看美劇練口語 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E02 Part3

Scene 10 Phil & Claire

  • Oh! Pssh! type感嘆詞之“噗”~
  • Zinger. 夠狠. 注意g發後鼻音。(n. 精神抖擻者;有力的反駁;不尋常的事物)。
  • Every time God closes a door, he opens a window. 每當上帝關上一扇門,他就打開一扇窗
  • I could get a break on this one? 這一輛能打個折嗎?
  • I can throw in a bell. 可以加個鈴鐺
  • you wanna go for the insurance this time, or is it still for suckers? 那這次要買保險嗎,或是繼續給小偷做好事.
  • Like lotions and-oils... 好像有乳液精油. lotions 乳液。
  • calloused hands 手乾裂。 calloused /'kæləsd//'kæləst/ adj. 粗糙的; 粗硬的; 起老繭的。
  • milord /mɪ'lɔːd//mɪ'lɔrd/ n. 老爺;英國紳士.

-0h, hey. -Hey! Hi. -你好 -嘿 你好
-Hi. -Hi. -嗨 -嗨
Uh, this is really embarrassing, 真令人難堪
but I locked myself out of my house. 我把自己鎖在外面了
0h! Pssh! I do that all the time. Don't be embarrassed. 噢 我總做這種傻事 別不好意思
I was-I was hoping you could help me. 我想 你能不能幫幫我
There's a window open, but I can't reach it. 有扇窗子開着 可我夠不着
Would you mind? 能幫我嗎
-Yeah. Yeah. Sure. -Great. -好的 沒問題 -太好了
0f course. You know what they say- 當然 你知道有句俗話說
"Every time God closes a door, he opens a window." "每當上帝關上一扇門 他就打開一扇窗"
0r I guess in this case, every time he locks you out. 不過對你的話 是他每次都把你鎖在外面
Okay, what do we got here? 好的 情況如何
I mean, am I attracted to her? Yes. 我的魅力征服了她嗎 是的
Would I ever act on it? No. No way. 我會趁機發展一下嗎 不 不可能
Not while my wife is still alive. 我老婆還健在呢
Are you sure I can't get you something to drink? 你真的不想喝點什麼嗎
Yeah. No, I'm-I'm fine. Really. 是 不用了 我很好 真的
If I knew a man was gonna climb into my bedroom window, 如果我知道會有帥哥爬我家臥室的窗戶
I would have cleaned up a bit. 我肯定會"清洗"一下的
Are you kidding me? It smelled great in there. 開玩笑嗎 房裏幽香怡人呀
Like lotions and oils... 好像有乳液精油
for... dry skin and, you know, calloused hands. 那個 保溼用的 預防乾裂
Yeah, it's a candle. 其實 是香燭
-Uh-oh. -What's wrong? -完了 -怎麼了
-The bike's gone. -Oh, no. -自行車沒了 -哦不
-Can I help you find it? -That's all right. Thank you. -我幫你找找吧 -不用了謝謝
0kay. Thank you! 好吧 謝謝你哦
So, to teach him a lesson, I took his bike, 爲了教育他 我藏起了他的車
and then-crazy thing- 之後 太離譜了
I put it down for one minute, and someone swiped it from me. 我放下了兩分鐘 就被人捲走了
Maybe that was your dad teaching you a lesson. 或許也是你爸想教育教育你呢
Zinger. 夠狠
So, any chance I could, uh, get a break on this one? 那 這一輛能打個折嗎
-I can throw in a bell. -Deal. -可以加個鈴鐺 -成交
-For five dollars. -No, sir. -五塊一個 -那不要了
So, you wanna go for the insurance this time, 那這次要買保險嗎
or is it still for suckers? 或是繼續給小偷做好事
Got me again. 夠狠
Well played, milord. 夠狠啊大哥
I will take some insurance. Thank you. 這次買保險 謝謝

Scene 11 Jay & Gloria

  • You're a regular Salazar and El Oso. 你們簡直就像薩拉查和埃爾奧索。

What's going on in there? 在搞什麼啊
-That's not step four. -Don't worry about it. -第四步不是那樣 -不管它
-It says right here that you should--That's worrying about it. -上面說你應該... -怎麼還管
I thought you guys might need a drink. 要不要喝點東西
0h, you have no idea. 太想太想了
Manny, miamor, I have to go get some stuff for our trip. 曼尼寶貝 我得去買點旅途要帶的東西
¡Ay! But have some fun with your father, okay? 你跟爸爸好好玩 好不好
And I'll see you Monday. Mwah! 週一見 親親
It makes me so happy to see my two boys working together. 看到我的兩個寶貝一起合作 好開心哦
-Jay shocked himself twice. -0kay, Manny. -傑電到自己兩次了 -好了曼尼
-Well, I warned him. -Yep, he's been a big help. -我警告過他了 -是啊 他真會幫忙
Look at you two with your private jokes already. 看你們都有自己的小笑話了
You're a regular Salazar and El Oso. 就像高個子版的薩拉查和埃爾奧索
It's a very big comedy team in Colombia. 那可是哥倫比亞超有名的笑星搭檔
El Oso is always hitting Salazar in the head 埃爾奧索總打薩拉查的頭
with the ladder and things. 用梯子啊等等
And sometimes they wear dresses. Hmm. 有時候他們還穿裙子
They make you laugh, but they also make you think. 他們不僅逗人笑 也讓人深思

Scene 12 Phil & Claire

  • You blew it. 你搞砸了
  • You made me look bad. 你讓我很沒面子。
  • I figure ... 我覺得..
  • itch n. 癢; vi. 發癢.

You blew it. You made me look bad. 你搞砸了 讓我很沒面子
No, you made your mother and I look bad. We are a team. 不 你讓你媽和我都沒面子 我們是個整體
-Luke, you in there? -Hey, Dad. -盧克你在嗎 -爸爸
Hey. Hey, buddy. 嘿 小子
That was, uh-That was pretty fun today, huh? Getting a new bike. 今天很有意思吧 得到一輛新車
-Yeah, it was awesome. -So, uh, what happened after I took off? -太讚了 -我走以後出什麼事了嗎
-Anything you want to share with me? -Not really. -有事想跟我說嗎 -沒
So, if I, uh, went out to the garage, 那 我去車庫
took a picture for a scrapbook, there'd be no surprises? 拍個照什麼的 也不會有意外咯
I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it. I just made a mistake. 對不起 我不是故意的 我犯了個錯
Yeah, a big mistake! 是啊 大錯誤
You're making me look really bad here. 你讓我很沒面子
I told Mom you were ready for this. 我還告訴你媽說你已經懂得負責任了
It's just a scratch, Dad. 就刮花了一點點
That's not the point, Luke! What? 那不是重點 盧克 什麼
I scratched it on my way into the driveway. I'm sorry. 我騎上路的時候刮花了 對不起
So, it's not stolen? 那 沒丟嗎
No. Why? 沒啊 怎麼
That's good, 那太好了
'cause... there are bad people out there who would steal a bike. 因爲 有很多壞人喜歡偷車
Those are thieves. 小偷什麼的
You sit there and think about the scratch part. 你坐那兒反思一下爲什麼會刮花
That's not good either. 刮花也不行
I gotta fix that step. 我得修好這樓梯
So don't scratch anything while I'm gone, 我不在的時候別再刮花東西了
unless it itches. That's different. 癢的話可以撓撓 那個不一樣
The good news is, Luke has his bike. 好消息是 盧克的車還在
More good news- 更好的消息是
I taught some random kid a valuable lesson by stealing his bike. 我偷了個野孩子的車 給他上了一課
Best news-Claire knows nothing. 最好的消息是 克萊爾什麼都不知情
So, I figure I'll just dump the new bike 那麼 新車就丟在
where I stole the first bike. 我偷車的地方好了
That way, random kid gets his back, 那樣的話 丟車的孩子拿到車
and this new bike doesn't raise a lot of embarrassing questions... 新車也不會引發很多尷尬的問題
like why I had it 比如我爲什麼要多買一輛
or who boosted who through a bedroom window. 或誰爬進了誰的臥室窗戶
So, everybody's happy. 就那樣 皆大歡喜

Scene 13 Jay & Gloria

  • I got a two-seater parked in the driveway! 我車道上停着輛跑車呢!【雙語字幕也有些翻譯錯誤的,so參考漢語,主要理解英語…】

Ah, son of a-You gave me the wrong screwdriver. 狗娘養...你給我的螺絲刀不對
Maybe you're just using it wrong. 也許是你使用方法不對
My dad's great with tools. 我爸爸什麼工具都搞得定
He can get the wheels off a car in less than a minute. 他不用一分鐘就能拆掉車輪子
Just get me to wine country. Just get me to wine country. 去酒莊散散心 去酒莊散散心
Sorry! 對不起
-I think my arm is broken. -Relax. It's not broken. -我想我胳膊斷了 -放鬆 沒斷
How do you know? You don't know anything. 你怎麼知道 你什麼都不知道
You have no concern for safety. 一點安全意識都沒有
-Because it didn't hit you that hard. -Why don't you just say it? -砸得又不重 -直接說不就得了
-You don't want me around. -You know what? Right now, I don't! -你不想我在身邊 -你猜怎麼 你說對了
I don't wanna be with you either. I'm gonna go wait for my dad. 我也不想跟你在一起 我要我爸爸
0h, but-but if you leave, how will I ever finish? 可你走了 我怎麼能完成呀
You know what? I wish you never married my mom. 你知道嗎 我真希望你沒娶我媽
-I hate living here. -You think I like this arrangement? -我討厭住在這裏 -你以爲我喜歡這個安排嗎
I got a two-seater parked in the driveway! 我車道上停着輛跑車呢!

Scene 14 Phil & Claire

  • Classic me? 這真“是我”啊!

I mean, I don't understand. 我真不理解
Why are you trying to sneak around and hide things from me? 爲什麼你要揹着我做這做那
-I actually think it's pretty funny. -You do? -我覺得太搞了 -真的嗎?
I do. Yes. 真的 是的
I mean, you steal a bike from some poor kid, 你偷了一個倒黴孩子的車
and then the bike gets stolen from you. 然後你又把車丟了
It's hilarious. 太搞笑了
-Classic me, right? -Yeah! -我的風格 是不是 -是啊
So, where were you when it got stolen? 那車丟的時候你在哪兒呢
Oh, I was getting some gas. 我當時在加油呢
Uh-huh. You don't stand near the car when you get gas? 是嗎 你加油的時候竟然不在車旁邊嗎
Yep, but, uh, I went inside to get a soda 在啊 可是 我進去拿了瓶汽水
because I was thirsty, 因爲我渴了
and if I had a soda, I wouldn't be thirsty anymore. 如果我有汽水 我就不會口渴了
So I bought one, then I drank it all right there, 我買了一罐 就在那邊喝完了
which is why I don't have the can. 所以現在手中纔沒有空瓶
Well, honey, please, let's try to remember 親愛的 請你慢慢回憶記得【糾正翻譯】
that I'm your wife, not your mom. 我是你妻子 不是你媽
So in the future, you don't need to hide things from me. Okay? 以後不用有事瞞着我 好嗎
-0kay. -Okay. -好的 -好的
-0kay. -Oh! Oh, yeah. -好了 -噢 太好了
-You get back here, you! -What are you doing, Phil? -再繼續抱抱 沒夠呢 -菲爾你做什麼
I just love ya so darn much! 我就是太愛你了
-I know. I love you too, but that hurts. -Let's get you inside. -我知道 我也愛你 你弄疼我了 -進去吧
-Hi. -I know. That's hurting a lot. -嗨 -我知道 好疼啊
-This is a hot one. -Hello! Hi there! -性感熊抱 -嗨 你們好啊
-Hi again. -Oh, hi. -又見面了 -你好
I, uh, found your bike. 我找到你的車了
Oh, good! You- 太好了 你
-At the gas station? -No, at my house. -是在加油站的嗎 -不 在我家
One of my neighbors saw it and put it in my garage 我鄰居看到車倒在我門口 幫我放到車庫了
when you were in my bedroom, so- 那會兒你正在我臥室裏 所以...
Classic me? 我的典型風格?

Scene 15 Mitchell & Cameron

-I'll make it up to you. 我會補償你的.

  • we tape all of our classes. (all-of-our 連讀)
  • I'll get you a copy after class. 聽着像 I'll give you a copy ...

Come on, honey. Grab the block. 快點寶貝 拿起積木
See, like he did. You gotta do that. 看 就像他那樣 加油啊
-You gotta grab it like him. -So, seen any movies lately? -像他那樣拿起來 -最近看電影了嗎
Uh, yeah. 有啊
You know, my husband and I just rented, 我丈夫和我租了
uh, Mamma Mia! Which I liked, 《媽媽咪呀》 我很喜歡
but I don't know that Meryl Streep was the right choice. 只是覺得選梅麗爾·斯特里普做女主角不合適
What did you think? 你覺得呢
Excuse me. 有沒有搞錯啊
Meryl Streep could play Batman and be the right choice. 讓梅麗爾·斯特里普去演蝙蝠俠都可以
She's perfection... 她是完美的
whether she's divorcing Kramer, whether she's wearing Prada. 無論她有沒有跟克萊默離婚 穿沒穿普拉達
Don't even get me started on Sophie's Choice. 更不用說《蘇菲的選擇》了
I get emotional thinking about it. 想想我都動情
She couldn't forgive herself. 她根本無法原諒自己
I guess she was okay. 我覺得她還好
Really? Ooh. 真的嗎 不是吧
Grab the blocks, sweetheart. 拿起積木 親愛的
-You're not even interested in it. -Is Henry stacking? -怎麼都沒興趣 -亨利在堆積木嗎
Good job, Henry! 做得好啊亨利
Good job! 做得好.
Q-R-S T-U-V
W-X-Y and Z W X Y 還有Z
Now I know my- 我現在知道我的
Whoa, Lily! Oh! 哇噢 莉莉
Not so high. Wow! 要不要這麼高啊
-That is a big moment for her. -Yeah. -人生重要一刻啊 -是啊
Would you like a videotape? 你要份錄像嗎
Uh, you know, I don't- 那個 不用
I don't know if I can actually get her to do it again, so- 我都不知道她還能不能再做一次
Well, we tape all of our classes. 我們的課都有錄像的
We don't like parents bringing cameras in. 父母自己帶相機不好
It keeps them out of the moment. 那樣他們就不能一起參與了
I'll get you a copy after class. 課後我給你一份錄像
That's super. Yeah. Great. Thank you. 太棒了 好的 謝謝你
Cam. Cam, let's go. 小卡 小卡 快走
I don't know what's happened to me, 我不知道我怎麼了
but I just stole a baby's intellectual property. 可我剛剛盜取了一個嬰兒的知識產權
-What? -You'll see it tonight on the news. -什麼 -今晚的新聞會曝光我的
-Come on. Let's just go. -Oh, look who's here! -別說了快走吧 -快看誰來了
-Anton and Scott! -Sorry we're late! -安東和斯科特 -抱歉我們晚了
Don't look at me. The eye candy here can't leave the house... 不是我的錯 旁邊這位爺
without spending 20 minutes in front of the mirror. 不在鏡子前打扮個20分鐘是不會出門的
Are you kidding me? 開什麼玩笑啊
I am so sorry. 真的很抱歉
Look at those queens. I would have killed with this crowd. 看那對基神 我本可以在這裏大放光彩的
But you had to clip my wings- 是你剪斷了我翱翔的"基翅"
which you used to be the wind beneath. 而你曾是那翅膀下助力的風
I know. I'm sor- 我知道 對不
This class has turned me into a complete monster. 這個班讓我發瘋了
I'm-I'm just-I'll make it up to you. Let's just go. 我 我只是 我會補償你的 走吧好不
Okay, it's time for Parents Dance. 好了 親子舞時間到
Everybody dance for your baby! 大家都爲自己的孩子起舞
You wanna do it, don't you? 你想跳 是不是
I do. 好想好想
I wanna dance for my baby. 我想爲我的寶貝起舞
-All right. Go on. Get in there. -You sure? -好吧 上吧 去吧 -真的嗎
Make that horsey move. Go ahead. 開足馬力跳起來吧 去吧
Go, go! 加油 加油
0h, I think I hurt myself. 我想我受傷了

Scene 16 Jay & Gloria

  • Hold that thought. 等會兒. ‘省省吧’。
  • You're making that up. 你瞎編的
  • He was dying to see you. 他想死你了。
  • craps n. 雙骰兒賭博;擲骰子賭博。

Hello. Hey, Javier. 你好啊 哈維爾
Manny's waiting for you outside. 曼尼在外面等你呢
What? Why not? 什麼 爲什麼來不了
Hold that thought. 等會兒【省省吧】
His son's sitting on a curb, waiting to go to Disneyland, 他兒子坐在路邊 等着去迪斯尼樂園
and Superman can't drag himself away from a craps table, 可我們的超人爸爸沉浸於賭博不能自拔
and I'm the jerk. 卻說我是混蛋
Say, listen. 聽着
I, uh- 我
-Sorry, but I got some bad news. -What? -很抱歉 我有壞消息 -什麼
Your dad couldn't make it. 你爸爸來不了了
Why not? 爲什麼
The plane was full, 飛機票賣光了
and this old lady needed to get home, so he gave up his seat. 有個老奶奶回不了家 他把票讓給了她
-You're making that up, aren't you? -No. -你瞎編的 是不是 -不是
He just didn't want to come. 他就是不願意來
Are you kidding me? He was very upset. He was dying to see you. 開什麼玩笑 他很難過 他很想見你
In fact, look what he sent. 你看他送什麼來了
-A limo? -Yeah. -豪華轎車嗎 -是啊
He wanted me and your mom to take you to Disneyland. 他讓我和你媽媽帶你去迪斯尼樂園
-I told you he was an awesome dad. -Yeah, he's a prince. -我跟你說我爸爸超讚的 -是啊 他是個王子

Scene 17 End

  • Race you to the end. 比賽誰先到路口.

Okay. The key to being a good dad? 那麼 成爲好父親的祕訣是什麼
Sometimes things work out just the way you want. 有時候事情會如你所願
Race you to the end. 比賽誰先到路口
That is not a good idea... for you. 那主意可不妙 對你來說
Sometimes they don't. 有時候則事與願違
You gotta hang in there. 但你要堅持
Because when all is said and done, 因爲當一切塵埃落地
90% of being a dad... 一個好父親的大部分特徵
is just showin' up. 就會自然出現
Hey! That's my bike! 喂 那是我的車
Oh, I don't, uh- 我 不是
Well- 那個
-You--I was giving it back! -你 -我是來還你的
She couldn't forgive herself. 她無法原諒自己
And... 但是
she had to choose. 她又不得不做出選擇 [具體情節參見電影《蘇菲的選擇》]
I think because now I have- 我想因爲現在我有了
we have-we have- 我們有了 我們有了
we have Lily, 我們有了莉莉
it's so hard to imagine being put in that position. 很難想象那樣的境地
If I had to choose Lily or Mitchell, 如果我要在莉莉和米奇爾中選一個
I mean, I would choose- 我想 我會選擇
I don't know! I don't know! 我不知道 我不知道
I don't know! 我不知道
I don't know! 我不知道

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章