看美剧练口语 摩登家庭(ModernFamily) S01E05 Part3

Scene 6 Phil & Claire and Jay & Gloria

  • Huddle up. 聚过来。
  • Now in light of what happened at school today, 鉴于今天在学校里发生的事情.
    -in light of 鉴于,根据;
  • I'II be in the den. 我进屋去了.
    -den /dɛn/ 小房间。

How ya doin'? 你们好吗
-Hey, Gramps. -Hi, beautiful. -外公好 -小美女好
Hi, Phil. Good to see ya. 你好 菲尔 见到你真好
Let me guess. Game's on? 让我猜猜 比赛开始了吗
Just started. 刚开始
Hey. For you. 送给你的
It's nice to see you, Gloria. 很高兴见到你 歌洛莉亚
Ah! Two times today. 今天两次哦
-Okay, well... -Uh, Phil? -抱两次好啊 -菲尔
She means we've seen them two times today. 她的意思是我们今天见了两次
Okay, everybody, the food's in there. The drinks are in there. 大家听着 吃的在那边 喝的在那边
-I'll be in here. -Hold on, Jay. -我进屋去了 -等等 杰
I think we should address the elephant in the room. 我觉得我们不该忽视明显存在的一个问题
Uh, Luke, Manny. Bring it in. 卢克 曼尼 都过来
Come on. Huddle up. 快点 聚在一起
Football. 像打橄榄球一样
Now in light of what happened at school today, 鉴于今天在学校里发生的事情
do you have any feelings you'd like to express? 你们有什么想说的吗
I think this is the proper forum... 我觉得现在是个合适的表达机会
For god's sakes. All right, both of you. 老天啊 得了吧 你们两个
Now, in this family, do we kick and punch each other, 在这个家里 我们是欺负彼此
or do we love each other? 还是关爱彼此
Love each other. That's right. 关爱彼此 这就对了
I'II be in the den. 我进屋去了
So, I brought dessert. 我带了些甜点
Okay. Thank you. 好的 谢谢你
I make pie too. 我也做了派
You can never have too many pies, right? 派再多也不嫌多 对吧
Okay, whoa. Whoa. 行了
Everybody take a deep breath. 大家深呼吸
Let's think about getting real. 我们面对现实吧
Phil, no. 菲尔 别这样
Why "Phil, no"? 为什么说"菲尔 别这样"
What is Phil doing? 菲尔要干嘛
I'm just gonna say it. 我只是想说出来
There's tension between you two. 你们俩之间的紧张气氛
Bam. It's out there. 已经弥漫出来了
I'm gonna kill you. 我要宰了你
I think he's right, and I think we should talk about it. 我想他是对的 而且我们应该谈谈
That's what I'm talkin' about... 我就是想说这个
you two talking... about it. 你们谈谈 这个事儿
I like football. 我喜欢橄榄球
Haley hates it, which is weird 海莉很讨厌 这很奇怪
because it's all boys... and there's no reading required. 因为里面全是男孩 也不必看书
Do you know that she spends 你知道吗 她每天早上
at least 45 minutes every morning doing her hair? 至少花45分钟弄她的头发
And then sometimes... 而且有的时候。

Scene 7 Jay and Mitchell & Cameron

  • homophobic adj. 害怕同性恋的。
  • musical theater 音乐剧.
  • [football 橄榄球]
  • Double tight end, 双侧边锋
  • linebacker 后卫。
  • a quarterback roll-out to the left 四分卫要冲到左边。
  • He's got the slot. 他抢到位置了。
  • In the end zone! Touchdown! 到达阵区了 触地得分。
  • Blitzing 闪电战。

Let's go, Illini! 冲啊 伊利诺伊队
Let's go! Right now! 冲啊 快冲
Looks like I gotta watch the game with Dick Butkus. 看来我要和迪克·布特库斯一起看比赛了
[音同Dick Butt-kiss意思为鸡鸡-屁股相亲 米奇以为是讽刺同性恋的做爱方式]
Dad! Dad, come on. That's offensive. 老爸 别这样 太冒犯人了
Mitchell, he's one of the greatest linebackers 米奇尔 那人是伊利诺斯州
to ever play at Illinois... 最棒的中后卫球员之一
and one of my personal heroes. 也是我自己的偶像之一
And his name is "Butt-kiss"? 难道他的名字真是"亲屁股"吗
We're just choosing to... 我们只是想要
Okay. All right. 好吧 没什么
Dad, I thought you were being homophobic. I'm sorry. 老爸 我以为你恐同呢 抱歉
-We got all night. -Yes, we do. -我们有一整晚要相处呢 -好吧
-Are you joining us here? -Yeah. -你要和我们一起看吗 -是的
Jay, you know what? He's been studying up. 杰 你知道吗 他正在钻研呢
I gotta tell ya, I'm a little worried about C.J. Hightower. 跟你说 我有点担心C·J·海托
Right? With the bad ankle? 没错吧 他脚踝受伤了
I'm wondering how he's gonna run his corner routes. 我很好奇他怎么能完成三角线路
-Hightower's out. -What? -海托不上场 -什么
Oh. Then who is gonna run the corner routes? 那谁来跑三角线路
I'll tell you who it won't be-Billings. 我来告诉你谁不会上吧 比林斯
That's low. He's in jail. 太明显了 他在坐牢
Oh, wow. Yeah. Then no. 是啊 他不会上
Double tight end, 双侧边锋
it's gonna be a quarterback roll-out to the left. 四分卫要冲到左边了
-They're gonna run it. -No, trust me. -他们要成功了 -不可能 相信我
He's got the slot. 他抢到位置了
In the end zone! Touchdown! 到达阵区了 触地得分
Lucky call. Maybe they, uh, should've considered blitzing. 真幸运 也许 他们该考虑下闪电战
Blitzing wouldn't have helped them. Get outta here. 闪电战没用的 一边儿凉快去吧
Oh, gosh. Blitzing. 天呐 闪电战
So, my interest in football ended as suddenly and dramatically... 于是 我对橄榄球的兴趣突然消失殆尽
as the climax of West Side Story. 就像《西区故事》在高潮时戛然而止
I'm a musical theater fan. 我是个音乐剧迷
Surprise. 惊讶吧

Scene 8 Phil & Claire and Gloria and Mitchell

  • I do not make a face like that. 我没做过那种表情.
  • I am sorry if you feel that way. 如果你那么想 我很抱歉.
  • you don't have to be so defensive. 你用不着这么有戒心.

Okay. The truth? 好吧 说实话吗
I sometimes feel like you don't like me. 有时候我觉得你不喜欢我
Powerful, powerful stuff. 开门见山 重磅出击
Claire? Tell us how that makes you feel. 克莱尔 告诉我们你怎么想
Right now, I'm feeling a lot of anger. 此时此刻 我感到怒火中烧啊
No, don't tell me. Tell her. 别 别跟我说 跟她说
Gloria, right now, I'm really angry at Phil. 歌洛莉亚 我现在很生菲尔的气
Let's respect the process. 别跑题了
Gloria, I don't know 歌洛莉亚 我不知道
why you think I don't like you. 为什么你觉得我不喜欢你
Sometimes when you see me, you make that face. 有时 你在我面前会摆出那种表情
What face? 什么表情
Like this. 就像这样
-I do not make a face like that. -Oh, my God. -我才没做过那种表情呢 -我的天啊
-That is so Claire. -Mitchell! -那可是克莱尔的招牌表情 -米奇尔
See? She does that with everyone. 看见没 她对谁都那副表情
It's just her face. 已经习惯成自然了
No, it's not just the face. 不仅仅是那种表情
From the beginning, 从最开始到现在
I feel like Manny and I are not welcome in this family. 我觉得我和曼尼在这个家不受欢迎
That is so crazy. 这也太疯狂了吧
No, it's not so crazy. It's how I feel. 不 一点都不疯狂 是我的真实感受
I am sorry if you feel that way. 如果你那么想 我很抱歉
I really am, because from the moment I met you, 真的很抱歉 从我见到你的那一刻起
I have tried to make you feel comfortable with us. 我就想让你融入到我们当中来
You think it's all in my head? 你觉得这只是我自己胡思乱想
No. Kind-I don't know. 没 有点 我不知道
I mean, we really love having you and Manny in our family. 我是说 我们很欢迎你和曼尼加入我们家.
-Really? -Really. -真的 -真的
So, you don't have to be so defensive. 所以 你用不着这么有戒心
I do that, don't I? 我是有戒心 是吧
Well, a bit. 有一点吧
I'm feeling a hug. 我觉得应该拥抱了
I was thinking group hug, 我是想说三人群抱
-But this is nice. -I'd be there if I could. -但这也不错 -我要能去的话就去了
Oh, my God. There's hugging. 天啊 这还有人搂搂抱抱呢
Haley, get off the phone already. 海莉 不打电话会死啊

發表評論
所有評論
還沒有人評論,想成為第一個評論的人麼? 請在上方評論欄輸入並且點擊發布.
相關文章