息宣布
Oh, God. If Cam comes out here with boobs, I'm leaving.
天啊 要是小卡隆了胸 我立马走人
-Dad. -I hope he didn't embarrass you, Mom.
-爸爸 -我希望你的家长没让你觉得丢人 妈
Oh, don't mind her. Haley had her first boy over today...
别管她 海莉今天首次带男生回家
And Phil shot him.
菲尔就给了他一枪
Anyway, um, so, about-about a year ago,
总之 一年前
Cam and I started feeling this longing, you know,
小卡和我开始渴望有一个
for something more, like, uh, maybe a baby?
有一个 孩子
-Ooh, that's a bad idea. -What do you mean, "Bad idea"?
-这主意很糟糕 -你说糟糕是什么意思
Well, kids need a mother.
孩子需要有妈妈
I mean if you two guys are bored, get a dog.
如果你们俩无聊了 可以养条狗
Okay, we're not bored, Dad.
我们不是闲得无聊 爸
I support you, Mitchell, even though you're not my son.
我支持米奇尔 尽管你不是我亲生的
I-I-I-I think what Dad is trying to say...
我觉得爸爸的意思是
is that, Mitchell, you're a little uptight.
米奇尔 你有点紧张兮兮的
Kids bring chaos, and-and you don't handle it well.
孩子就意味着麻烦 你没法处理这种事
That's not what Dad's saying.
爸爸可不是这个意思
That's what you're saying.
这是你的意思
And it's insulting in a whole different way.
而且是从另一个角度羞辱了我
Okay, people. Let's all "Chillax."
好了 各位都冷静点
-Hey, where's Uncle Cameron? -Thank you. Thank you.
-卡梅隆舅夫呢 -多谢多谢
Someone who's not insulting me notices he's not here.
总算有人发现他不在了 而不是光羞辱我
Oh, so that's the big announcement, huh?
原来你的重要消息就是这个啊
You two broke up.
你俩分手了吗
Well-Well, a baby wasn't gonna help that anyway.
领养个孩子也挽救不了破裂的婚姻
And let me tell you. You're better off,
老实说 你们分了也好
because he was a bit of a drama queen.
他就喜欢小题大做
No, no, no. Stop. Stop. No.
不是的 打住 打住
You come into my house and you insult me and my boyfriend,
你们到我家来 还羞辱我和我的男朋友
who, by the way, is not that dramatic-
而且他才没有小题大做
We adopted a baby.
我们领养了一个宝宝
Her name is Lily.
她名叫莉莉
-Exciting! -Just turn it off.
-激动吧 -停下来
I can't turn it off. It's who I am.
我停不下来 这就是我的个性
-The music. -Oh, yes, the music.
-我是说音乐 -关音乐啊
Come say hi to Lily.
来和莉莉打招呼吧
Ay, miren a la princesita.
看看这个小公主
The little princess.
真是个小公主
-She's so cute! -Thank you.
-她好可爱 -多谢夸奖
Let me see her. Let me see her.
让我看看 让我看看
Hi there, Lily.
你好啊 莉莉
"Lily." Isn't that gonna be hard for her to say?
莉莉 对她来说不是很难发音吗
-Phil. -Excuse me.
-菲尔打住 -我说
Okay, I-I-I know that I said I thought this was a bad idea.
我知道我说了领养这个主意很糟糕
But, uh, what do I know?
可我又懂什么呢
I mean, it's not like I wrote the book on fatherhood.
我也不是个模范父亲
Been trying all my life to get it right. I'm still screwing up.
一辈子都想做好爸爸 可我还是搞砸了
-Right, Manny? -I wrote a song about it in the car.
-对吧曼尼 -我在车上为此写了首歌
Of course you did.
意料之中
Anyway, I'm happy for you.
不管怎样 我为你们感到高兴
And, uh, you should know that, uh,
你们要知道
I'm not here to spit in your face,
我不是来唾你们脸的
I'm here to... blow at your back.
我是来给你们 吹吹后背春风的
-I don't understand what that means. -I don't-
-我不懂你的意思 -我也不懂
Well, it's-it's supposed to sound better in Spanish.
这话用西班牙语说比较好听
Oh, that's beautiful. That's really nice.
真好听 真美
And thank you too.
也谢谢你
Anyhow, Mitch, uh-
总之 米奇
No, Dad, it's-it's--
不用了 爸爸
-I got her. I got her. -Oh, she's crying.
-我来抱她 -她哭了
She wants her grandpa! She wants her daddy!
她要爷爷抱 她要爸爸抱
-Do you wanna meet Grandpa? -What? Are you kidding?
-想见见爷爷吗 -开什么玩笑
She's one of us now. Let me see the little pot sticker.
她是自家人了 让我瞧瞧你这跟屁虫
Hey, you're a cutie, aren't you?
你真是个小可爱 对吗
Ah. Look at this.
看看这个

scene 11 The End

We're from different worlds, yet we somehow fit together.
我们来自不同的世界 但我们彼此相容
Love is what binds us, through fair or stormy weather.
爱将我们紧紧相连 共度风风雨雨
I stand before you now with only one agenda-
我到你的前面 只有一事相许
"To let you know my heart is yours,
我的心只属于你
Feldman comma Brenda."
布兰达·费尔曼
I mean, seriously.
不是吧我靠
Luke, so far, hasn't beaten me in basketball.
至今为止 卢克在篮球上还没赢过我
It's 2-0. 2-0. Okay. Okay.
2比0 2比0 来吧
-Get that weak stuff out of my kitchen! -Dad, stop it!
-手下败将 滚吧 -爸爸 住手
Can you do me a favor? Just grab-
帮个忙好吗 站过去
How's the weather down there?
篮下的滋味如何
But when the day comes that he does win-
等到他赢过我的那一天
if-you know-if/when-
如果有那么一天
he beats me, I'm just gonna be like,
他打败了我 我会说
"Well done. Well done."
干得好 干得好
Just, like, let him-Just support him...
就这样支持他
in-in-in that kind of stuff.
就是这样
I mean, I'd probably want to go, like,
我可能会说
two out of three and just see what happens there, but-
三局两胜才算赢 再来一局什么的

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章