看美劇練口語 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E03 Part1

Scene 1 Phil & Claire

  • I was gonna get it. 我本來馬上就要去做的。
  • Did you ring the bell? -你按門鈴了嗎?
  • I'm not really a baseball guy. 我實在對棒球無愛.
  • I was just being facetious. 我剛剛是開玩笑的啦 .
    -facetious /fə'siːʃəs/ /fə'siʃəs/ adj. 愛開玩笑的, 輕率的;滑稽的, 好笑的; adv. 愛開玩笑地; n. 滑稽.
  • He's the tying run. 他在追平比分.
  • Dylan! D-Money! 迪蘭 迪迪仔[小迪迪]; Chillin' with Dylan the villain! 古惑小迪仔 快樂搖又擺.[和小壞蛋Dylan一起玩玩] ;"D" To the "Y" To the--... -小迪的迪 迪蘭的蘭 ... 【🤦‍♀️閱讀接觸不到的那些口語,口頭語……】
    -chilling with sb. 和某人一起。eg: I did nothing these days, just chilling with some friends.
    -villain /'vɪlən/ n. 壞人,惡棍;戲劇、小說中的反派角色;[口]頑童;[英口]罪犯.
    【Phil的臺詞確實印證了他是一個I'm a hip. 而Cameron的語速快~、Jay的語速慢,最容易一遍過】

Riley Morton coming up now. 賴利·莫頓上場
Kelly at second. Started the inning with a double. 之後是凱利 開局就是個漂亮的雙殺
That seems like an hour ago. 局勢看起來跟一小時前一樣
-Honey, I thought you were gonna take out the garbage. -I am. -親愛的 你不是要倒垃圾嘛 -是的
High fly to right. Hooking, hooking-Foul. 右側高飛球 曲線飛出 界外球
-Phil. -Yes. Getting it. -菲爾 -收到 馬上去
I was-I was gonna get it. 我本來馬上就要去倒的
-Dylan. -Hey, Mrs. Dunphy. -迪蘭 -你好 鄧菲太太
Um, I'm just waiting for Haley. 我在等海莉
-Did you ring the bell? -I texted. -你按門鈴了嗎 -我給她發短信了
She said she'd be down in just a minute. 她說她馬上就下來
-Oh, great. Tell her I said "Hi." -I will. -那好 替我向她問好 -沒問題
Dylan! D-Money! 迪蘭 迪迪仔
Chillin' with Dylan the villain! 古惑小迪仔 快樂搖又擺
-"D" To the "Y" To the--Hey, Mr. Dunphy. -小迪的迪 迪蘭的蘭 -鄧菲先生.
Hey! Come on in. 快進來
You're just in time to catch the end of the game. 你剛好趕上看比賽結果
Oh, I'm not really a baseball guy. 我實在對棒球無愛
Haley says "Hi." 海莉也向你問好
I was just being facetious. 我剛剛是開玩笑的啦
Come on. I'll catch you up. 來 叔跟你說說賽況
Sit it. Park it. 坐下 速度點
Come on. I don't bite. 放輕鬆 人家又不會吃了你
Kidding. 逗你玩兒
I'm kidding. 逗你玩的啦
Okay. See that guy? He's the tying run. 看到那傢伙了嗎 就是他把比分拉平的
Interesting story about him. 特別有趣的是
He's been stuck on second base forever, 他一直被困在"二壘"那一步
and I'm pretty sure he's gonna try and steal third, 我敢說他要試着偷上"三壘"了
which is just a terrible, terrible idea. 我覺得這是個餿主意
How are you and Haley doing? 你跟海莉上到幾壘了

Scene 2 Jay & Gloria

todo
I wish I could stay home with you and fly toy airplanes. 我真希望能跟你一起宅在家玩玩具飛機
These aren't toy airplanes, Manny. 這可不是玩具飛機 曼尼
These are models, and they're very complicated. 這叫模型 非常複雜的玩意兒
You wanna fly one of these, you gotta be familiar with airfoil, 要想成功讓它飛起來 就必須瞭解螺旋槳
drag, lift and thrust- 拉你 空氣浮力和推力等等
and these are all principles of aerodynamics. 全都是航空動力學的基本原理
The box says "12 and up." 可盒子上寫着"適宜12歲及以上人羣"
What? 什麼
You can fly toy planes with Jay next time. 下次你再跟傑一起玩飛機
-Today you have to spend time with Luke. -Why? -今天你得跟盧克待在一起 -爲啥啊
Because his mother invited you, so you go. 因爲他媽邀請你去 所以你就得去
Family needs to be close. Right, Jay? 家庭成員間需要親密相處 對吧 傑
I'm pretty sure this is a typo. 這肯定是印刷錯誤
Men need their hobbies. Manny's father had many hobbies. 男人得有點愛好 曼尼他親爹可有一大堆
Like hiking in the desert, 比如沙漠徒步旅行
that kind of skiing that they drop you from the- 還有從那什麼玩意兒上蹦下來滑雪的那個
How do you say in English? 那玩意兒用英語怎麼說來着
-Helicopter. -Yes. -直升機 -沒錯
Once, on a dare, he even boxed with an alligator. 有一次 他被人激將 竟然跟鱷魚打拳擊
"Wrestle." You wrestle- 那叫格鬥 格鬥
You can't box with alligators. 跟鱷魚可打不了拳擊
Are you sure? 你確定嗎
How would they get the gloves on those little claws? 就它們那小爪子怎麼戴得上拳擊手套
-Aren't they like tiny little hands? -No! -看起來不像小手手嗎 -像個屁
Okay, now I forgot what we're talking about. 好吧 現在我都忘了我們剛剛在說什麼了
Anyways, hobbies are important for the men, 不管怎樣 對爺們兒來說 興趣愛好很重要
whether you're risking your life... 無論是以命相賭的驚險愛好
or flying little planes from a safe distance. 或是離得遠遠地玩小飛機都一樣

Scene 3 Mitchell & Cameron

Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing? 等等 這是要去哪兒
Uh, we're just gonna buy some diapers. It'll just take a second. 我們得去買點尿布 幾分鐘就好
-This is Costco. -Yeah, which is where we buy diapers. -是好市多超市哎 -沒錯 就是買尿布的地方啊
Since when? 什麼時候開始的
Do you remember when we adopted that baby a few months back? 你還記得幾個月前我們收養了個孩子嗎
Since then. 就從那時起
Mitchell is a snob. 米奇爾是個勢利小人
No. N-No, I-I'm discerning. 纔不是 人家那叫有見識
Official slogan for snobs. 勢利小人的常用藉口
When we first met, he wouldn't even look at me... 我們第一次見面時 他都沒正眼瞧過我
because I was a hick from the farm in Missouri, 因爲我只是一個密蘇里來的鄉巴佬
and he's a big city mouse. 而他卻是個城市佬
Who says "City mouse"? 誰會說"城市佬"這個詞
Country mice. 與鄉巴佬對應嘛

Scene 4 Phil & Claire

-I think I'm gonna go wait in the car. -Okay. -我還是去車裏等吧 -好的
Hey, if you're on your way out, can you grab the garbage? 你出去時能順手把垃圾給倒了嗎
-I got it. -Okay. We got it. -我已經倒了 -那好 用不着你了
-He's a little jumpy. -Oh, go figure- -他有點坐不住啊 -你想想看
a teenage boy doesn't want to hang out with his girlfriend's dad. 哪個小男生想跟女朋友老爹一塊玩兒
Thought we were past all that. 我以爲我們的關係早超越那個了
I'm all about- 我還想
-I'm all about taking it to the next level. -Really? -跟他培養超親密關係呢 -是嗎
-Thought you were all about keeping it real. -Yes. -我還以爲你會踏實點呢 -本來也是
But the whole point of keeping it real is 但是做得踏實一點
so you can take it to the next level. 也是爲了能發展超親密關係
Did you really not know that? 你是真不明白嗎
You haven't exactly taken it to the next level with my dad. 你跟我爸可沒有發展超親密關係呢
What are you talking about? 你在瞎說什麼啊
We've been married for 16 years, 我們都結婚16年了
and you still walk on eggshells around him. 你在我爸身邊還畏畏縮縮的放不開
What? Are you kidding? 什麼 開什麼玩笑啊
Jay and I are total buds. 我跟傑那可是鐵哥們兒
You-You want to just hang out? 你只是想找個伴出去玩玩嗎
Brought six friends, so that just- 我帶上了6個好哥們兒[啤酒] 所以
That's- 就是...

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章