看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E02 Part3

Scene 10 Phil & Claire

  • Oh! Pssh! type感叹词之“噗”~
  • Zinger. 够狠. 注意g发后鼻音。(n. 精神抖擞者;有力的反驳;不寻常的事物)。
  • Every time God closes a door, he opens a window. 每当上帝关上一扇门,他就打开一扇窗
  • I could get a break on this one? 这一辆能打个折吗?
  • I can throw in a bell. 可以加个铃铛
  • you wanna go for the insurance this time, or is it still for suckers? 那这次要买保险吗,或是继续给小偷做好事.
  • Like lotions and-oils... 好像有乳液精油. lotions 乳液。
  • calloused hands 手干裂。 calloused /'kæləsd//'kæləst/ adj. 粗糙的; 粗硬的; 起老茧的。
  • milord /mɪ'lɔːd//mɪ'lɔrd/ n. 老爷;英国绅士.

-0h, hey. -Hey! Hi. -你好 -嘿 你好
-Hi. -Hi. -嗨 -嗨
Uh, this is really embarrassing, 真令人难堪
but I locked myself out of my house. 我把自己锁在外面了
0h! Pssh! I do that all the time. Don't be embarrassed. 噢 我总做这种傻事 别不好意思
I was-I was hoping you could help me. 我想 你能不能帮帮我
There's a window open, but I can't reach it. 有扇窗子开着 可我够不着
Would you mind? 能帮我吗
-Yeah. Yeah. Sure. -Great. -好的 没问题 -太好了
0f course. You know what they say- 当然 你知道有句俗话说
"Every time God closes a door, he opens a window." "每当上帝关上一扇门 他就打开一扇窗"
0r I guess in this case, every time he locks you out. 不过对你的话 是他每次都把你锁在外面
Okay, what do we got here? 好的 情况如何
I mean, am I attracted to her? Yes. 我的魅力征服了她吗 是的
Would I ever act on it? No. No way. 我会趁机发展一下吗 不 不可能
Not while my wife is still alive. 我老婆还健在呢
Are you sure I can't get you something to drink? 你真的不想喝点什么吗
Yeah. No, I'm-I'm fine. Really. 是 不用了 我很好 真的
If I knew a man was gonna climb into my bedroom window, 如果我知道会有帅哥爬我家卧室的窗户
I would have cleaned up a bit. 我肯定会"清洗"一下的
Are you kidding me? It smelled great in there. 开玩笑吗 房里幽香怡人呀
Like lotions and oils... 好像有乳液精油
for... dry skin and, you know, calloused hands. 那个 保湿用的 预防干裂
Yeah, it's a candle. 其实 是香烛
-Uh-oh. -What's wrong? -完了 -怎么了
-The bike's gone. -Oh, no. -自行车没了 -哦不
-Can I help you find it? -That's all right. Thank you. -我帮你找找吧 -不用了谢谢
0kay. Thank you! 好吧 谢谢你哦
So, to teach him a lesson, I took his bike, 为了教育他 我藏起了他的车
and then-crazy thing- 之后 太离谱了
I put it down for one minute, and someone swiped it from me. 我放下了两分钟 就被人卷走了
Maybe that was your dad teaching you a lesson. 或许也是你爸想教育教育你呢
Zinger. 够狠
So, any chance I could, uh, get a break on this one? 那 这一辆能打个折吗
-I can throw in a bell. -Deal. -可以加个铃铛 -成交
-For five dollars. -No, sir. -五块一个 -那不要了
So, you wanna go for the insurance this time, 那这次要买保险吗
or is it still for suckers? 或是继续给小偷做好事
Got me again. 够狠
Well played, milord. 够狠啊大哥
I will take some insurance. Thank you. 这次买保险 谢谢

Scene 11 Jay & Gloria

  • You're a regular Salazar and El Oso. 你们简直就像萨拉查和埃尔奥索。

What's going on in there? 在搞什么啊
-That's not step four. -Don't worry about it. -第四步不是那样 -不管它
-It says right here that you should--That's worrying about it. -上面说你应该... -怎么还管
I thought you guys might need a drink. 要不要喝点东西
0h, you have no idea. 太想太想了
Manny, miamor, I have to go get some stuff for our trip. 曼尼宝贝 我得去买点旅途要带的东西
¡Ay! But have some fun with your father, okay? 你跟爸爸好好玩 好不好
And I'll see you Monday. Mwah! 周一见 亲亲
It makes me so happy to see my two boys working together. 看到我的两个宝贝一起合作 好开心哦
-Jay shocked himself twice. -0kay, Manny. -杰电到自己两次了 -好了曼尼
-Well, I warned him. -Yep, he's been a big help. -我警告过他了 -是啊 他真会帮忙
Look at you two with your private jokes already. 看你们都有自己的小笑话了
You're a regular Salazar and El Oso. 就像高个子版的萨拉查和埃尔奥索
It's a very big comedy team in Colombia. 那可是哥伦比亚超有名的笑星搭档
El Oso is always hitting Salazar in the head 埃尔奥索总打萨拉查的头
with the ladder and things. 用梯子啊等等
And sometimes they wear dresses. Hmm. 有时候他们还穿裙子
They make you laugh, but they also make you think. 他们不仅逗人笑 也让人深思

Scene 12 Phil & Claire

  • You blew it. 你搞砸了
  • You made me look bad. 你让我很没面子。
  • I figure ... 我觉得..
  • itch n. 痒; vi. 发痒.

You blew it. You made me look bad. 你搞砸了 让我很没面子
No, you made your mother and I look bad. We are a team. 不 你让你妈和我都没面子 我们是个整体
-Luke, you in there? -Hey, Dad. -卢克你在吗 -爸爸
Hey. Hey, buddy. 嘿 小子
That was, uh-That was pretty fun today, huh? Getting a new bike. 今天很有意思吧 得到一辆新车
-Yeah, it was awesome. -So, uh, what happened after I took off? -太赞了 -我走以后出什么事了吗
-Anything you want to share with me? -Not really. -有事想跟我说吗 -没
So, if I, uh, went out to the garage, 那 我去车库
took a picture for a scrapbook, there'd be no surprises? 拍个照什么的 也不会有意外咯
I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it. I just made a mistake. 对不起 我不是故意的 我犯了个错
Yeah, a big mistake! 是啊 大错误
You're making me look really bad here. 你让我很没面子
I told Mom you were ready for this. 我还告诉你妈说你已经懂得负责任了
It's just a scratch, Dad. 就刮花了一点点
That's not the point, Luke! What? 那不是重点 卢克 什么
I scratched it on my way into the driveway. I'm sorry. 我骑上路的时候刮花了 对不起
So, it's not stolen? 那 没丢吗
No. Why? 没啊 怎么
That's good, 那太好了
'cause... there are bad people out there who would steal a bike. 因为 有很多坏人喜欢偷车
Those are thieves. 小偷什么的
You sit there and think about the scratch part. 你坐那儿反思一下为什么会刮花
That's not good either. 刮花也不行
I gotta fix that step. 我得修好这楼梯
So don't scratch anything while I'm gone, 我不在的时候别再刮花东西了
unless it itches. That's different. 痒的话可以挠挠 那个不一样
The good news is, Luke has his bike. 好消息是 卢克的车还在
More good news- 更好的消息是
I taught some random kid a valuable lesson by stealing his bike. 我偷了个野孩子的车 给他上了一课
Best news-Claire knows nothing. 最好的消息是 克莱尔什么都不知情
So, I figure I'll just dump the new bike 那么 新车就丢在
where I stole the first bike. 我偷车的地方好了
That way, random kid gets his back, 那样的话 丢车的孩子拿到车
and this new bike doesn't raise a lot of embarrassing questions... 新车也不会引发很多尴尬的问题
like why I had it 比如我为什么要多买一辆
or who boosted who through a bedroom window. 或谁爬进了谁的卧室窗户
So, everybody's happy. 就那样 皆大欢喜

Scene 13 Jay & Gloria

  • I got a two-seater parked in the driveway! 我车道上停着辆跑车呢!【双语字幕也有些翻译错误的,so参考汉语,主要理解英语…】

Ah, son of a-You gave me the wrong screwdriver. 狗娘养...你给我的螺丝刀不对
Maybe you're just using it wrong. 也许是你使用方法不对
My dad's great with tools. 我爸爸什么工具都搞得定
He can get the wheels off a car in less than a minute. 他不用一分钟就能拆掉车轮子
Just get me to wine country. Just get me to wine country. 去酒庄散散心 去酒庄散散心
Sorry! 对不起
-I think my arm is broken. -Relax. It's not broken. -我想我胳膊断了 -放松 没断
How do you know? You don't know anything. 你怎么知道 你什么都不知道
You have no concern for safety. 一点安全意识都没有
-Because it didn't hit you that hard. -Why don't you just say it? -砸得又不重 -直接说不就得了
-You don't want me around. -You know what? Right now, I don't! -你不想我在身边 -你猜怎么 你说对了
I don't wanna be with you either. I'm gonna go wait for my dad. 我也不想跟你在一起 我要我爸爸
0h, but-but if you leave, how will I ever finish? 可你走了 我怎么能完成呀
You know what? I wish you never married my mom. 你知道吗 我真希望你没娶我妈
-I hate living here. -You think I like this arrangement? -我讨厌住在这里 -你以为我喜欢这个安排吗
I got a two-seater parked in the driveway! 我车道上停着辆跑车呢!

Scene 14 Phil & Claire

  • Classic me? 这真“是我”啊!

I mean, I don't understand. 我真不理解
Why are you trying to sneak around and hide things from me? 为什么你要揹着我做这做那
-I actually think it's pretty funny. -You do? -我觉得太搞了 -真的吗?
I do. Yes. 真的 是的
I mean, you steal a bike from some poor kid, 你偷了一个倒霉孩子的车
and then the bike gets stolen from you. 然后你又把车丢了
It's hilarious. 太搞笑了
-Classic me, right? -Yeah! -我的风格 是不是 -是啊
So, where were you when it got stolen? 那车丢的时候你在哪儿呢
Oh, I was getting some gas. 我当时在加油呢
Uh-huh. You don't stand near the car when you get gas? 是吗 你加油的时候竟然不在车旁边吗
Yep, but, uh, I went inside to get a soda 在啊 可是 我进去拿了瓶汽水
because I was thirsty, 因为我渴了
and if I had a soda, I wouldn't be thirsty anymore. 如果我有汽水 我就不会口渴了
So I bought one, then I drank it all right there, 我买了一罐 就在那边喝完了
which is why I don't have the can. 所以现在手中才没有空瓶
Well, honey, please, let's try to remember 亲爱的 请你慢慢回忆记得【纠正翻译】
that I'm your wife, not your mom. 我是你妻子 不是你妈
So in the future, you don't need to hide things from me. Okay? 以后不用有事瞒着我 好吗
-0kay. -Okay. -好的 -好的
-0kay. -Oh! Oh, yeah. -好了 -噢 太好了
-You get back here, you! -What are you doing, Phil? -再继续抱抱 没够呢 -菲尔你做什么
I just love ya so darn much! 我就是太爱你了
-I know. I love you too, but that hurts. -Let's get you inside. -我知道 我也爱你 你弄疼我了 -进去吧
-Hi. -I know. That's hurting a lot. -嗨 -我知道 好疼啊
-This is a hot one. -Hello! Hi there! -性感熊抱 -嗨 你们好啊
-Hi again. -Oh, hi. -又见面了 -你好
I, uh, found your bike. 我找到你的车了
Oh, good! You- 太好了 你
-At the gas station? -No, at my house. -是在加油站的吗 -不 在我家
One of my neighbors saw it and put it in my garage 我邻居看到车倒在我门口 帮我放到车库了
when you were in my bedroom, so- 那会儿你正在我卧室里 所以...
Classic me? 我的典型风格?

Scene 15 Mitchell & Cameron

-I'll make it up to you. 我会补偿你的.

  • we tape all of our classes. (all-of-our 连读)
  • I'll get you a copy after class. 听着像 I'll give you a copy ...

Come on, honey. Grab the block. 快点宝贝 拿起积木
See, like he did. You gotta do that. 看 就像他那样 加油啊
-You gotta grab it like him. -So, seen any movies lately? -像他那样拿起来 -最近看电影了吗
Uh, yeah. 有啊
You know, my husband and I just rented, 我丈夫和我租了
uh, Mamma Mia! Which I liked, 《妈妈咪呀》 我很喜欢
but I don't know that Meryl Streep was the right choice. 只是觉得选梅丽尔·斯特里普做女主角不合适
What did you think? 你觉得呢
Excuse me. 有没有搞错啊
Meryl Streep could play Batman and be the right choice. 让梅丽尔·斯特里普去演蝙蝠侠都可以
She's perfection... 她是完美的
whether she's divorcing Kramer, whether she's wearing Prada. 无论她有没有跟克莱默离婚 穿没穿普拉达
Don't even get me started on Sophie's Choice. 更不用说《苏菲的选择》了
I get emotional thinking about it. 想想我都动情
She couldn't forgive herself. 她根本无法原谅自己
I guess she was okay. 我觉得她还好
Really? Ooh. 真的吗 不是吧
Grab the blocks, sweetheart. 拿起积木 亲爱的
-You're not even interested in it. -Is Henry stacking? -怎么都没兴趣 -亨利在堆积木吗
Good job, Henry! 做得好啊亨利
Good job! 做得好.
Q-R-S T-U-V
W-X-Y and Z W X Y 还有Z
Now I know my- 我现在知道我的
Whoa, Lily! Oh! 哇噢 莉莉
Not so high. Wow! 要不要这么高啊
-That is a big moment for her. -Yeah. -人生重要一刻啊 -是啊
Would you like a videotape? 你要份录像吗
Uh, you know, I don't- 那个 不用
I don't know if I can actually get her to do it again, so- 我都不知道她还能不能再做一次
Well, we tape all of our classes. 我们的课都有录像的
We don't like parents bringing cameras in. 父母自己带相机不好
It keeps them out of the moment. 那样他们就不能一起参与了
I'll get you a copy after class. 课后我给你一份录像
That's super. Yeah. Great. Thank you. 太棒了 好的 谢谢你
Cam. Cam, let's go. 小卡 小卡 快走
I don't know what's happened to me, 我不知道我怎么了
but I just stole a baby's intellectual property. 可我刚刚盗取了一个婴儿的知识产权
-What? -You'll see it tonight on the news. -什么 -今晚的新闻会曝光我的
-Come on. Let's just go. -Oh, look who's here! -别说了快走吧 -快看谁来了
-Anton and Scott! -Sorry we're late! -安东和斯科特 -抱歉我们晚了
Don't look at me. The eye candy here can't leave the house... 不是我的错 旁边这位爷
without spending 20 minutes in front of the mirror. 不在镜子前打扮个20分钟是不会出门的
Are you kidding me? 开什么玩笑啊
I am so sorry. 真的很抱歉
Look at those queens. I would have killed with this crowd. 看那对基神 我本可以在这里大放光彩的
But you had to clip my wings- 是你剪断了我翱翔的"基翅"
which you used to be the wind beneath. 而你曾是那翅膀下助力的风
I know. I'm sor- 我知道 对不
This class has turned me into a complete monster. 这个班让我发疯了
I'm-I'm just-I'll make it up to you. Let's just go. 我 我只是 我会补偿你的 走吧好不
Okay, it's time for Parents Dance. 好了 亲子舞时间到
Everybody dance for your baby! 大家都为自己的孩子起舞
You wanna do it, don't you? 你想跳 是不是
I do. 好想好想
I wanna dance for my baby. 我想为我的宝贝起舞
-All right. Go on. Get in there. -You sure? -好吧 上吧 去吧 -真的吗
Make that horsey move. Go ahead. 开足马力跳起来吧 去吧
Go, go! 加油 加油
0h, I think I hurt myself. 我想我受伤了

Scene 16 Jay & Gloria

  • Hold that thought. 等会儿. ‘省省吧’。
  • You're making that up. 你瞎编的
  • He was dying to see you. 他想死你了。
  • craps n. 双骰儿赌博;掷骰子赌博。

Hello. Hey, Javier. 你好啊 哈维尔
Manny's waiting for you outside. 曼尼在外面等你呢
What? Why not? 什么 为什么来不了
Hold that thought. 等会儿【省省吧】
His son's sitting on a curb, waiting to go to Disneyland, 他儿子坐在路边 等着去迪斯尼乐园
and Superman can't drag himself away from a craps table, 可我们的超人爸爸沉浸于赌博不能自拔
and I'm the jerk. 却说我是混蛋
Say, listen. 听着
I, uh- 我
-Sorry, but I got some bad news. -What? -很抱歉 我有坏消息 -什么
Your dad couldn't make it. 你爸爸来不了了
Why not? 为什么
The plane was full, 飞机票卖光了
and this old lady needed to get home, so he gave up his seat. 有个老奶奶回不了家 他把票让给了她
-You're making that up, aren't you? -No. -你瞎编的 是不是 -不是
He just didn't want to come. 他就是不愿意来
Are you kidding me? He was very upset. He was dying to see you. 开什么玩笑 他很难过 他很想见你
In fact, look what he sent. 你看他送什么来了
-A limo? -Yeah. -豪华轿车吗 -是啊
He wanted me and your mom to take you to Disneyland. 他让我和你妈妈带你去迪斯尼乐园
-I told you he was an awesome dad. -Yeah, he's a prince. -我跟你说我爸爸超赞的 -是啊 他是个王子

Scene 17 End

  • Race you to the end. 比赛谁先到路口.

Okay. The key to being a good dad? 那么 成为好父亲的秘诀是什么
Sometimes things work out just the way you want. 有时候事情会如你所愿
Race you to the end. 比赛谁先到路口
That is not a good idea... for you. 那主意可不妙 对你来说
Sometimes they don't. 有时候则事与愿违
You gotta hang in there. 但你要坚持
Because when all is said and done, 因为当一切尘埃落地
90% of being a dad... 一个好父亲的大部分特征
is just showin' up. 就会自然出现
Hey! That's my bike! 喂 那是我的车
Oh, I don't, uh- 我 不是
Well- 那个
-You--I was giving it back! -你 -我是来还你的
She couldn't forgive herself. 她无法原谅自己
And... 但是
she had to choose. 她又不得不做出选择 [具体情节参见电影《苏菲的选择》]
I think because now I have- 我想因为现在我有了
we have-we have- 我们有了 我们有了
we have Lily, 我们有了莉莉
it's so hard to imagine being put in that position. 很难想象那样的境地
If I had to choose Lily or Mitchell, 如果我要在莉莉和米奇尔中选一个
I mean, I would choose- 我想 我会选择
I don't know! I don't know! 我不知道 我不知道
I don't know! 我不知道
I don't know! 我不知道

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章