看美劇練口語小結 摩登家庭(Modern Family) S01E02

S01E02 NOTE了3篇, 用時比S01E01短些,這集場景分的細,碎片時間進行的也適合。
看美劇練口語,語料、語音、語調一步到位,還是需要一句句跟讀的。

  • that's a tough one. 有點難回答啊. 這個有點難。
  • who is coconuts enough to divorce you? 誰傻到想要跟你離婚。 (coconuts 本意爲椰子)
  • we'll see you around. 再見。回頭見。
  • picking me up. 來接我.
  • She's awesome.
  • he's responsible enough to take care of his own bike. 他現在有能力照料好自己的自行車。
  • I'm all for teaching him a lesson. but ... . 我支持給他個教訓,但是…。
  • I worry about the ridicule he might get from some loudmouth bully. 我擔心大嘴巴的混蛋們因此嘲笑他。
  • Sometimes a man's gotta put his foot down and do what a man's gotta do. 有時候做男人就應該一往無前,勇敢踏出自己的腳步。
  • I just wanna make a good first impression. 我只是想留下良好的第一印象
  • I don't wanna rub anyone the wrong way. 我不想惹誰不高興.
  • Sucker. 弱死了。
  • Zinger. 夠狠. 注意g發後鼻音。(n. 精神抖擻者;有力的反駁;不尋常的事物)。
  • He's a total flake. 他根本不值一提。他就是個廢物。
  • a slightly toned-down version of ourselves. 我們稍微低調一些.
  • I do a pretty good Claire. 我學克萊爾很像。
  • Who wants to start us off? 誰想先開始.
  • Tamp down my natural gifts. 壓抑我的天賦.
  • I could get a break on this one? 這一輛能打個折嗎?
  • You're a regular Salazar and El Oso. 你們簡直就像薩拉查和埃爾奧索。
  • You blew it. 你搞砸了
  • You made me look bad. 你讓我很沒面子。
  • I figure ... 我覺得..
    -I'll make it up to you. 我會補償你的.
  • Hold that thought. 等會兒. ‘省省吧’。
  • You're making that up. 你瞎編的
  • He was dying to see you. 他想死你了。
  • Race you to the end. 比賽誰先到路口.
  • Bet you're lovin' that steam shower. lovin'是loving的簡寫。v-in' 是 v-ing的簡寫。
  • We're all over here taking turns blowing bubbles. [連讀+弱讀省讀]We're all over here -> w lo here. 讀快起來,we和here中間的幾乎都聽不出來了。
發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章